Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! (23567 Views)

What Are Your Coolest/Wackiest Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names? / PHOTOS: What Serena Williams Does To Keep Fit / Mercy Johnson Is Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Google Search In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by valencia25(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
Look at those eyes.....lol cheesy
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Ramcie(f): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mercy don dey follow boys tey tey grin see as she pose with 3 boys.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by bonna4u(m): 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mercy Johnson looks like a tom-boy.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by passionate88: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mercy don tear eye right from small... MI na badt guy... P square na d same d same cloth... Goldie hair no plenty...
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by honeric01(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
Why goldie come be like small witch wey dey learn how to fly with broom now? cheesy
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
hamsky: Funny enough mercy johnson was my neighbour in port-harcourt.....such is life

what is funny about that?
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by dokunbam(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
Wen boys are not laughing
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by oseiwe(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
e don tay psquare lyk colourful swag.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by LesbianBoy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
MI looks like AKI of aki and pawpaw fame in this pickture! (No offeinse)
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by base11(f): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2012
Okija_juju: Mercy was in my school then. . NNSS Akasso PHC. The babe been no too fine then, but see as she just blow over night!

Okija, pls dont tell me ur an EX-Navsec student smiley I thought she went to Ojo? No wonder, i just knew she culdnt have gone to Ojo lols.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by base11(f): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
LesbianBoy: MI looks like AKI of aki and pawpaw fame in this pickture! (No offeinse)

Lmao grin
LesbianBoy: MI looks like AKI of aki and pawpaw fame in this pickture! (No offeinse)

Lmao
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Abujabir24: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
Dats my secondary school Mercy Johnson is going to. I was in jss1 and she was In ss3

1 Like

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by NEROSKY(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2012
grin
grin
grin
m.i na advanced aboki,lol
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by dljbd1(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2012
Lolz...dis funny bt so cool
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 17, 2012
Actually I was looking at the pictures thinking to myself "where the heck is mercy.

After looking at it for a close 5 min then I recognize her. WOW what a transformation.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Ranoscky(m): 4:22am On Apr 17, 2012
1stCitizen:

what is funny about that?
I weak o!

NEROSKY: grin
grin
grin
m.i na advanced aboki,lol
I dey tell u, Lol

kombats: hmm una don dey claim say una know dem
Aba o!
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by mamagee3(f): 5:00am On Apr 17, 2012
Mercy Johnson, lol!!!
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Esinwaju: 7:06am On Apr 17, 2012
M.I wan thief Ijapa hahahahahaha!
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by atasteve: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2012
lol
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Goldieluks: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2012
Goldie's hair style classic, hehehe.
M.I is da real shorty.
P.Square got the face swagger boys.
Mercy J. That's a secondary school pics, but she still got the swag there.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by KejiOJ(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2012
Nice 1
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Bolarge1(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2012
GEJ LOOKS LIKE A MEMBER OF HI 5 JACKSON

Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by dare2think: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2012
Okija_juju: Mercy was in my school then. . NNSS Akasso PHC. The babe been no too fine then, but see as she just blow over night!

So, Okija. You were a Navy Boy!

I was in NNSSABK!

Navy boys do it better! cool
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by mikron(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
lol. nice pix. keep them coming
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Abujabir24: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
obakovich:
u go navy,whch set? U knw commandant anyadike?
I know him. He was the first set commandant of nnss borikiri. After him was Captain Shelle then Captain D I Gom then Captain DD Nabaida
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by edoselele: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
mj,i rememba way bk,we use to play ten ten 2geda,na wa 4 lif
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Hugo7(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2012
Redstone: Yeeeepaaa! na goldie be that?? P-sq looks great, but shakara dey their blood already na, nothing don change. MI, e took like him papa volks. MJ, I trust the chic, she done dey try meet up with boys a long time. They are all great guys. I love the pictures.

Please NLs post your old pictures lets see how we all looked like when we were little like from age 2 to 10.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by tohirah(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2012
greateros:

Laila! don't tell me its a mistake cuase i wont accept it! Oya bring ya slate lets start from beginning again! i keep teaching you how to count for more than 16 years now and yet u still don't know how to count! angry angry

oya! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. . . if you miss "4" again you are in trouble! shocked shocked

hahahahaha,so funny. Laila better listen to your uncle
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2012
No be Today Rag Swag begin hungry That smal Boi M.I grin grin grin
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by Xionez(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2012
If I were Goldie and I had that hair-do, I wouldn't smile. . . . at all. I will be holding a knife. So that it will shut up any hediot/shediot that trys to laugh.
And what did MI think he was doing?
P&P. . . Hmmm. You said it dokunbam, the boys were really not smiling.
Re: Photos: What Being A Nigerian Celebrity Can Do To You!!! by ibatosh84: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2012
Forget about the past and talk of present

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Apologizes To Basketmouth, Fayose, TB Joshua, Festus Keyamo / Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday / Bobrisky: "I Spend N74m On Hair And Makeup": Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.