Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John (13587 Views)

I Was Scammed 2000 Pounds Online / How I Got Scammed By Google! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
acidtalk:

YOU ARE TRYING TO BUY TIME AND MAKE THIS WHOLE THING APPEAR AS I JOKE RIGHT

My Final Verdict:

Wemaster :
1) Come out to defend the alegations by the poster that YOU NEVER showed her any demo site (because based on that line alone did I find her at fault).

She didnt really deny that anything was shown her. She just said they had some oyibo pictures and that it all appeared fake to her.

And looking at those two 'templates' he posted on that , I know what she is talking about(He is beginning to piss me off with these shenanigans).
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
WeMaStEr: arrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh... guy guyz . COURT. make una wait first before RULING ooo.

now i see many of us here dont really get the catch. i will continue this on the blog. because the blog will be my witness even in the Magistrate Court. continue reading my second post in the blog 2hours from now.

thanks.

You are a stupid FOOl Andrew return my money. Why is it so hard for you. You will rather continue on an inconsequential blog. Meaning I should now do what I like right I will be visiting you shortly, My husband says I should forget online and come and meet you. He was even begging me I should forget this. But after reading that trash you put together. He sees you need to be dealt with since you have no conscience. I hope you will continue with this defense. Everyone here, Isnt SIONY a CrAZy person that takes some ones money that doesn't belong to him and still claims he is RiGHT What kind of daylight madness is this? Even a simple logo I sent to you, you couldn't copy it properly on the demo site.

As for the person who was asking about the pictures of a white person being used from south Africa. It was African Fashion Week. Which alot of Nigerian designers participated in. So I wanted him to use pictures off my friends portfolio. But he never posted anythng on the website. Instead the excuses started multiplying. Andrew as a father of 2, I am highly disappointed in your behavior. You are a bad influence on your kids. I really wonder but right now. I do not care...
Someone has said I should wait Out this week. If you decide to pay back minus the domain name registration. I will WAiT. As for collecting the funds. I have someone in Tamandua Barracks you can drop it off with. That's if you decide to refund my money. I wont say anything here again. As I am a very busy lady. I work hard for my money and so have a limited time to spend here during the day. I will go ahead with my plans next week. When I don't see my funds, domain password. Thanks so much everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to be here.
I ONLY WANT MY MONEY AND DOMAIN PASSWORD BACK
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
@Poster, can you start by posting his pictures, phone number, facebook I'd, office and home address, business name in here for inhouse members before proceeding to other blogspots and media platforms?

Do this to make this dude know we aren't playing here. It appears he is taking your words as an empty threat.

If by the end of today, your picture and details is all over the internet and BB broadcast spreading as a dupe, maybe then you will know you used your very own hands to cause your predicament.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
soloqy:

And looking at those two 'templates' he posted on that , I know what she is talking about(He is beginning to piss me off with these shenanigans).

I don't think you are as pissed as I am right now. Can't even concentrate of work and clients in front of me.

I so much hate it when people go cheating others and even want to claim right on it.

Moderators please move this thread to the Front Page as soon as possible. More people need to view this and learn one or two things from it.

This Wemaster of a guy really needs to be disgraced and BIG TIME.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
soloqy:

I don't think you are as pissed as I am right now. Can't even concentrate on work and clients in front of me.

I so much hate it when people go cheating others and even want to claim right on it.

Moderators please move this thread to the Front Page as soon as possible. More people need to view this and learn one or two things from it.

This Wemaster of a guy really needs to be disgraced and BIG TIME.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2012
Andrew people here are checking your websites. And none of them are working. As a website developer shouldn't you be ashamed Are you not supposed to make them work before you come to counter my claims? Jesus is Lord!!! Does a farmer go to the farm without his HOE?? How can you be trying to defend your craft and yet your house is not in order? When your friend brought you here to defend yourself. Didn't you guys know you should make all your sites work before going on a free platform to try and malign me?? After I gave you money. Am chatting from my mobile device. I have already snapped the payment slip I used in making payment. So I can post it here. The thing is you have my money DUDE....Return it Shinkena...

Do you have my money or not? Is the question
Did you do the job.... ? Or NOT

1) you put down the site because of hackers
2) You were Robbef
3) you need my bank details to use on the site, that was why you took it down.

3 different reasons guys, before I brought him out on Nairaland. Tell me how possible it is for me to pity such a crook? Of cause I won't have sympathy for him... It's impossible for me to be compassionate, after he lied , deleted me on Facebook. Refused to pick my calls.isn't that a full blown trait of a PETTY CRIMINAL?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
Una just dey run mouth here sha. angry
I'm trying to sleep abeg

Siony: Don't mind this people, I have one question for you: Why is your own site still down? As a web hosting provider I understand that your reseller hosting account can be suspended when you do not pay up your reseller hosting fees. I also understand that once your reseller account is suspended all other sites under your reseller account will be suspended too. Then again, when you go on to pay for your reseller hosting your reseller account is released and all sites under it are released. Now the part that beats me in your story is this: If you have laid claims that your account was suspended because you were not available to make payment then why are your sites (including your business site) still down till now? I ask this because you now have access to a computer and if you had enough bandwidth to create a blog, logging into Liberty Reserve to pay your hosting bills wont be an issue. So really, your whole story is taking a downward spiral. This is all I am interested in as far as this case is concerned... the rest of the case about how dem shoot bird and the mama fly is just a waste of my time. People lose money everyday. smiley

Varies: I can't remember what I wanted to tell you!

Slyr0x: Leave Odunnu my babe alone she has no vulvs/backdoors you can exploit. I don close all.

Varies: I remember now. So you are married? smiley I'm happy for you wink .... I'm really happy for you sad .....why naw, ehn? cry . No single fine babes again sha.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dual Core: Una just dey run mouth here sha. angry
I'm trying to sleep abeg

Siony: Don't mind this people, I have one question for you: Why is your own site still down? As a web hosting provider I understand that your reseller hosting account can be suspended when you do not pay up your reseller hosting fees. I also understand that once your reseller account is suspended all other sites under your reseller account will be suspended too. Then again, when you go on to pay for your reseller hosting your reseller account is released and all sites under it are released. Now the part that beats me in your story is this: If you have laid claims that your account was suspended because you were not available to make payment then why are your sites (including your business site) still down till now? I ask this because you now have access to a computer and if you had enough bandwidth to create a blog, logging into Liberty Reserve to pay your hosting bills wont be an issue. So really, your whole story is taking a downward crumble. This is all I am interested in as far as this case is concerned... the rest of the case about how dem shoot bird and the mama fly is just a waste of my time. People lose money everyday. smiley

Varies: I can't remember what I wanted to tell you!

Slyr0x: Leave Odunnu my babe alone she has not vulvs/backdoors you can exploit. I don close all.

Varies: I remember now. So you are married? smiley I'm happy for you wink .... I'm really happy for you sad .....why naw, ehn? cry . No single fine babes again sha.

^^^ was this all meant to be a joke?
This isn't a joking issue here bro. Move over to the joke section.

So because people loose money everyday we should permit day light fraud by wemaster right?

@Poster, at this point it seems I will bow out of this whole thing because you aren't even helping matters anymore.

What will it take you to submit his name, company name, phone number and address and picture? You now resorted to giving him a weeks grace (what on earth for). Except though we all don't know what both of you know.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
acidtalk:

So because people loose money everyday we should permit day light fraud by wemaster right?
Your life, your opinions, your weak sense of humor, your choices. All yours, got no hand in it. smiley
Fi-mi-le
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hian!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
acidtalk: @Poster, can you start by posting his pictures, phone number, facebook I'd, office and home address, business name in here for inhouse members before proceeding to other blogspots and media platforms?

Do this to make this dude know we aren't playing here. It appears he is taking your words as an empty threat.

If by the end of today, your picture and details is all over the internet and BB broadcast spreading as a dupe, maybe then you will know you used your very own hands to cause your predicament.
Kai! Your blood dey hawt o.
I havent taken sides yet, not because its not glaring yet who to side but because I believe in 'grace & mercy'.
@OP: Please, give the 'accused' a lil bit of time if not for anything for the 'innocent' wife and children. I cant imagine having my dad's pix online as a wanted man. It will be too traumatic for me.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
Odunnu:
Kai! Your blood dey hawt o.
I havent taken sides yet, not because its not glaring yet who to side but because I believe in 'grace & mercy'.
@OP: Please, give the 'accused' a lil bit of time if not for anything for the 'innocent' wife and children. I cant imagine having my dad's pix online as a wanted man. It will be too traumatic for me.

cheesy when your dad decides to be stubborn that's what he sure will get.

Since morning the homeboy has decided to bull crap all of us.

I have bEen in the poster's shoes on several occasions not because I am weak but because I easilt trust people. Some I got back when I used force, some I didn't due to pleading and foregoing them as part of loss in business.

We need to start being honest in our dealings with others. Not for today alone but for our tomorrow as well.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
guy why are you people talking like this.?

i need us to bring ourselves outside this post and reason as webmasters.

it is 100000% clear i didn't scam or even plan to scam her. her website was only suspended does not mean i scam her. its clear something is wrong within the server side or hosting side.

this website uunista.com is hosted in one of my servers. this servers has 7 websites in it. all the seven websites is down. she is not the only one here and why is she saying i scam her? it seems i didn't understand the word ''SCAM''
i have sites built since more than 6,7,8 months ago, fully published. did i scam does people too?
why will i take the stress of building first design and even go as lengthy to redesign a site if i have in mind to scam her?

even when i talked to her on phone . i even asked her to send me her account detail for me to refund her money, did she send me?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
acidtalk:

@Poster, at this point it seems I will bow out of this whole thing because you aren't even helping matters anymore.

What will it take you to submit his name, company name, phone number and address and picture? You now resorted to giving him a weeks grace (what on earth for). Except though we all don't know what both of you know

Cool down bro smiley. In judgement, remember mercy. The OP is showing mercy to him by delaying action. By the time the season of response expires, no one would blame her for any actions taken. Anyone who knows Wemaster should ask him to do what is right. He may probably not have the money right away but he should immediately hand over the domain registeration details for starters, then, the mode of repayment can be discussed. I wouldnt allow the whole world to be reading about me on the Internet like this no matter the amount involved so its either this dude does not have this money now or ... I just dont know what.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2012
WeMaStEr: guy why are you people talking like this.?

it is 100000% clear i didn't scam or even plan to scam her. her website was only suspended does not mean i scam her. its clear something is wrong within the server side or hosting side.

this website uunista.com is hosted in one of my servers. this servers has 7 websites in it. all the seven websites is down. she is not the only one here and why is she saying i scam her? it seems i didn't understand the word ''SCAM''
i have sites built since more than 6,7,8 months ago, fully published. did i scam does people too?
why will i take the stress of building first design and even go as lengthy to redesign a site if i have in mind to scam her?

even when i talked to her on phone . i even asked her to send me her account detail for me to refund her money, did she send me?
So, in simple English, you are willing and ready to refund her money? Please answer lets move on from here
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2012

Oya stop making posts. Get a Lawyer. Every post you make takes you down one level of the downward spiral. Seriously dude you are begining to screw with people's mind.

A site is down when there is a downtime or a server error or crash.
A site is not said to be down when it is suspended. A site's suspension is never a result of a server crash or downtime.

Guy come out clean or don't come out at all. This is the wrongest place to think you can speak tech jargons and have your way with it.

NOTHING is wrong with the host comapany. I feel you have breached their TOS knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2012

Bottomline is this working relationship has soured to the point of no mmekwatarism(Na zebrudaya talk am o). Where did you register her domain name? Do you have the details? Pass it on to her for starters and we will all know you are serious in resolving this issue.
When that is done, you can talk of how to refund her money and you can deduct the amount for the domain name.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
MRS UMUSU. believe me i don't want to raise insult on you because i believe all this thing you are doing here is geared by someone very close to me and i know why i have not yet bring the whole scenario here. i just don't see this worth the stress. if i may ask. tell me in plan word how i scam you.

that you visit your site and see your site is suspended say's i scam you? did u ask any webmaster/website guru what this means? before you come out to be this lousy? for a site that is 90% done, i had issues with my hosting company and you impatiently come here and screen that i scam you?

do you even notice that God is watching your actions? i know who is behind this this same person come to you and spoil me to you. give you detail about me being married and with two kids, this same person transfered the domain from my account to his own ( i still believe this same person is whom you even plan to entrust this project to). even you mrs umusu i know who is giving you all this stress, i called this stress because it has not yet reach such an extend you bring me to WORLD and screen like this and still ask me to give you money?

@COURT, i believe this is webmaster's section and sense this post is read by webmasters. right from my first id ''siony'' down to my new id ''WeMaStEr''
i have not in anyway scam or even plan to scam anyone here, my hosting account was suspended including my site because my site is also inside the same server and others sites as well. i have in noway scam her to the best of my knowledge that warrant this kind of accusation. i already made payments for the hosting and believe ebfore 24hours the whiole site wil be up and running. for the 25k, darm it.. mrs umusu did you ask shedrack/henry who i really are in the internet world?

it takes me just 24 hours and your whole life will be on almost 90% blogs.forum/sites ever hosted online. when it comes to media/publishing, i laugh you because you still dont know me yet. I JUST REPESCT YOU AS A MARRIED WOMAN AND AN OFFENDED CLIENT that's why i am still calming down.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by samesiony: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
MRS UMUSU. believe me i don't want to raise insult on you because i believe all this thing you are doing here is geared by someone very close to me and i know why i have not yet bring the whole scenario here. i just don't see this worth the stress. if i may ask. tell me in plan word how i scam you.

that you visit your site and see your site is suspended say's i scam you? did u ask any webmaster/website guru what this means? before you come out to be this lousy? for a site that is 90% done, i had issues with my hosting company and you impatiently come here and screen that i scam you?

do you even notice that God is watching your actions? i know who is behind this this same person come to you and spoil me to you. give you detail about me being married and with two kids, this same person transfered the domain from my account to his own ( i still believe this same person is whom you even plan to entrust this project to). even you mrs umusu i know who is giving you all this stress, i called this stress because it has not yet reach such an extend you bring me to WORLD and screen like this and still ask me to give you money?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
So who is hiding your post Wemaster?
How come you ignored my question?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sameWeMaStEr: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
Odunnu: So who is hiding your post Wemaster?

i am not hiding it. the spambot is banning me. more than 4 times now.. maybe my post too long , thats why i prefer writing in the blog.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sameWeMaStEr: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
@COURT, am not seeing a straight dealings here oo.
Dual Core:

Oya stop making posts. Get a Lawyer. Every post you make takes you down one level of the downward spiral. Seriously dude you are begining to screw with people's mind.

A site is down when there is a downtime or a server error or crash.
A site is not said to be down when it is suspended. A site's suspension is never a result of a server crash or downtime.

Guy come out clean or don't come out at all. This is the wrongest place to think you can speak tech jargons and have your way with it.

NOTHING is wrong with the host comapany. I feel you have breached their TOS knowingly or unknowingly.

i didnt brached there TOS. my hosting company is Web4africa.com.ng.. u can call/visit their site and ask for the domain name sionytelecoms.net. thats my hosting domain to know if they suspend my server for any phishing/illegal act rather than hosting fees, which i have paid. i am only waiting for the 24hours unsuspension now.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
The moderators should please 'unhide' siony's comments. I feel weird replying it while its 'hidden' undecided.

Siony, Once again, I dont know how you expect this business relationship to go on after this. Even if the site comes up in 24 hrs as you say, is that where it ends? What is keeping you from just handing over her domain details to her and move on? Even if you bring the site back up, how is she going to get to you to continue the work? Why complicate things like this?

You were not straight forward and forth-coming in the first instance and thats why it degenerated to this.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
Odunnu: So who is hiding your post Wemaster?

spambot.Fixed!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sameWeMaStEr: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2012
funny part is before now. i already spoke with this woman on phone to send me her account details to refund back her 25k completely without any complain. she told me that i should go ahead with the site, i wonder why she had to do this. i know the person around this. and i pity that person. you cant spoil my rep this way. i can design right now to start a free website design service just to show that YES, I AM A TRUE WEBSITE DESIGNER/DEVELOPER.

refunding her money is not a problem for me, but the length of her actions is what i am annoyed for. if i made my mind not to refund, i am 1000percent ready for any legal actions. she brings.

that's why its better to do freelance, were clients pay per hour for projects.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sameWeMaStEr: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
soloqy: The moderators should please 'unhide' siony's comments. I feel weird replying it while its 'hidden' undecided.

Siony, Once again, I dont know how you expect this business relationship to go on after this. Even if the site comes up in 24 hrs as you say, is that where it ends? What is keeping you from just handing over her domain details to her and move on? Even if you bring the site back up, how is she going to get to you to continue the work? Why complicate things like this?

You were not straight forward and forth-coming in the first instance and that's why it degenerated to this.

am not even prepare to move on with this type of client. even the biggest firms some times had glitch's/bugs/problems and are being fixed. but this one is a different case. i see someone between me and her. but i will rather want to end this to further get angry about this.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
Are you ready and willing to make this N25K refund?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
WeMaStEr: MRS UMUSU. believe me i don't want to raise insult on you because i believe all this thing you are doing here is geared by someone very close to me and i know why i have not yet bring the whole scenario here. i just don't see this worth the stress. if i may ask. tell me in plan word how i scam you.

@COURT, i believe this is webmaster's section and sense this post is read by webmasters. right from my first id ''siony'' down to my new id ''WeMaStEr''
i have not in anyway scam or even plan to scam anyone here, my hosting account was suspended including my site because my site is also inside the same server and others sites as well. i have in noway scam her to the best of my knowledge that warrant this kind of accusation. i already made payments for the hosting and believe ebfore 24hours the whiole site wil be up and running. for the 25k, darm it.. mrs umusu did you ask shedrack/henry who i really are in the internet world?

it takes me just 24 hours and your whole life will be on almost 90% blogs.forum/sites ever hosted online. when it comes to media/publishing, i laugh you because you still dont know me yet.
I JUST REPESCT YOU AS A MARRIED WOMAN AND AN OFFENDED CLIENT that's why i am still calming down.

Okay since you have decided to respect me. For this case to end amicably . Where is my money? Where is my domain name and password. And you plan to reveal my whole life history on 90% of the blogs. That I did WHAT Believed in a total stranger And decided to give you a chance It is you I pity. For me to have had confidence in you. That you would have done a job for me without knowing you from Adam. Shows the kind of person I am. You have only spoilt chances for other well meaning web masters. ... I am reading your incoherent sentences in disbelief. See how you chased me with phone calls to make payment. haaaa it won't be well with you. If I don't get my refund and domain.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sameWeMaStEr: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
@soloqy i have being straight-forward with her. i just don't see it making sense to tell my client my laptop was stolen and had to spend time outside projects and late payment of host., i asked her to give me a Lil time to get things fixed. but rather she turn RED.

Odunnu: Are you ready and willing to make this N25K refund?
after all this? i mean go through her posts and see the damages. and re-ask me if i am ''WILLING'' .

i am very very angry now and not happy at the moment for consideration of refund. maybe if i have a second-thought between now and tomorrow morning.

after all my hard work on designing a site that's up to 90, with all the pains and sleepless night i went through and someone will come online to spoil my rep?. the people she call my clients that she knows. she can ask them about me. right there in their office/house, i designed this websites with my laptop under 10hours. even the last project i did for the client she is talking about was just for 3k, can u imaging that? 3k for a very beautiful sales website? www.herbalfasthairgrowth.com was designed for just 3k and this same person who is behind all this rubish is the same person who went to this client ( owner of www.herbalfasthairgrowth.com) spoil my reps and took the project and yet the site is noy yet up?)
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
Okay!
*siddon chop popcorn mode activated*
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sameWeMaStEr: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
varies1:

Okay since you have decided to respect me. For this case to end amicably . Where is my money? Where is my domain name and password. And you plan to reveal my whole life history on 90% of the blogs. That I did WHAT Believed in a total stranger And decided to give you a chance It is you I pity. For me to have had confidence in you. That you would have done a job for me without knowing you from Adam. Shows the kind of person I am. You have only spoilt chances for other well meaning web masters. ... I am reading your incoherent sentences in disbelief. See how you chased me with phone calls to make payment. haaaa it won't be well with you. If I don't get my refund and domain.

ooo guussshhhh.. the more i read your posts, the more i go angry, the more i feel pity though. the NDUKA that came to you and spoil me to you, has he designed the site yet? little wonder, i notice why you suddenly get harsh to this extend.

you are a good ''client'' that i never want to even lose, ask the person who came to you to spoil me to tell you what i told him about you. since the very first day i told him about you, i start to notice different actions. anyway. i don't see it best to spoil someone just to get jobs.

Dear, i will give you a feedback concerning refunds later in this same thread because right now m in a very bad mood. since you are asking for a refund, stop talking about domain name. ok and ask that person who is the BEST WEBSITE DESIGNER AND PEOPLE REP SPOILER to return back the domain account to my lovingdomain account back or my own actions will be more than making posts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Design A Free Php Login Page / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.