Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Guys Be Very Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Very Sincere (1349 Views)

Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) / UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Very Sincere by bernfame(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
If you're faced with the option of seeing a football match and being with a woman, what will be your first choice?
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
Being with a woman, as in...sex? To hell with football!
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
I pity you. Your bf leave u go watch chelsea match abi grin grin grin you better start being a football man. My ans to ur question. If chelsea is playing, i can't be with a woman. Lai lai. Impossible. Even if it is osho -free sèx. No woman can come in between me & my football.
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
^correct jare, will one day kill the woman ?
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
bernfame: If you're faced with the option of seeing a football match and being with a woman, what will be your first choice?
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
tot0 first everythin else is secondary, i can at least get the scores after the match, so who cares
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
^true but some matches need to be watched live
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
I could leave football matches for toto but definitely not movies and certainly never basketball
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
important or not, tot0 first o, Tot0 rules, 'all hail TotO'
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by masterpiecer(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2012
d only reason i will leave a football match for a woman is only wen me and her has a football match to play grin grin
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Riodiao(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
Its man utd 1st. D gurl should take back seat. No TIME
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 18, 2012
@OP
what about watching the match with the girl?! if we can stand by and accompany women when they go shopping, then they surely can stand by us when we watch the game, no big deal!
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by Emoticon: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2012
tiniyata: important or not, tot0 first o, Tot0 rules, 'all hail TotO'
grin grin

MRbrownJAY: @OP
what about watching the match with the girl?! if we can stand by and accompany women when they go shopping, then they surely can stand by us when we watch the game, no big deal!
cool
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by LogicMind: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2012
well, she can definitely occupy herself with certain parts of my anatomy while i watch my match.
everybody happy.
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by badmrkt(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2012
she can self-service herself for all i care.no pu**y formed against me and Man U shall prosper!!!!
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by kaboninc(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
bernfame: If you're faced with the option of seeing a football match and being with a woman, what will be your first choice?
It depends on who's playing and at the same time why she wants my company at that time. After all, that won't be the only match and not every time will I be with her. It depends on the circumstance. However am not a football fanatic.
Re: Guys Be Very Sincere by kaboninc(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
Abi o. There should also be a 'man's or guy's' time. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

A ‘true Love’ Story / I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. / How Do I Make Her The Queen Of Ma Hrt. Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.