Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

abc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / abc (1157 Views)

Please Check My Application Letter To ABC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

abc by ikubch(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2012
Abc
Re: abc by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
ikubch: Honestly i want ur candid opinion if self esteem matters here,ur duty as domestic will include washing his undies and that of his wives,shinning his shoes and assisting him in toilet as well as fanning him if necessary for 500k per month and an office job for 100k. Fire on!

With that domestic help salary,
a) you can easily purchase a washing machine/dryer to help wash and dry the cloths.
b) To power those two and fans, to fan him, you can also get some solar panels installed as well . . .

With technology taking care of most of the chores for you, you will have time to, maybe further educate yourself or work on your business dreams, assuming you have any of those and save up money to start that.

ROFLMAO!!! Be creative darn it!!

1 Like

Re: abc by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
if they can pay you 500k then they can afford to buy a washing machine, just for you to mann and operate it. Meanwhile if I were you I will go for office work! everything is not about money
Re: abc by pssword: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2012
There is no career progression!

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Business Now! / Youth Empowerment Program - Learn Website Design For N7,500 Only / A Coren Registered Civil Engineer Want To Work As An Expatriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.