Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself (654 Views)

The Day Anambra Made Nigerians Proud At UK University / Two Reasons Why We Should Be Happy About Supreme Court's Judgement On Rivers / President Buhari Has Betrayed Us – Nigerians Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by acidtalk: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
With the unexpected removal from the Oil subsidy on the 1st of january 2012 (new year). Millions of Nigerians home and abroad where shocked with this decision by the Executive on a day meant to be a joyous and merry one.

With days passing by, members of the FederalExecutive Council members came out to defend the Presidency's decision notable amongst them was Okonjo Ngozi Iweala (Finance minister), Dieze Madueke (Petroleum resource minister), Lamido Sanusi Lamido (CBN governor), Amaku .L (Minister of Information).

Notable for her 100% support was the minister of Information. At some point, rumoured had it that she even threatened to resign her position if Jonathan went back on his decision of reverting the pump price back to N65.

This was a woman the masses clamoured for with one voice for jonathan's government to make sure he includes in his cabinet, as they believed the Economy of Nigeria was going to turn around for the better with her financial experience internationally.

.....Long story short!

She contested for the position of World Bank President and LOST.

Does Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and the Present and former Nigerian Office holders believe they will put tears on the faces of the populace and karma won't turn against them eventually?

They can still all they can, but one thing is certain, God will always replace sorrows with their joy. No wicked will ever go unpurnished.

Both hidden and open, God will put disgrace upon those that rather than help the populace, they try to make life miserable for them.

Ngozi, this is just the begining, expect more humiliations.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by werepeLeri: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2012
meaningless thread.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by acidtalk: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
werepeLeri: meaningless thread.

You weren't forced to view or reply.

So it just means you are as MEANINGLESS as the thread.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by werepeLeri: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
LOL.

U know quite all right your thread makes no sense.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by Afam4eva(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
Another idiotic thread by an idiot. is NOI your president or you're just looking for someone to cast your irresponsible burden on because you're a born coward. Now shift.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by acidtalk: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
afam4eva: Another idiotic thread by an idiot. is NOI your president or you're just looking for someone to cast your irresponsible burden on because you're a born coward. Now shift.

Ibo boy, you are just too blinded to admit to fellow indigbo babe is a dissapointment.

If this woman had won that world bank seat. Sentimental biggots like you will be screaming all over the place of how her support of Fuel subsidy removalwas perfect and beneficial to Nigerians.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by acidtalk: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
werepeLeri: LOL.

U know quite all right your thread makes no sense.

This is not a matter of desperately wanting to make sense.

Its just a reminder that "KARMA NEVER SLEEPS".

Whereever Ngozi might be now, today will surely be one of the saddest days of her life.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by 9jaIhail(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
Another goat head.don't blame anyone who call you a waste of fluid
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
acidtalk:

This is not a matter of desperately wanting to make sense.

Its just a reminder that "KARMA NEVER SLEEPS".

Whereever Ngozi might be now, today will surely be one of the saddest days of her life.

You're sounding like a broken record. She did not handle Oil subsidy removal very well, but she's 100 million time more accepted in the global scale than you will ever be. This is a "BLACK", "AFRICAN" and a "WOMAN" not a man, but a WOMAN who contested for the position, got interviewed, was in the running two, and you say that she will have sleepless night? This is no Nigerian politics, for her to come this close with international recognition, is something I, as well as other who love and prayed for her are very proud of her.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by acidtalk: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Another goat head.don't blame anyone who call you a waste of fluid

Who is this Lunati*c?

Everyone is condenming, this fluke head too is coming to post crap.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by acidtalk: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
manny4life:

You're sounding like a broken record. She did not handle Oil subsidy removal very well, but she's 100 million time more accepted in the global scale than you will ever be. This is a "BLACK", "AFRICAN" and a "WOMAN" not a man, but a WOMAN who contested for the position, got interviewed, was in the running two, and you say that she will have sleepless night? This is no Nigerian politics, for her to come this close with international recognition, is something I, as well as other who love and prayed for her are very proud of her.

Prior to the oil subsidy removal, trust me 99% of Nigerians would have canvassed (locally for her). But I bet the woman is even more hated right now than GEJ himself.

Once again, there wasn't any analysis to be made to prove "sense" in this write-up. Just saw it as "Law of Karma". Maybe yes! Maybe no! But that's just what I felt so I don't know why all these saddist want to hang themselves.
Re: You Made Nigerians Cry So You CAN NEVER Be Happy Yourself by manny4life(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
acidtalk:

Prior to the oil subsidy removal, trust me 99% of Nigerians would have canvassed (locally for her). But I bet the woman is even more hated right now than GEJ himself.

Once again, there wasn't any analysis to be made to prove "sense" in this write-up. Just saw it as "Law of Karma". Maybe yes! Maybe no! But that's just what I felt so I don't know why all these saddist want to hang themselves.

Isn't it rather unfortunate that you don't see the basic features right in front of you YET you're looking for anaylysis. She's Black, African and a Woman, what other type of analysis you're seeking , idk? Anyway, you call it law of Karma, I call it International Politics, that's how it plays out. Unfortunately, she did not have enough god fathers in the international realm to garner enough support... anyway, good luck to you with your law of Karma.

(1) (Reply)

High_chief, Do You Want To See Several Party Decampment To Show By Musiwa / Reagan Ufomba Has Been Expelled By APGA / Academic Activities To Resume At Unilag, Monday, June 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.