Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. (14142 Views)

PHOTO – Woman Offers £350 To Any Man That Can Impregnate Her / Fash-spotted; Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Ankara Print Pants, Gushes About Her Mr X / Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by modnd3(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wlGwHMTtDZ8/T4wA8uWVMtI/AAAAAAAABR4/JlA6I7j-WQg/s1600/Saudi+Woman.jpg[/img]

If you are looking for a rich wife, then read this story. A Saudi woman is offering SR5 million (Dh4.9 million) to get married — even if it is a Misyar marriage.

But wait. The woman has conditions which she will not reveal now. The main thing is that the new husband must “appreciate marriage life.”

Read more here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2012/04/are-you-looking-for-rich-wife-then-read.html

2 Likes

Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by shakeel76: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Yes I would love to marry the lady I know wat the duties of a husband . I do not mind the condition she has long as I love and respect her that what makes marriage work . Will be waiting for her reply . My email address is shakeel76@cellc.blacberry.com

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by lindaflorence: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
this is madness
its not your fault, its poverty that has taken over your brains
Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 21, 2013
shakeel76: Yes I would love to marry the lady I know wat the duties of a husband . I do not mind the condition she has long as I love and respect her that what makes marriage work . Will be waiting for her reply . My email address is shakeel76@cellc.blacberry.com
grin this one dey find quick moneygrin sawudi loff grin
Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 21, 2013
shakeel76: Yes I would love to marry the lady I know wat the duties of a husband . I do not mind the condition she has long as I love and respect her that what makes marriage work . Will be waiting for her reply . My email address is shakeel76@cellc.blacberry.com
I'm done
Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 21, 2013

!!!!!!!!!!

We give up. I mean, FINALLY GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by jonaboy: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2013
I guest one of the conditions will be you will get your joystick cut off if I catch you looking at another pretty woman.
Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by Dovahkiin(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2013

^smh

OP u wan use style make ppl visit ur blog ba undecided , u dey mad
Re: Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2013
kai,c as diz wan jez dey jabo untop money,xo kos of money,u wan do blind marriage,lazy guys sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look-Alike Strangers / Osi Rubbishes Ric Hassani’s Broke People Opinion In Relationships / Exposed! - Dagrin Success Was Aided By Witchcraft - True Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.