Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Kwara State University 2013/2014 - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University 2013/2014 (47463 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by xrazzy(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2013
raynoni: Online registration for the KWASU Diploma in Information Technology, Mass Communication and Business Information Technology is out. It is a 15 month program with student having the opportunity to enroll for the IJMB exam in February 2014 and 2015. Students that pass the IJMB in February 2014 will be eligible for admission into KWASU in 2014 direct entry while students that are not successful with that will complete their diploma program in December 2014 and will be eligible for direct entry into KWASU 2015. Its a good plan especially if you don't get admission this year

I will advice candidates who could not make it for the admission this year to immediately proceed online at our website. www.kwasu.edu.ng and click on the diploma icon. In case you have nay question please call Ms.FUNSHO on Tel: 08033725348 or 08033586007 or 07065608522.

KWASU IS A WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY - DON'T MISS IT, GET IN NOW
Hi Raymond Smith! The contents of your posts so far on this thread acted as impetus for me to assume that you a staff of KWASU's CIT unit. I have a question for you. Few months ago i saw an advertorial on your website pertaining postgraduate studies at KWASU. Then I tried to navigate to your list of academic programmes available for PG studies but i didn't make any considerable headway. Therefore, i had to glue my ears to the air for further information from the Institution. However, to my ultimate dismay, few weeks later the whole advertorial disappeared from your website and no information surface on the whole KWASU postgraduate things again. Please can you enlighten me on the whole scenario as i'm currently on the verge of making my postgraduate studies decision. Thank You
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by robinicule(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
raynoni: Online registration for the KWASU Diploma in Information Technology, Mass Communication and Business Information Technology is out. It is a 15 month program with student having the opportunity to enroll for the IJMB exam in February 2014 and 2015. Students that pass the IJMB in February 2014 will be eligible for admission into KWASU in 2014 direct entry while students that are not successful with that will complete their diploma program in December 2014 and will be eligible for direct entry into KWASU 2015. Its a good plan especially if you don't get admission this year

I will advice candidates who could not make it for the admission this year to immediately proceed online at our website. www.kwasu.edu.ng and click on the diploma icon. In case you have nay question please call Ms.FUNSHO on Tel: 08033725348 or 08033586007 or 07065608522.

KWASU IS A WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY - DON'T MISS IT, GET IN NOW
Hi MR ray, If I guess rite ur d director of CIT, u gave us d last info on orientation today.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by TopSpot: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Please all of you present at the orientation, gist us all d info. I was absent so I need to know any info, thanks.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Yungmilio2(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls ooo: we need info oooo
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by jeleel1987: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Yungmilio2, is ur name among those names that were cancelled?
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Yungmilio2(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2013
jeleel1987: @Yungmilio2, is ur name among those names that were cancelled?
No dey didn't cancel my name
Hav started d registration: I hav filled my stUdent info::: n a friend said dey wil send me matric number in my mail, buuh til now hv nat see anytin
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Gleefreak125(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hey guys, aws d registration goin? There was nofin much abt d whole orientation, d summary can b found on d skul website wen u click on d student registration n d rest is jst easy 2 4lo. Owke now, aws securin accommodation bin wit u guys? I must say I neva expected tins wuld b as costly as dis.House rent here is as expensive as gold. Pls I nid a God fearin roomie as I've goten accommodation jst by d skul gate n wuld luv som1 2 share d rent wif cos of its high price @ 75k. Its a room self contain actually, u can call 08039144196 if u're interested. May God bless us all n make us excel in our academic pursuits.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by jeleel1987: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yungmilio2:
No dey didn't cancel my name
Hav started d registration: I hav filled my stUdent info::: n a friend said dey wil send me matric number in my mail, buuh til now hv nat see anytin
Thank God.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Yungmilio2(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hav nt yet seen d matric number ooo: after student info n medicals: two daais nw ooo help ooo
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by raynoni: 1:47am On Aug 15, 2013
Hey Guys, you are right, I actually addressed you on the Orientation day. Meanwhile if you have not gotten your matriculation number please come to the CIT we would give it to you, we also intend to post it tomorrow on the notice board at the CIT. Hope the fun has started, you will love KWASU?
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by raynoni: 1:51am On Aug 15, 2013
We hve not started the Post graduate program yet, hopefully the advert will be out before the end of this year, watch out for it on our website.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by robinicule(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2013
raynoni: Hey Guys, you are right, I actually addressed you on the Orientation day. Meanwhile if you have not gotten your matriculation number please come to the CIT we would give it to you, we also intend to post it tomorrow on the notice board at the CIT. Hope the fun has started, you will love KWASU?
k sir dat has been an issue...will be showin around 2day 4 it..
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Yemissing: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2013
Does it mins dias ntn kwasu can do 4dia pdites wu didnt meet up wit jamb cut off? Na wa ooooo! 120k gone 4ntn?
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by inuyasha01(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2013
Gleefreak125: Hey guys, aws d registration goin? There was nofin much abt d whole orientation, d summary can b found on d skul website wen u click on d student registration n d rest is jst easy 2 4lo. Owke now, aws securin accommodation bin wit u guys? I must say I neva expected tins wuld b as costly as dis.House rent here is as expensive as gold. Pls I nid a God fearin roomie as I've goten accommodation jst by d skul gate n wuld luv som1 2 share d rent wif cos of its high price @ 75k. Its a room self contain actually, u can call 08039144196 if u're interested. May God bless us all n make us excel in our academic pursuits.
Am highly intrested but i need to inform my dad after his arrival from work this evening. I would soon give you the feed back.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Gleefreak125(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2013
inuyasha01: Am highly intrested but i need to inform my dad after his arrival from work this evening. I would soon give you the feed back.
Owke bro, no p. I'd b expectin ur call. I dont mind talkin 2 ur dad if u want me 2. Take gud care of urself ayt
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by TopSpot: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please help! While registring, i discovered that there are some questions on medical conditions that are either irrelevant or I dont have answers to them. How do i go about this? Should i just fill in the one i know and leave the rest empty? Please it is urgent.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by robinicule(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
TopSpot: Please help! While registring, i discovered that there are some questions on medical conditions that are either irrelevant or I dont have answers to them. How do i go about this? Should i just fill in the one i know and leave the rest empty? Please it is urgent.
fill what U̶̲̥̅̊ knw dats wat ah did 4 mine.....and make it urgent, so u ca get ur matric in time
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by inuyasha01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
100L guys nd gurls in the house, we have GNS lecture by 8:00 am on monday at the university's auditorium. Plz don't miss it o!
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Yungmilio2(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
robinicule: fill what U̶̲̥̅̊ knw dats wat ah did 4 mine.....and make it urgent, so u ca get ur matric in time
Pls how did u get ur matric
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by inuyasha01(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yungmilio2:
Pls how did u get ur matric
First thing on monday after GNS lecture at 8 go to the cit department. By th side Of the entrance to the office, you would see a notice board comtainimg the matric no of all freshers. Good luck.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by robinicule(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls who has been able to do his or her course registration here, avn't been able to add my courses....
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by inuyasha01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
robinicule: pls who has been able to do his or her course registration here, avn't been able to add my courses....
It was a technical error on their part. I guess you wanted to register around thursday-friday. But it has been fixed. You can now log in on their website and carry out the function. I did mine yesterday but i have not fully completed it. Best of luck.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
raynoni: Hey Guys, you are right, I actually addressed you on the Orientation day. Meanwhile if you have not gotten your matriculation number please come to the CIT we would give it to you, we also intend to post it tomorrow on the notice board at the CIT. Hope the fun has started, you will love KWASU?

Pls when is the payment closing date for those on batch 6 list?
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Gleefreak125(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kwasu a blessing in disguise. Who could have thought I'd eventually like it here and fall in love with the school. You never can tell what you really can gain from a book by peeking at its cover only but you've just gotta read its content to get the mind of the author and bless God you did. I've just started going through the texts of this one and I must say I'm loving it already. My mentor once told me hardwork never kills and sure it doesnt. When you put all the hardwork into today. Success will chase you pants down tomorrow. GREATEST KWASITES!!!!(hop I got dis 1 right sha)

1 Like

Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by khuddyshine(f): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Pls help to check my name on the 6th batch o. ADAMSON KUDIRAT ENIOLA
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Yungmilio2(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Please oooo: gleefreak, jeleel, raynoni, skmoda: hav nt since my matric ooo, hav did my reg for more dan a week nw and hav nt seen my name ooo::: am nt in town nw due to some stuuff:: my frnd help me checkd d CIT n my name nt dere: no mails yet::: pls any oone to help: dis my info :: jamb reg no: 37135811HE, MOHAMMED ABDULRAHMAN OLABANJI::: computer science ::: pleas God bless u guys tankxxxx
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by wibarforce: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2013
Alhamdulialh was in unilorin last year no admission and now this year kwasu and same buh wateva I meet my self God knows I encourage envryone given admission here waiting for ilorin or been deceived there is compiled on unilorin list pls just pay ur kwasu fee and resume after all its just to have your certificate buh a painful tin buh still I give thanks t Allah ..and I pray Allah if am able to cumout in uppers wit still du DE for kwasu by His Grace ..so y'all given admission pls try in other not to forfeit your admission .may God lead you All through
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Dsimple: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2013
raynoni: Alamu Olamilekan, if you really had distinction in your ND and you scored 44% in our Post UTME, come to KWASU on Monday or Tuesday ask for the CIT. My name is Raymond Smith, bring along all your results. Good Luck.

Acctually Mr Ray I am Ahmad Ibrahim Mohammed and like I said ealiar I had Distinction in my ND as well as 44% in my kwasu post jamb with nice olevel results.

I appreciate your comment on my ealiar post but I just saw it today {thursday} cos I lost my phone since last week which means i have been offline since then.

Sir pls here is my phone numbers 08057314001 and 08033760246 I am living very far from kwara state and u knw it will be more painful for me to come to malete and dont make real deal of it. So pls I need ur assistance to pls text me through my number so that I can call you and explain some things to you. Thanks and God bless
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by wibarforce: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2013
Hello sir raymond smith think it was you that sent me an email to come to the school for the amount deducted in my accout during the putme test pls sir till now my account have not been refunded 7600 I.e 3800 was deducted twice pls and I am in lagos didn't have up to 40 so gave up already what help you offer me about the pay pls...
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Gleefreak125(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yungmilio2: Please oooo: gleefreak, jeleel, raynoni, skmoda: hav nt since my matric ooo, hav did my reg for more dan a week nw and hav nt seen my name ooo::: am nt in town nw due to some stuuff:: my frnd help me checkd d CIT n my name nt dere: no mails yet::: pls any oone to help: dis my info :: jamb reg no: 37135811HE, MOHAMMED ABDULRAHMAN OLABANJI::: computer science ::: pleas God bless u guys tankxxxx
Wat r u still doin? U ought 2 av resumed cos lectures av commenced already n I must tell u its gon get rigorous in comin wks n wen coupled wif registration, its toll is gon tell on u. I'm guess u're yet 2 confirm ur payment, n wif dat u'd face lots of challenges so u nid 2 show up @ CIT 2 get relevant info as par ur case cos most of wat u'll get here r merely speculations. Guys av moved past matric no ish n already getin tins done wif course reg n all doe I've got a lil prob wif vat myself bt its no big deal cos its gon b rectified dis wkend n I can proceed on monday mawnin. U gotta get 2 skul as fast as possible bro, if its bin ur project dats holdin u bak all dis while, I'd suggest u pend it so u can get dis sorted out 1st den u can always go back 2 wrap tinz up wif vat ayt. Wish u all da best.
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello mr raymond. . Pls i jst confirmed my payment details today at the busary's Office. . And Have Not Gotten My Matric Number . .And I Have Registered The New Student Info On Your Portal . .When Will I Get My Matric Number? Secondly I Choosed Comp Sci . .Buh You Guys Gave Me Physics And Material Sci . .Pls Is It Possible For Me To Change My Course? Pls How?
Re: Kwara State University 2013/2014 by EmmanuellaAop: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls is d 6th batch gona b d last list dat kwasu will release?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / See what is trending among unilag babes / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.