Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi (3417 Views)

Let Share How To Hack Wifi Using A Command Prompt / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by Andrew3(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2012
This method has been very effective on all routers.
It is legal as hacking is not a crime in the IT world.

What you need

1: A pen
2: paper
3: your laptop
4: your brain.
5: Polite voice.

Steps

put on your laptop and leave it in the room.
Clear your throat to be sure your voice is as polite as possible.

No risk
no police
no efcc

Take the paper and pen and go to your neighbour, Beg him for the password in a
polite manner. Am sure you will successfully hack the password.

100% guranteed on my neighbours grin

2 Likes

Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by joudini(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
What kind of social engineering is this? If you put on ur laptop in a room, i believe you would have a voice recorder running. Now what would you be doing with a paper and pen. Now, what is the distance between your room and ur neighbour's house? You know there is impedance as sound travels thru air, thus your laptop should not be a certain distance if you want the voice recorder to capture his voice.

Moreover you take a pen n paper to your neighbour and he vomits his wifi password? What a neighbour! No wonder it's 100% guaranteed on him.

He is better off with no encryption on his wifi.
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by Andrew3(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by Maleeq(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
OMG! grin
hahahahahaha!

And really, it just could work.
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by engrhamid(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Maleeq: OMG! grin
hahahahahaha!

And really, it just could work.
And might not just work. . .
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by aieromon(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
Why did I expect to see the impossible?
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by Maleeq(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
engrhamid:
And might not just work. . .
Just thinking, if my neighbor walks up to me and begs to access my wifi, i'd give him. My wifi is on atleast every time I am at home, unlimited data plan and I don't use up much...why cant I share?
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by engrhamid(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
Maleeq:
Just thinking, if my neighbor walks up to me and begs to access my wifi, i'd give him. My wifi is on atleast every time I am at home, unlimited data plan and I don't use up much...why cant I share?
Really?
I might just be lucky we stay close to each other, I will do just that.
But sincerely speaking, one who's bandwidth isn't unlimited might just keep to him/herself
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by joudini(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2012
Maleeq:

There are some things that should not be shared for security reasons. You can't monitor everything he is doing online, not with the socks we have now. To some, the internet is the only place they can play don juan, unleashing their vicious fantasies. Remeber Max Butler and others?

Andrew, idem usong? cheesy had to re-read this to see the humour cheesy
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by Maleeq(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2012
joudini:

There are some things that should not be shared for security reasons. You can't monitor everything he is doing online, not with the socks we have now. To some, the internet is the only place they can play don juan, unleashing their vicious fantasies. Remeber Max Butler and others?

Andrew, idem usong? cheesy had to re-read this to see the humour cheesy
Thats so true. Didn't think of that!
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by joudini(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2012
Maleeq:
Thats so true. Didn't think of that!

Not so fast. . .can l borrow some bandwidth? cheesy cheesy
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by debedebe(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
Maleeq:
engrhamind am coming 2 ur area,hope u stil dey dat side?lol
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by Maleeq(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
joudini:

Not so fast. . .can l borrow some bandwidth? cheesy cheesy
hehehehe....sure bro! tongue
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by dragnet: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2012
Maleeq:
yur address please?!.... grin
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by Maleeq(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2012
dragnet:
yur address please?!.... grin
hahahaha....cell 32, Kirikiri maximum prison....oya, i dey wait you o! grin
Re: New Easiest Method To Hack Your Neighbour's Wifi by dragnet: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
Maleeq:
hahahaha....cell 32, Kirikiri maximum prison....oya, i dey wait you o! grin
er. ..erm... I think I'll pass !

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Delete My Naijapal Account / Pls Who Know Where Hp Office Is Located In Lagos State / Pls Help Me Unlock My Z T E Etisalat Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.