Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? (9675 Views)

Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? / Can Islam Justify This / How Can Islam Be A Religion Of Peace ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Maisuya1: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2012
^
given a world population that runs in billions, I won't call the ratio you provided as negligible. Also bear in mind that this ratio varies significantly in different regions, countries and cities. Adjusting the age to the marriage age (aprox. 15) will also tilt the ratio a bit, and many other variables and provisions you need to take into consideration. Note Islam does not recognises homosexuality or lesbianism, infact they are crimes as far as Islam is concerned.(that wil also affect the ratio).
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Mai-suya:
^
given a world population that runs in billions, I won't call the ratio you provided as negligible. Also bear in mind that this ratio varies significantly in different regions, countries and cities. Adjusting the age to the marriage age (aprox. 15) will also tilt the ratio a bit, and many other variables and provisions you need to take into consideration. Note Islam does not recognises homosexuality or lesbianism, infact they are crimes as far as Islam is concerned.(that wil also affect the ratio).

0.05 is a small number because it means 98-99%% of people would have a partner if every paired up.

Is islam fair on homosexuals? As a liberal person, I think we should leave homosexuals to their own lives just as no one disturbs me and my girlfriend
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by lepasharon(f): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2012
Americans are destroying Islam
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
lepasharon: Americans are destroying Islam

Strong statement there. So what about the destruction of Islam. Any further details?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by lepasharon(f): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
the so called war on terror is on islam now
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Kay17: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2012
maclatunji: @Kay17, The Prophet (SAW) ruled over much of Arabia at the time of his death and he was not a king, neither were his next four successors. So what are you yapping about?
Oops! Hitler was neither a king, thus must have ran a democracy.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Kay17: 12:57am On Apr 21, 2012
Mai-suya:

on the issue of rights show me any verse in the quran which you think contravenes rights? you of all people should know better than making blanket generalizations.
I'm really disappointed. If human rights aren't declared and protected in the Quran, then its lacks authority.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kay 17:
Oops! Hitler was neither a king, thus must have ran a democracy.

Weren't you the one suggesting that Islamic states are all monarchies? Oh and I suppose that the electoral college that votes the American President always reflects the popular vote like it did (not!) to win Al Gore the Presidency in 2000 even though he won the popular vote.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Kay17: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
@moderator

Pls WHY was my last POST on this thread deleted??
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kay 17: @moderator

Pls WHY was my last POST on this thread deleted??

Because you weren't responsible with your comments.

In case you don't know of my philosophy, read this https://www.nairaland.com/864481/restoring-peace-order-islam-muslims .

If you follow the rules and their aligned principles, we will have no problems. However, if you fail to comply, you may get banned depending on the degree of your 'troublesomeness'.

Thank you and have a very nice day. smiley
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Kay17: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
maclatunji:

Because you weren't responsible with your comments.

In case you don't know of my philosophy, read this https://www.nairaland.com/864481/restoring-peace-order-islam-muslims .

If you follow the rules and their aligned principles, we will have no problems. However, if you fail to comply, you may get banned depending on the degree of your 'troublesomeness'.

Thank you and have a very nice day. smiley

Wipe out dissent and criticism. And this isn't the first time you have deleted my post.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kay 17:

Wipe out dissent and criticism. And this isn't the first time you have deleted my post.

Kay 17, I myself do not agree with Islam. However, you cant expect muslims or any religous person to react nicely to attacks on their religion on a forum especially if there are rules to be complied with.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by gidiMonsta(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

Sorry, but the Koran has some difficulty with Human Rights. A muslim woman is not free to marry who she wants if the person is a non-muslim. It is not fair and it is clearly stated in the koran.

Also, the Koran permits polygamy.

Also, people have been punished for apostacy which is wrong.

Polygamy is not against human rights and its one of the ways in which the society takes care of its surplus women. Your assertion that the ratio of men to women is 1:1.06 is grossly inaccurate cos anthropological evidence shows that polygamy has flourished all over the world and until the neo-fascist laws laid down by the catholic church even in the west, so there's no way your figures can be correct. You can go ahead and quote the bible or torah verse where 'GOD' condemns polygamy.

Yes, Islam does not permit women to marry from another religion because most likely the woman will lose her religion and that's why Islam encourages Muslim women not to.

As for the apostacy laws you talked about; its subjective and the circumstances for implementation of such is extremely rare.

If you want to know more about how the Qur'an extols human rights just google it or read the biographies of any of the four rightly guided caliphs and see how justly they ruled their people using the Qur'an and Hadeeth.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by gidiMonsta(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2012
Kay 17:
I'm really disappointed. If human rights aren't declared and protected in the Quran, then its lacks authority.

You love to bask in your ignorance, don't you?

Alright, read only Suratul-Nisah and tell me what you see there.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Polygamy is not against human rights and its one of the ways in which the society takes care of its surplus women. Your assertion that the ratio of men to women is 1:1.06 is grossly inaccurate cos anthropological evidence shows that polygamy has flourished all over the world and until the neo-fascist laws laid down by the catholic church even in the west, so there's no way your figures can be correct. You can go ahead and quote the bible or torah verse where 'GOD' condemns polygamy.

Yes, Islam does not permit women to marry from another religion because most likely the woman will lose her religion and that's why Islam encourages Muslim women not to.

As for the apostacy laws you talked about; its subjective and the circumstances for implementation of such is extremely rare.

If you want to know more about how the Qur'an extols human rights just google it or read the biographies of any of the four rightly guided caliphs and see how justly they ruled their people using the Qur'an and Hadeeth.

I believe in equality. It is wrong and very silly to allow a muslim man the right to marry a non-muslim woman and not give a muslim woman the same right. Both men and women can lose their religion. The Koran is sexist.

Polygamy is problematic and not suitable for this modern world. There becomes the issue of if polygamy is allowed, then polyandry should be allowed. Furthermore, having numerous wives creates the problem of inheritance and fighting among wives. No man can equally love two or more women.

As for apostacy laws, you can search the internet to find people that have been executed for it. Blasphemy laws are also ridiculous.

Th Koran allows a man to beat his wife. The koran doesnt support human rights
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

I believe in equality. It is wrong and very silly to allow a muslim man the right to marry a non-muslim woman and not give a muslim woman the same right. Both men and women can lose their religion. The Koran is sexist.

Equality without reason is more like equality for de-reason. It is extremely silly for one to expect you or anyone to understamd anything for a variety of reasons, that you like other atheist are here for whining sorry winning not reasoning. As do you knw inequality occurs in millions of ways in our society? That the president has the previlege to know state secrets etc leaving the millions that gave him the power to govern ignorant in many ways take for instance his claim to knowing those behind boko haram yet left everyone else guessing. I ask did you demand equality of all before the law? Remember this is a more important issue involving your security! You see people like you are guided by any higher course that is why you demands of equality will always be founded with inequity. Why did Islam permit men to marry non muslim women but forbid women for doing such? This issue has been trashed over and over again on NL, the simple answer is that Islam recognizes the rights of non muslim women married to men that is Islam permits say Christians married to muslim men to practice their faith, but on the other hand the rights of muslim woman is not protected by the bible hence her husband can simply restrict her rights to practice her religion irrespective of what you would personally do, Islam restriction of marriage of muslim woman to non muslim men is based on simple common sense. Again the issue of what religion will the children practice remains a confouding one, Islam recognises the man to be head of the family and most cultures\religions do likewise hence would a true muslim woman be willing to leave her child success in the hereafter in the hands of her non muslim husband? No hence because the woman cannot determine what religion her children will follow so follows the ruling that muslim women are specifically reserved for muslim men. I hope this finally put rest your constant whining over this same issue from thread to thread. Is it equality you can say yes or no but we can say this ruling on the issue are imposed mainly by external constraints rather than your flawed logic that Islam seeks to oppress women etc
logicboy:

Polygamy is problematic and not suitable for this modern world. There becomes the issue of if polygamy is allowed, then polyandry should be allowed. Furthermore, having numerous wives creates the problem of inheritance and fighting among wives. No man can equally love two or more women.

Islam condition for plural marriages is treating your wives equally not loving them equally. Islam has a well laid down rule for inheritance have seen what inheritance has caused in single wife family take for instance that well know legal man Akintola Williams I heard his children are embroiled in serious tussle over his property, so blaming polygamy for fights that are even common in monogamous marriage is hardly a tangible point presentable anywhere and as for a woman marrying two husbands, well if you are married try selling the idea to your wife and see her reaction and then trying selling the idea in the reverse to a guy the difference is clear. A common way of disproving this demand rooted in illogical foundation is to ask would it have been easy knowing which husband had what child in such situation? Unlike plural marriage every wife clearly have her own child so the. Question remains which is more sensible if compared? Again woman are more prone to infectious disease in such dual husband marriage or multiple husband marriage, leaving us to wonder whether u have not heard cervical case is found more in women that have multiple partners? Man your case have too much holes . . . And the quran did say marry only one, no other religious book give such advice even the bible with tales of plural marriages.
logicboy:

As for apostacy laws, you can search the internet to find people that have been executed for it. Blasphemy laws are also ridiculous.

Islamically, there remains no compulsion in religion hence anybody that wants to convert is free to do so as Allah says truth stands out from error, I don't knw why anybody should be executed for their disbelief except offcourse the person converts and then uses it as a sort of propaganda against Islam and the state. On blasphemy law, go to Germany and deny the holocaust and then call their laws ridiculous that you hold nothing sacred does not mean others don't and more so most Europeans countries will lock u up from holding your own opinion on the holocaust issue and evem sharing it mr equality have u ever demanded equality outside the marriage issue?
logicboy:

Lies Islam gives the husband the head of the family and allows him to light tap his wife if she goes out of normal behavior,that is a man. Is allowed to discipline his wife in a sensible manner, and the woman is given the right to divorce her husband if she fears he will treat her illy or is to harsh on her. Equal balance of power I would say. Islam support human rights that would lead to the betterment of humanity not to the debasement of man that we see humanity retrogrades morally due to the fooleries of misunderstanding of what this rights entail take that rape remains at an all time high in the land of the "free" because they imprisoned the "free" with Indecency making them slaves to their animal instincts rather than improving their mind well being take that in the land of the "free" 98% of cases that a man suspect his kids arten't his and decides to do a paternity test always comes out to confirm his fears are founded. Ye human rights that are wrongs.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2012
logicboy:

I know people like you. You have been brainwashed to scream equality all the time. Did George Orwell not tell you that: "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others"? What the gentleman was saying in essence is that the quest for equality is a farce! The great ideal that brings justice and fairness to all is Equity. Islam comes with equity in all things.

So my friend, you are not as enlightened as you would like to think.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2012
maclatunji:

I know people like you. You have been brainwashed to scream equality all the time. Did George Orwell not tell you that: "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others"? What the gentleman was saying in essence is that the quest for equality is a farce! The great ideal that brings justice and fairness to all is Equity. Islam comes with equity in all things.

So my friend, you are not as enlightened as you would like to think.

I know people like you that lie about their religion.

I have experienced this personally! I have a muslim girlfriend that I can not get married to. My mulsim Pakistani butcher likes to toast my Nigerian christian sisters but frowns seriously when he sees me with my muslim girlfriend. I also was almost killed by a taxi driver because I told him that I have a muslim girlfriend. The Koran puts women below men which is shameful. It's not like he bible is better. My problem is not with muslims as there are many of my muslim friends who treat their wives with respect. My problem is with extremists who use the Koran to enslave people

The quest for equality is not a farce. Take time and travel to European countries like Sweden or Malta where life is easy. People have equal rights whether they are male, female, rich or poor. Their society is not perfect as some racism exists but no one can deny how peaceful and free these countries are.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 12:31am On Apr 25, 2012
^ My friend, keep on deluding yourself. Newspapers in Norway just decided to stop putting news about Anders Breivik the terrorist on frontpage. Is that not self-censorship? They are actually agreeing to stifle news which breaches people's 'right' to receive news they find interesting as at when due.

Equality indeed! View link http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/20/anders-behring-breivik-power-norway?cat=world&type=article

Equality is a farce my stubborn and impressionable friend.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2012
maclatunji: ^ My friend, keep on deluding yourself. Newspapers in Norway just decided to stop putting news about Anders Breivik the terrorist on frontpage. Is that not self-censorship? They are actually agreeing to stifle news which breaches people's 'right' to receive news they find interesting as at when due.

Equality indeed! View link http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/apr/20/anders-behring-breivik-power-norway?cat=world&type=article

Equality is a farce my stubborn and impressionable friend.

Seriously? this is a most stupid fabrication, did you think no one would actually read the news piece? You claimed that the reason Breivik is no longer on the frontpage of the news is that newspapers are collectively trying to stifle the truth... but is that what your link said?

"Local papers lead with different stories as Norwegians tire of blanket coverage of biggest court case in country's history"

The news isnt on the frontpages because pple are tired and want to read something else not because of a conspiracy to stifle the news. Moooslims and their flippant disregard for the truth.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2012
vedaxcool:

Equality without reason is more like equality for de-reason. It is extremely silly for one to expect you or anyone to understamd anything for a variety of reasons, that you like other atheist are here for whining sorry winning not reasoning. As do you knw inequality occurs in millions of ways in our society? That the president has the previlege to know state secrets etc leaving the millions that gave him the power to govern ignorant in many ways take for instance his claim to knowing those behind boko haram yet left everyone else guessing. I ask did you demand equality of all before the law? Remember this is a more important issue involving your security! You see people like you are guided by any higher course that is why you demands of equality will always be founded with inequity. Why did Islam permit men to marry non muslim women but forbid women for doing such? This issue has been trashed over and over again on NL, the simple answer is that Islam recognizes the rights of non muslim women married to men that is Islam permits say Christians married to muslim men to practice their faith, but on the other hand the rights of muslim woman is not protected by the bible hence her husband can simply restrict her rights to practice her religion irrespective of what you would personally do, Islam restriction of marriage of muslim woman to non muslim men is based on simple common sense. Again the issue of what religion will the children practice remains a confouding one, Islam recognises the man to be head of the family and most cultures\religions do likewise hence would a true muslim woman be willing to leave her child success in the hereafter in the hands of her non muslim husband? No hence because the woman cannot determine what religion her children will follow so follows the ruling that muslim women are specifically reserved for muslim men. I hope this finally put rest your constant whining over this same issue from thread to thread. Is it equality you can say yes or no but we can say this ruling on the issue are imposed mainly by external constraints rather than your flawed logic that Islam seeks to oppress women etc

Islam condition for plural marriages is treating your wives equally not loving them equally. Islam has a well laid down rule for inheritance have seen what inheritance has caused in single wife family take for instance that well know legal man Akintola Williams I heard his children are embroiled in serious tussle over his property, so blaming polygamy for fights that are even common in monogamous marriage is hardly a tangible point presentable anywhere and as for a woman marrying two husbands, well if you are married try selling the idea to your wife and see her reaction and then trying selling the idea in the reverse to a guy the difference is clear. A common way of disproving this demand rooted in illogical foundation is to ask would it have been easy knowing which husband had what child in such situation? Unlike plural marriage every wife clearly have her own child so the. Question remains which is more sensible if compared? Again woman are more prone to infectious disease in such dual husband marriage or multiple husband marriage, leaving us to wonder whether u have not heard cervical case is found more in women that have multiple partners? Man your case have too much holes . . . And the quran did say marry only one, no other religious book give such advice even the bible with tales of plural marriages.

Islamically, there remains no compulsion in religion hence anybody that wants to convert is free to do so as Allah says truth stands out from error, I don't knw why anybody should be executed for their disbelief except offcourse the person converts and then uses it as a sort of propaganda against Islam and the state. On blasphemy law, go to Germany and deny the holocaust and then call their laws ridiculous that you hold nothing sacred does not mean others don't and more so most Europeans countries will lock u up from holding your own opinion on the holocaust issue and evem sharing it mr equality have u ever demanded equality outside the marriage issue?

Lies Islam gives the husband the head of the family and allows him to light tap his wife if she goes out of normal behavior,that is a man. Is allowed to discipline his wife in a sensible manner, and the woman is given the right to divorce her husband if she fears he will treat her illy or is to harsh on her. Equal balance of power I would say. Islam support human rights that would lead to the betterment of humanity not to the debasement of man that we see humanity retrogrades morally due to the fooleries of misunderstanding of what this rights entail take that rape remains at an all time high in the land of the "free" because they imprisoned the "free" with Indecency making them slaves to their animal instincts rather than improving their mind well being take that in the land of the "free" 98% of cases that a man suspect his kids arten't his and decides to do a paternity test always comes out to confirm his fears are founded. Ye human rights that are wrongs.

Allow me to destroy your argument for the Koran, please;

1) Blasphemy laws- You claim that holocaust denial is an example of a blasphemy that will be punished. No. People died horribly because of Hitler. There are people whose families were destroyed and Germany has a stain forever on their history. Holocuast denial is not only stupidity but also racist towards Jews. Holocaust denial is hate speech and racist. Some western countries have laws against it, some dont. Hate speech is illegal because it can arouse hate and be used to target certain people. This is not a victimless crime

Blasphemy laws in both christianity and Islam on the other hand is totally different from Holocaust denial. If I say that "Allah is evil" must I be punished? Who is the victim here? Can Allah not defend himself? Must Allah be defended by Blasphemy laws? How does criticism work if a religion is hidden under blasphemy laws? If I say Allah is evil because he created both good and evil, is that a reason to be punished or is it fair criticism?

2) Men and women should be treated equally. If a man can marry a non-mulsim, a woman should also be allowed. Why should the Koran deny a muslim woman the right to marry a non-muslim but give a man the right? What is the Koran's business with me and my muslim girlfriend? If we are both in love and have enough money to support ourselves, why should Allah/Koran/Muslims deny me love?

3) As for beating of wives, the translation is not "tap lightly". Even if it means "tap lightly", why should you touch your wife when both of your are in disagreement. What does tapping lightly do? The Koran is justifying the beating of women. If I have a disobedient wife, the best I can do is talk to her. Of what use is tapping her?

In that context, "beating" is the only proper translation that fits because the Koran is talking about a disobedient wife. Tapping lightly does not make sense in that context. People either argue or fight when they are in disagreement.

4)Polygamy is obsolete. You say that normal couples have problems, then why multiply the problem with two wives? Polyandry is even more better than polygamy as there would be less children with the same chance of STD (sexually transmitted disease). A polygamy of 3 people have the same chance/rate of infection with a polyandry of 3.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Seriously? this is a most stupid fabrication, did you think no one would actually read the news piece? You claimed that the reason Breivik is no longer on the frontpage of the news is that newspapers are collectively trying to stifle the truth... but is that what your link said?

"Local papers lead with different stories as Norwegians tire of blanket coverage of biggest court case in country's history"

The news isnt on the frontpages because pple are tired and want to read something else not because of a conspiracy to stifle the news. Moooslims and their flippant disregard for the truth.

Maclatunji, you got caught lying.

@ Davidylan, see the benefit of being an atheist? When it's time to bash muslims, I have christians on my side and vice-versa. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

@ Davidylan, see the benefit of being an atheist? When it's time to bash muslims, I have christians on my side and vice-versa. grin grin grin grin

you dont need to be an atheist to see the truth for what it is.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 12:46am On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Yeah right! All of the newspapers just got tired of publishing on the same day. It is also a co-incidence that many Norwegians actually share Breivik's sentiments and have said so online. How convenient.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 25, 2012
maclatunji: Equality is a farce my stubborn and impressionable friend.

Daft. What if whites used this same argument to maintain the stranglehold of racism against blacks? What if this same argument were used to justify slavery both by whites and arabs? Would you just shrug and accept to drink from a colored's-only fountain because equality is a farce?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2012
@Davidlyan, Polygamy is obsolete? Yeah right. By the way, you wouldn't be here without polygamy- go figure.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 25, 2012
maclatunji:

Yeah right! All of the newspapers just got tired of publishing on the same day. It is also a co-incidence that many Norwegians actually share Breivik's sentiments and have said so online. How convenient.

Lets be serious here dude. I tire of this islamic notion of bending the truth to suit your fancy. In that same piece, a newspaper is reported to have created a center-fold piece on the Breivik story. At the end of the day the newspapers are a business, they have to print what draws the interest of the public.
So what many Norwegians share Breivik's sentiments? Thank God for them, they share the benefit of a free society where you are free to express your mind without fear. Can anyone dare voice out an opposing opinion in saudi arabia?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 25, 2012
maclatunji: @Davidlyan, Polygamy is obsolete? Yeah right. By the way, you wouldn't be here without polygamy- go figure.

this makes no sense. You wouldnt be here without naked ancestors who were cannibals either. Should we all conclude that going without clothes and eating each other is ok now?

You wouldnt have been here without polyandry either.

Society evolves with time.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

this makes no sense. You wouldnt be here without naked ancestors who were cannibals either. Should we all conclude that going without clothes and eating each other is ok now?

Davidylan...please carry on. You seem to be handling Maclatunji properly. grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 1:00am On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Maybe your ancestors were cannibals, definitely not mine. However, I will take your admission down for future purposes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship Has An Expiry Date / Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.