Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? (30354 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
Saw this up north! Do u believe this guy gets his cars lifted 4 him when he reaches where he can't drive cos of bad roads! Nija 4 u, so won't be surprised

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by manny4life(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
It is not photoshop, the video is on youtube, I saw it a few days ago.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by walcolm(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
looks like Photoshop trick

the time of day is late afternoon, the other items in the pic are not reflecting a lot of sunlight but the Bugatti is; especially from the top. the bikers helmet which is supposed to catch more sunlight is not reflecting as much as the Bugatti
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by 989900: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
Photoshopped ..does not mean 9jerians can't afford it though...even the $2.1m version. But this pic is doctored.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by emmatok(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
kola oloye:
When you drive a lower car like that it is difficult for you to drive across the bumps without hitting the bottom plate.

Beaf!:
^^
The driver is struggling with a bump, can't you see?

From that picture there is no bump on that road.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by donkray: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
SO PHOTOHOPED! IF NOT DOES THIS BUGATTI MOVES SIDEWAYS? grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by MrGlobe(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
emmatok:

I tire for these people oh. how will there all of a sudden be a bump on a nylon road like that and even self where the car is parked lol. Photoshop toh badt.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by PAQ(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
From d position of the car, was the driver about 2 d a 360 spin with out considering d car and keke behind him? D shinny spot by the roof indicates sunlight but the weather looks dull after rainfall..... I hav seen a Ferrari Enzo in Abuja and also a Lambo but they drive them only at wee hours wen the roads are empty and they move round Maitama through Central Area, avoiding speed bumps. But a Bugatti in Lagos?? Even Ikoyi has terrible roads, and taking a sports car that low for a ride after it rains in Lagos is unbelievably stupid..... Photoshop I say!
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by blank(f): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
I don't think this is Lagos more likely it is Abuja.

No photoshop here. I can see the bump even if others cannot. For those asking about the car moving sideways, i am 100% sure you have never driven a car before.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by yesboss20(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
Lmao. U guys r crackin me up! D'you knw that the 1st model of the veyron still costs 1.7m dollars although it was released 5yrs ago? Or that the super sport version goes for 2.4m?
Make we no make noise abeg. The only pipu wey fit near that kind ride na confam wealthy werey! Case closed.
@the guy comparin his "friends" bulletproof S550 to the veyron, kindly stop that! They are not in the same class man: only an S65 AMG could be a distant competitn to the bugatti. Q.e.d.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
Seun: Why is it letter-boxed?
perhaps it is a still of a video
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by eherbal(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
Seun: I don't believe this picture; it must be photo-shopped.
tis not.one tin for certain is unstable state of mind of the owner..
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Myself2(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
1.The car is most a defo a buggatti veyron
2.The pix is most defo a photoshop job
3.There're already a handful of the items in naija.I've seen two of the items
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Myself2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ e-herbal

Nice question @your siggy
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by eherbal(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
emmatok:

there Is dummy.like rafiki said to the lion king,loooook........cloooooseeer
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Rickyten(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
Anyone that thinks dat pix is a fake shuld cum 2 my house n see bugati super sport 4 real
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by phreddy4: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
Whc one be photoshop wr una d talk. Una blind? Abi d keke for back no look like Lagos keke? D car is not movin str8 cos its passin on a bump abi una neva drive motor b4 ni? Its real jor n na small tin for naija...Nice one
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by emmatok(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
blank: I don't think this is Lagos more likely it is Abuja.

No photoshop here. I can see the bump even if others cannot. For those asking about the car moving sideways, i am 100% sure you have never driven a car before grin grin grin grin.

LOL,

The only drive on NL.

What type if car do you drive that moves sideways,

Did you notice the Car and keke-napep behind, are they sideways?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by phreddy4: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
emmatok:

Thr stich ur eye abi
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Idrive: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
Actually guys! The picture is real but no where near Nigeria.
Its been around for sometime and was actually taken in india. Simply
Type veyron vs road bump in youtube and it will bring it up.

That said I'm aware of 1 or 2 veyrons in abuja.

As always follow @TopDriverNG
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by stunna2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
photoshopped, real, fake is irrelevant to me! fact is that some thieves in Nigeria can afford that car if they want to and those who can not afford it can still own one becos it is most likely stolen from the streets of Toronto and shipped to Lagos to be sold for $90.000 to yet another low level thieve!

at the end of the day, people who work for and can afford these kinds of cars would normally not drive them in a water laden bad road as we can see in the picture on the page!

please stop stealing high-end cars in Canada and shipping it to naija and thereby raising my insurance rates since im not interested in what exotic cars you own in your garages in Lagos or abuja if it's stolen from my streets and neighbors and we therefor end up paying higher insurance rates!

Biut most importantly, in canada for example, to ride a car that is worth 1.3 million Dollars ie 200.000million Naira ride, you must pay somewhre close to 1million naira monthly insurance and
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by stunna2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
...it should now be obvious why people outside of naija believe nigerians should not be able to afford such cars normally as its not a car for hardworking people or even people who have jobs at all! but i doubt the guy driving that car has an insurance coverage that is close to 1million naira monthly in nigeria. if there were laws that says he must and he gets fined 750.000naira if he is caught without insurance and the next time he is fined 1.5million and it keeps going up plus jail time...!

oh well, you get my picture
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
Yes, i believe the picture. I saw this same burgatti @ VI, Lagos in 2010. No be today news. Ppl are buying expensive toys in 9ja. If someone can have a heliport in his compound and park his helicopter, wetin come be burgatti again! In abuja, i went to a car shop wit my bro cos he wanted to price a car but inside the main building were a phantom and a bentley, parked and locked! We asked the guys selling cars to open d car for us to see, they refused saying that an Alhaji bought both cars but cos he hasn't finished his house yet and no space in his current house, he is still parking the cars there until his house is ready (Big Boy!!!). I've seen a maserati and a Maybach too in Abuja. My people, some guys are using money to wipe ass in this country oh.... Na only poverty don make some of una believe that it is impossible for such expensive toys to roam our bad roads.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by zaza1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
I am going to post a foto in a few seconds to put an end to this argument..this is definitely not fotoshopped..I don't know the owner but my friend adaure achumba who used to work on stv does..she is sending me the pic she took in it in about 5mins..I believe if u can afford to buy a bugatti then u can also afford to fix it..everyone has a choice.

Don't think I care if the roads are bad or not..its his/her money so the owner can drive it...
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Skii(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
zaza1: I am going to post a foto in a few seconds to put an end to this argument..this is definitely not fotoshopped..I don't know the owner but my friend adaure achumba who used to work on stv does..she is sending me the pic she took in it in about 5mins..I believe if u can afford to buy a bugatti then u can also afford to fix it..everyone has a choice.

Don't think I care if the roads are bad or not..its his/her money so the owner can drive it...

Guy few seconds are turning to minutes o

I have been refreshing the page like forever
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by emmatok(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
Idrive: Actually guys! The picture is real but no where near Nigeria.
Its been around for sometime and was actually taken in india. Simply
Type veyron vs road bump in youtube and it will bring it up.

That said I'm aware of 1 or 2 veyrons in abuja.

As always follow @TopDriverNG

Yea its India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXnzO_FBmw
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
emmatok:

shocked shocked :oThen you must be colour blind, if you cant see the bump from the pix.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by zaza1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
Just noticed she was not in a bugatti..april fool I am grin
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by emmatok(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
kayci_d77:

shocked shocked :oThen you must be colour blind, if you cant see the bump from the pix.
\
Must you quote me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by blank(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
emmatok:

LOL,

The only driver on NL.

What type if car do you drive that moves sideways,

Did you notice the Car and keke-napep behind, are they sideways?

Did you notice the Car and keke-napep behind, are they on a speed bump? grin

Low cars take speed bumps sideways to avoid damaging the car.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
yesboss20: Lmao. U guys r crackin me up! D'you knw that the 1st model of the veyron still costs 1.7m dollars although it was released 5yrs ago? Or that the super sport version goes for 2.4m?
Make we no make noise abeg. The only pipu wey fit near that kind ride na confam wealthy werey! Case closed.
@the guy comparin his "friends" bulletproof S550 to the veyron, kindly stop that! They are not in the same class man: only an S65 AMG could be a distant competitn to the bugatti. Q.e.d.

There are many politicians that can afford tens of this car e.g James Ibori.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by kolaoloye(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
emmatok:

You need to see an optician with immediate alacrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings / See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space / What does Transfer of Ownership Car Document Entail ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.