Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. (1204 Views)

How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? / Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online / Please How Do I Retrieve My Glo Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. by ikpuru1234: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
Please I lost an app in my iPhone, a friend said he would be able to restore it for me, only for me to loose all my recent pics n contacts. Please how do I retrieve my old contents bc just one app is not worth all these lost? Please someone help me
Re: Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. by DaveWest: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. by JillAdela: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Have you tried iPhone Data Recovery? I once used it to recover my lost contacts after updating my iPhone. Easy to use. You may want to know how to restore contacts on iphone.
I hope my advice can help you. Good luck!
Re: Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. by pemier1: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
There are three ways you can follow:

1. You can restore iTunes backups to your iPhone at any time. Follow these steps to choose a backup and sync the data to your iPhone.
how to recover lost text messages on iPhone
(1) Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
(2) Open iTunes.
(3) If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
(4) Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
(5) Select Restore From Backup...
(6) Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
2. You will be prompted by Setup Assistant by a new iPhone to set up as a new phone or restore from backup.
how to recover lost photos from iPhone

(1) Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into the charger.
(2) Select the option Restore From iCloud Backup.
(3) Enter your iCloud account and password.
(4) Choose the recent backup you wish to restore to your iPhone.
(5) Enter any passwords required when prompted.
Or you can use some third-party programs like iPhone Data Recovery. Here is a guide for you: how to restore lost contacts on iPhone
Re: Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. by mavelos1o(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
did you backup to iCloud?
Re: Please How To Retrieve My Lost Contacts N Pics In My Iphone. by DaveWest: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Here's also a guide about restoring contacts from iPhone without iTunes backup.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Nokia Lumia 710...help Please / PAPDAN To Launches Made-in-nigeria Phones. / Help! Play Store Not Working!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.