Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

PES 12 Avatar Settings Clashing Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PES 12 Avatar Settings Clashing Problem (1742 Views)

How Can I Set Mtn Gprs Settings On My Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 / Latest Hot Privoxy And Burproxy Free Browsing Software And Settings / Glo Wap Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PES 12 Avatar Settings Clashing Problem by Frostyzone(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2012
I bought a PES 12 software to install and play in my system.
But after succesfully installing it,I open the game but was unable to get past the avatar settings chapter.
Anytime it tells me to change my Avatar username,the system will crash and I have to start all over again.
I have already tested 4 more pes 12 softwares,all with the same result.
I just installed FIFA 12 and it plays like a dream so I don't think it's from my p.c which met all it's minimum specs(PES) btw.
So I would really appreciate it if someone should inform me on how to fix that clashing problem.
Btw my laptop is Hp probook 4530s with 4gb ram.Thanks.
Re: PES 12 Avatar Settings Clashing Problem by Tbase2: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
Frostyzone: I bought a PES 12 software to install and play in my system.
But after succesfully installing it,I open the game but was unable to get past the avatar settings chapter.
Anytime it tells me to change my Avatar username,the system will crash and I have to start all over again.
I have already tested 4 more pes 12 softwares,all with the same result.
I just installed FIFA 12 and it plays like a dream so I don't think it's from my p.c which met all it's minimum specs(PES) btw.
So I would really appreciate it if someone should inform me on how to fix that clashing problem.
Btw my laptop is Hp probook 4530s with 4gb ram.Thanks.
how much did you buy your pes can it play on a pentium3 desktop pls need answer

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT!!! UK USED Hp Elitebook 2570p Core i7 (2.9ghz) 500gb/4gb @60k / Window 7 Ultimate *key* / USA Used Gaming HP Elitebook 8460p,intel Core-i7 + 1GB Radeon Graphics -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.