Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! (37514 Views)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 2) On 2nd April 2016 / Real Zaragoza Vs Real Madrid On Sunday,28th August,2011 / First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2006
lordimpaq:

no offence really, i didn't mean to honestly,

just, don't know really, but i like the guy, the guy is good

but i think he is more hyped than beckham, that is all,

Ronaldinho hyped ke! Even beckham is not hype not to talk of Dinho. Beckham is top level marketing. He every inch as good a footballer as the media says he is.

Ronaldinho is the best footballer in the world, the only player that can near him now is henry. like priscilla said . Ronaldinho is the team. ETO'O is what he is because of ronaldinho and Deco. Beckham and henry are what they are because of beckham and henry
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by asanga(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2006
Real Madrid will become Fake Madrid on Saturday by the time Barca trounce them black blue I can stake my life on this Real are in trouble .

My Prediction Barca 3, Real 1.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2006
@asanga

they may not be trounced as you expect them to be,

but with an injured messi, i think real will actually beat them that is if the match takes place (referees strike, remember)
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2006
please stop talking about Barcelona if you don't know anything about "equipo cule" , Ronnie, Ronnie, bla bla bla. somebody here said that Ronaldinho brought many fans for Barcelona? Ur not a fan sister!! we are the fans that pay Ronaldinho and Eto'o as "socios del club blau grana" we pay subscription money for a year or 6 months to watch all Barcelona matches not people like you that are making noise here because of Ronaldinho, Ronaldinho is fantastic but he is not making Barcelona what the team is today. it's like some people here has forgotten about Deco and Motta in the midfield recovering the lost balls of Ronaldinho and co, Barcelona win matches by dominating ball posesion in every match they play and if Ronnie is in the midfield we loose ball posesions and because of that he has been pushed further up with Eto'o as an attacker and that is good for the team, so you deserve to be Ronaldinho's fans but don't talk much about Barcelona because you don't know a damn thing about my club

LES VAMOA A MACHACAR A LOS BLANCOSSSSSSSSS Y QUE LES DEN POR EL CULO A LOS MALDITOS BLANCOS
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BROS NO VEX O!!!!!!!!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2006
then again, now i have really thought of it

Romeo you are a fan of barcelona, so it's going to hurt you to admit that without Ronaldinho your team can't do crap.

Your judgement is clouded because of you loyalty to your club. But Our judgement is not clouded.

Barcelona is powered by Ronaldinho. without him Barcelona is an odinary team. i watch Barcelona matches a lot and it's true.

Barca couldn't win a title for long, as soon as he came he made the difference. I don't fear barcelona without Ronaldinho.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2006
nightrider:

ETO'O is what he is because of ronaldinho and Deco. Beckham and henry are what they are because of beckham and henry

what do you know? Etoo was a one of the best attackers in Spain before he went to Barcelona and now he's probably the best attacker in the world. In real mallorca he was averaging a total of 15 goals per season and he scored a total of 54 goals for the club in la liga within a short period of 3 years and making him the highest goal scorer of the club in the club's history and there was no Ronadinho or Deco to make Etoo score those goals and he was the lone star of the club, Samuel Etoo Fils is what he is because of Samuel Etoo and before he came to Barcelona he had scored against all the goalkeepers of la liga. He made name for himself before Barcelona paid a whooping 24 million euros for him and to make things clear to Mr dayrider!! Etoo is not the only attacker in Barcelona but where are those attackers, maybe you don't know much about Henrik Larsson, before he came to Barcelona he was one of the best attackers in Europe but he was no match to Samuel Etoo and to add salt to injury Chelsea is ready to pay 84 million for him
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2006
Eto highest score in la liga when he was at mallorca was 17 goals 03-04 season,
before then he had only scored 14 goals in 02-03 season, 6 goals in 01-02 season and 11 goals in 00-02.

He was a good striker not a great one.

As soon as he moves top barcelona he scored[b] 24 goals [/b] for the first time in his life. You will be deceiving yourself if you do not attribute this to excellent ball supply from Ronaldinho and deco.
this season he has scored 22 goals already.

And you say Ronaldinho is not the reason why? Barcelona is winning matches bcuz of Dinho and not ETO' . everybody who is not a barcelona fan knows that.

Laarson is a fantastic attacker, he was a fantastic attacker for Celtic and now Barca. But you would be living in lala land if you tried to convince anyone that barca is winning matches because of him.

Barca only started performing well again when ronaldinho joined. You can't deny that.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2006
@ everyone
You are really talking sense.
I want to hear more on Real now, as everything is on Barca so, its that known!
Whether you react negative or positive I appreciate, thats why its a forum

@ Romeo
I like your education, I must admit I din't know much of Barca as a team. Enjoying the tit bits though!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by lordimpaq(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2006
learning is a continuous process, just like i am gettin to know u (pris) more and more that u want to know, and be heard,
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2006
Real's Sheet team is more intimidating
Bekham,Ronaldo,Robinho,Zidane,Roberto Carlos, Baptista, Cuti and Raul(bench first 1/2) comprise what on paper appears a frighteningly formidable squad!
But I declare it A must to win match by Barcelona.

I wish Barca a goalfull match.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2006
hey Pris, we are gonna trash them today 22:00 pm BARCA ! BARCA!! BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2006
Today is the Great Match i have been sleeping and lying down on my bed since to try to make the day faster for me just to wake up to find out it was 8:30am
Anywayz its all good am not gonna boast that Real Madrid is gonna win so lets wait till then.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2006
Barca shall win. i have decreed it
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2006
OK NOW THE MATCH HAS ALMOST STARTED LETS START PREDICTING

I PREDICT REAL MADRID 3 BARCELONA 1
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
shadex are yu sure the match has started
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2006
Romeo is in Spain,
he is the one who knows the mood there so romeo how will the "siemens murder" I mean real  murder be like ? Am sure Barca have set all their knives and scared real away.

Romeo you have to organise how I get Dinho's and E'too shirts I mean original.
Pass my greetings cos am sure you are at Nou camp.

Shady! forward your predictions to real that they are about to lose.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2006
nightrider,the match is starting 21:00GMT
cheesy
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2006
Pris, the mood here in Spain is brutal!!! it's like a civil war with two factions and to make things more hot it's going to be brocasted free for the public , and for the Ronnie and Eto'o kits i am going to get them for you signed by them grin grin grin grin and still wet with their sweat grin and did you say knives Barca is coming out with Samurai swords grin grin

HOY SE VAN A ENTERAR LOS BLANCOS DE LOS COJONES!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by nightrider: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2006
hey romeo, i want a ;Djersey too grin
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ Nightrider, i am going to get some kits for you too grin grin grin
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
what a poor match folks!! and the officiating was very bad, i am disappointed
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
Carlos didnt deserve the first yellow card so did Barca not deserve the Penalty
What A Boring match.am happy barca didnt have us humiliated the second time.
I bet the third time we meet them we are going to thrash them.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2006
carlos said something to the ref. and i think he deserved the red card but the penlaty wasn't, but barca was better even though it was a boring match, did anybody see zizou or becks out there in the field??
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Akolawole(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2006
@Shadex

Please, did you modify your post #12 of this thread?
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2006
AND AN OSCAR GOES TOooo! Ronanaldooooooooooh

Such a man of calibre! joining divers. He is now fit to replace Miguel-in "Cuando seas mia"
He's that sly!
His theatrical fall with eyes fixed on the ref to con a penalty amused me, how can he do such a nasty antic? He should have been sent off as his status is above being fishy!

So, real is not actually what I used to hear of. there was a time on mentioning Raul's name and one would scamper for safety lest he turns you into a kicking ball.
I can firmly say! it is pride eating them. Just look at R. Carlos! dictating the ref.

Anyway,
Barca play! play. Superb game Barca!
Holding real in their own square for 90 mins was a joy to look at.
Such an adorable team(real) everyone, playing in defence sounds like a joke.
Infact that goal Ronaldo scored, he was offside and it was an accident from Barca side!
For Barca they should be counting 10-1

However there is no hope of them( real) catching Barca on topoooooo.

So! Barca is such a good team
unlike Real which uses its paper list to intimidate opponents
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Priscila(f): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2006
@ Romeo

Lest I forget!
Who was that jujuman that shocked Dinho?
I mean! that funny-looking man who almost licked D's feet!
I could notice Dinho lost his smile as he almost fainted!
The witch! was not a player and he din't look like a fan to me,
so what a hell was he doing in the pitch?
I smell a rat!
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2006
yea i modified it.had some doubts about it though i read it in a nigerian newspaper
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by Akolawole(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2006
@Shadex

I think its wrong.

My own counterstatement will be look at as a stupid talk, whereas its not.

I thought you would have make a completely new response to correct whatever needs to be corrected cool
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by shadex1(m): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2006
yea i feel you on that men.i cant remember what i wrote earlier on would have done that initially.
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by romeo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
@Pris,
the juju man was from Morocco and that was normal for a game of that caliber
Re: Off To Spain! Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Saturday! by passy: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2006
hi, to all saying eto'o is who he is because of deco dinho or whoever is talking crap. football is a collective game and no one person can ever do what 11 people can do. so eto'o being who he is, DUE TO OTHERS IS BUT NORMAL AND NOT NEWS.he is not a super man he needs deco dinho and the likes to make barce succeed in any game as well as they too need him.
So we should stop making all these funny statements. eto'o is what he is b/c of this or that. it's true ok. but do the deco,s dinho's and the likes play for the INDOMITABLE LIONS OF CAMEROON? or were they present in the A. C.N B/4 eto'o became the highest goal maker?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical / Chelsea Vs Westbrom (1 - 0) On 11th December 2016 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.