Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? (9693 Views)

Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? / Can Islam Justify This / How Can Islam Be A Religion Of Peace ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Ah another cheerleader grin grin grin grin grin grin

not surprised

Hmmm and what has he done differently than what you do when the likes of Mazaje post?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Hmmm and what has he done differently than what you do when the likes of Mazaje post?

To be honest

1) Why go against a comrade

2) I am supporting science and evidence

Unlike you, I can admit my bias
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Ok fo[i]o[/i]l let me educate you again. California gave out gay marriage licenses in 2008; which means the oldest gay marriages in that state are just about 4 yrs old max. Now you want to compare the divorce rate from that limited range to millions of heterosexual marriages many of which are in their 20th yr or more?

Secondly, you rightly said California gave out 11,000 licenses... so according to you, it is ok to compare the divorce rate from an 11,000 sample size to the many millions of heterosexual marriages?

Lastly, can you compare the divorce rate for gay marriages in Idaho to that of heterosexual couples? Hint... there are no gay marriages in Idaho so that comparison is mute. Daft.

1) You got caught lying

2) What's wrong in comparing the last four years of marriage of both types of couples?

angry
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

To be honest

1) Why go against a comrade

2) I am supporting science and evidence

Unlike you, I can admit my bias

My guy just shut up because you really dont understand science. grin Ode claiming science as if the rest of us are yoruba teachers.
I have 15 published science papers here in the US, what is your own contribution to science? Foolish noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

My guy just shut up because you really dont understand science. grin Ode claiming science as if the rest of us are yoruba teachers.
I have 15 published science papers here in the US, what is your own contribution to science? Foolish noise maker.

What branch of science would that be? Claiming that australopithecus is a hoax like a maniacal creationist?

You have nothing.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

You can keep cheerleading lagoshsia as you and lagoshsia both fail

1) Many other religions deny Allah. Are you going to call that hate speech? Are they insulting muslims? Christians say Yaweh and Jesus are God. Bhuddists dont believe in a God generally? Are your blasphmeny laws going to be expanded to say that muslims are insulted by Christiand and Buddhists?

2) Allah is not a human being. I can insult him as he has no human rights.

My logic is too much for you!

and you are sure you are not related to logicmind, on 1 we can likewise ask how does denying the holocaust be counted as a hate speech? on 2 we can say the dead no longer gave human rights hence such rights are not applicable and did the hypocritical atheist in you ever heard of freedom of expression? As for cheer leading that is what you were doing for davidylan till you decided to forsake him like his forsaken man god . . . your logic is too much? yeah right only in coo coo land where fools walk on their head and think with their butt can such claims make sense lol grin grin grin

logicboy:

Please tell me your questions let me answer them so that you will never claim again that I avoided your questions

https://www.nairaland.com/916816/can-islam-really-survive-another/1#10673751

. .
logicboy:

That is a lie. Which normal woman likes to be shared like a spare tyre? You degrade women as if they are intimacy gadgets. Sharing of time my black a$$! I am not a bigot. I dont insult muslims, i only insult sexists, polygamists, extremists and wife beaters. I have a muslim girlfriend, remember? My previous girlfriend was a buddhist. There is no polyganmous house that is peaceful. None.

lol so you r now mr. know all? first we can now comfortably say you lie to defend your illogical points as how can you sit down in one corner of your room and say no polygamous marriage is peaceful? that you have never known peace in your life does not mean that others do not enjoy peace? is your point based on researc or a survey or just atheistic bigotry that is rooted in fanatical whining to make your point seem sensible? i degrade women as intimacy gadgets? you are certainly talking trash we associate with atheism, itn was Frederich Nietzsche whom you atheist adore that foolishly thought the laws of God were of no consequence and started jumping from one woman to another only to be struck with syphilis that eventually ended with him running mad, it is again you atheist that find human and if you cannot point to where i degraded women to the level of intimacy gadgets then we might have to start calling you LIARBOY as you wanabe atheist of nl defy commonsense in methods of argument. Muslim women who understand the deen and have faith in Allah will take their husband decision to marry rather than behave like some atheist lady who has no morals or values to live up to!

logicboy:

Human rights, feminism and equality. Have you heard of those terms? Was I not talking about women and Islam? Should my marriage to my girlfriend bother anyone since it doesnt impinge on anyone's human rights?

what is your business? are a human right enforcer? what particularly is your business? does this maniac know what he is talking about don;t people parents even prevent their wards from getting married if they find the ugly half ( possibly an atheist) character ugly? do people just live without their customs and traditions? lot rubbish coming from these atheists and you claim you are wining when you are just here whining,

logicboy:

1) If a businessman is allowed to marry two or more wives, why shouldnt there be polyandry? A woman should then equally get married to two or more husbands. Equality is the key here. I brought up this argument before in this thread but you ignored it like a douchebag. The simple solution is to make rveryone monogamous or it becomes too complex

Liar equality is the key to your lies, which equality are talking about that there is freedom to insult God and no freedom to question or deny the holocaust? behaving like a sheep would not make us have any pity for you. Thank goodness your equality has been shown to be nothing more than hypocrisy. As I have already showed why the Islamic law based on wisdom and common sense made only polygamy legal.

logicboy:

2) If a businessman is allowed to marry two wives, the womens' rights are impinged upon as they have to compete for affection, for their husbands time, for a father figure in their childrens' lives etc.

mumu, time would be shared amongst the wife, i wonder whether all i have been explaining to you is so difficult for you to even grasp.
logicboy:

3) Imagine that there are 1,010 men and a 1,000 women (normal ratio of men to women globally) in a muslim village. If every man has a right to two or more women, how many women are need to satisfy all the men? More polygamy = less women for me.

Truly I would have taken your word for it but because you tell lies to show atheist are whining sorry wining i have to ask where is your source? or are you just imagining. Remember I said the shamless atheist would see nothing wrong with homosexuality but everything wrong with polygamy, and trul Liarboy proved me right despite quitely dropping his defense of butt men antics leaving us to wonder what sort of atheist do we have in nl are they sub standard atheist or just wana be drunks who argue aimlessly? Logicboy makes the last part of the statement ever so true grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 1:17am On Apr 26, 2012
vedaxcool:

and you are sure you are not related to logicmind, on 1 we can likewise ask how does denying the holocaust be counted as a hate speech? on 2 we can say the dead no longer gave human rights hence such rights are not applicable and did the hypocritical atheist in you ever heard of freedom of expression? As for cheer leading that is what you were doing for davidylan till you decided to forsake him like his forsaken man god . . . your logic is too much? yeah right only in coo coo land where fools walk on their head and think with their butt can such claims make sense lol grin grin grin

1) Dead people have rights. You are ignorant and you keep showing it. Dead people can be defamed/insulted and their family/lawyers can sue you.

2) You ignored my other point that destroyed your argument with the holocaust;

logicboy:

1) Many other religions deny Allah. Are you going to call that hate speech? Are they insulting muslims? Christians say Yaweh and Jesus are God. Bhuddists dont believe in a God generally? Are your blasphmeny laws going to be expanded to say that muslims are insulted by Christiand and Buddhists?

It totally destroys your comparison to the holocaust. grin grin grin

My logic is too much for you

. .

vedaxcool:
lol so you r now mr. know all? first we can now comfortably say you lie to defend your illogical points as how can you sit down in one corner of your room and say no polygamous marriage is peaceful? that you have never known peace in your life does not mean that others do not enjoy peace? is your point based on researc or a survey or just atheistic bigotry that is rooted in fanatical whining to make your point seem sensible? i degrade women as intimacy gadgets? you are certainly talking trash we associate with atheism, [b]itn was Frederich Nietzsche whom you atheist adore that foolishly thought the laws of God were of no consequence and started jumping from one woman to another only to be struck with syphilis that eventually ended with him running mad, it is again you atheist that find human and if you cannot point to where i degraded women to the level of intimacy gadgets then we might have to start calling you LIARBOY [/b]as you wanabe atheist of nl defy commonsense in methods of argument. Muslim women who understand the deen and have faith in Allah will take their husband decision to marry rather than behave like some atheist lady who has no morals or values to live up to!

1) You talk as if there are no muslim prostitutes. I know many rich muslims that take cocaine and party hard. I know many girls that drink alcohol but in the presence of their family, they act like innocent virgins.

2) As for polygamy, it is a well known fact that all couples have marital problems. Polygamy will always make it worse as there are more than 2 people involved. Simple maths. Simple deduction will tell you that no polygamy is peaceful.

3) I have peace in my life. I can live with Jews, Christians and muslims or buddhists. I do not have to go to mosques or churches. I dont have to pray 5 times. I can eat pork and drink beer. Guess what? I am as healthy as my muslim friends who have been avoiding pork grin My life is free and peaceful, while you live by rules and laws that make you arrogant to call people like me kaffir(non-believer). I love everyone and guess what? I'm happy that my mulsim girlfriend is a real muslim unlike you because she accepts that not everything in the Koran is true. She can accept that the Koran is wrong to say that she can not marry an atheist. I helped her to stay in school and study when her family members and fellow muslims ignored her. The truth is in human actions and not a book. Even at that, I still did not try to convert her to an atheist.

vedaxcool:
what is your business? are a human right enforcer? what particularly is your business? does this maniac know what he is talking about don;t people parents even prevent their wards from getting married if they find the ugly half ( possibly an atheist) character ugly? do people just live without their customs and traditions? lot rubbish coming from these atheists and you claim you are wining when you are just here whining

Liar equality is the key to your lies, which equality are talking about that there is freedom to insult God and no freedom to question or deny the holocaust? behaving like a sheep would not make us have any pity for you. Thank goodness your equality has been shown to be nothing more than hypocrisy. As I have already showed why the Islamic law based on wisdom and common sense made only polygamy legal.

1) You ask what is my business? Muhammed (PBUH) was a smart man, do you know what he said that inspired me?

"Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by hating it and feeling that it is wrong] – and that is the weakest of faith" (Narrated by Muslim, 49)"

2) When I ask what is the Koran's business with me and my girlfriend or two gay people, I ask because these two things are not evil. If I love a woman (even though she is muslim) and I have the resource to take care of her, why should I not marry her? When did religion become more important that love in marriage? Are there not civil/court marriages? As for gay people, two consenting adults have a right to their privacy and marriage. The irony is that there are so many gay muslims that run to the united states to enjoy their lives. Some of them prominent muslims. What about that Arab prince that had a gay sex slave? Or Udey Hussein that allegedly liked a transvestite?

vedaxcool:
mumu, time would be shared amongst the wife, i wonder whether all i have been explaining to you is so difficult for you to even grasp.

Havent I told you that women are not intimacy gadgets? When you love a woman you give a woman all your love and not share it with another woman as if she is some intimacy gadget that you can exchange. You are quite stupid. How many educated women would like to be in such a position. Have you noticed that polygamy excels where there are a lot of uneducated women? Do you think it is fun to be competing for a man's love?

vedaxcool:
Truly I would have taken your word for it but because you tell lies to show atheist are whining sorry wining i have to ask where is your source? or are you just imagining. Remember I said the shamless atheist would see nothing wrong with homosexuality but everything wrong with polygamy, and trul Liarboy proved me right despite quitely dropping his defense of butt men antics leaving us to wonder what sort of atheist do we have in nl are they sub standard atheist or just wana be drunks who argue aimlessly? Logicboy makes the last part of the statement ever so true grin grin grin grin grin

1) The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females.[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

2) A gay man can be polygamous both bisexually and homosexually. Did you think about that? All forms of polygamy is unfair.

3) There are muslim homosexuals that get exposed everytime just like gay pastors. As an atheist, I can only sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy.

4) Stop calling me a bigot when I do not hate anyone. You are bigoted towards homosexuals ironically enough. Douchebag
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
logicboy:

1) Dead people have rights. You are ignorant and you keep showing it. Dead people can be defamed/insulted and their family/lawyers can sue you.

allah has followers, followers can decide to charge you for defamation of faith . . . i am beginning to see what david meant . . . Whatever statement you make can also be said likewise and how does one denying the holocaust occurred actually defame the dead? as Holocaust denial is usually to fault the numbers that actually died as some people bring up detailed analysis on the numbers that died and conclude the holocaust did not occur as the authorities claimed it did . . .

logicboy:

2) You ignored my other point that destroyed your argument with the holocaust;

It totally destroys your comparison to the holocaust. grin grin grin

My logic is too much for you

. .
Ah yes you got me there only if we were to live in fools world we such statement be true AS MY QUESTION FOLLOWED ( WATCH THE BOLDED)
vedaxcool:

It seems you are so desperate to whine sorry win that you now overlook rebuttals, let me restate the question least in your bigotry you would pretend not to see what I wrote, the QUESTIONS IS HOW DOES HOLOCAUST DENIAL CONSTITUTE HATE SPEECH? The point I was making is clear, you claimed denying the holocaust is hate speech the n I said likewise denying Allah and making insultive remarks about his can be seen as hate speech towards muslims. In anycase just answer the simple question, how does denying the holocaust be interpreted as hate speech? remember dear bigot one, that Europeans errected laws to find freedom of speech by saying non can even question the holocaust talkless of denying it, their example remains clear since you atheist being zombie followers of the west and always ready to defend them even if they chew poo, if they MAKE LAWS TO LIMIT THE RIGHT TO EXPRESSION THEN NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER AWAY FROM THE TRUTH THAT MUSLIMS ARE VERY FREE TO LIMIT STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT GOD THUS THE BLASPHEMY LAWS.

logicboy:

1) You talk as if there are no muslim prostitutes. I know many rich muslims that take cocaine and party hard. I know many girls that drink alcohol but in the presence of their family, they act like innocent virgins.

HOW DOES THIS ADDRESS WHAT I WROTE?

logicboy:

2) As for polygamy, it is a well known fact that all couples have marital problems. Polygamy will always make it worse as there are more than 2 people involved. Simple maths. Simple deduction will tell you that no polygamy is peaceful.

this is commonsense i asked did you do a survey about polygamous marriages to come with that non are peaceful? making simple deduction is hardly a SENSIBLE AND RATIONAL WAY of mestablishing facts as what you say bothers on assumption. I state that I know polygamous marriages that are very peaceful and put a shame to hypocritical liars like yourself who sit in one corner of their room and make simple deductions that no polygamous marriage is peaceful! It is very clear that all the monogamous marriages you ever know seemed to been of couples who were waiting on each other to die first or plannig to strangle their spouse . . .

logicboy:

3) I have peace in my life. I can live with Jews, Christians and muslims or buddhists. I do not have to go to mosques or churches. I dont have to pray 5 times. I can eat pork and drink beer. Guess what? I am as healthy as my muslim friends who have been avoiding pork grin My life is free and peaceful, while you live by rules and laws that make you arrogant to call people like me kaffir(non-believer). I love everyone and guess what? I'm happy that my mulsim girlfriend is a real muslim unlike you because she accepts that not everything in the Koran is true. She can accept that the Koran is wrong to say that she can not marry an atheist. I helped her to stay in school and study when her family members and fellow muslims ignored her. The truth is in human actions and not a book. Even at that, I still did not try to convert her to an atheist.

Let me leave you to blab about your imaginary muslim girlfriend shocked who apparently you fantasize over, but the dumbest statement you have ever made is to claim someone who doubts the words of Allah is a real muslim than some one who doesn't, you must be extremely dumb as a person as even a fool would know that no real muslim call the book of their Lord wrong. and since you always run behind this imaginary muslim girlfriend shocked of yours when you are being battered and exposed as not too bright I will restate that the issue raised was about polygamy which I said there are lots of muslims women who accept polygamy as being a commandment of our Lord and hence are able to accept being in such a relationship.

logicboy:

1) You ask what is my business? Muhammed (PBUH) was a smart man, do you know what he said that inspired me?

"Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by hating it and feeling that it is wrong] – and that is the weakest of faith" (Narrated by Muslim, 49)"

logicboy:

2) When I ask what is the Koran's business with me and my girlfriend or two gay people, I ask because these two things are not evil. If I love a woman (even though she is muslim) and I have the resource to take care of her, why should I not marry her? When did religion become more important that love in marriage? Are there not civil/court marriages? As for gay people, two consenting adults have a right to their privacy and marriage. The irony is that there are so many gay muslims that run to the united states to enjoy their lives. Some of them prominent muslims. What about that Arab prince that had a gay sex slave? Or Udey Hussein that allegedly liked a transvestite?

logicboy:

It is good you state what the prophet says about correcting evil ( the hypocritical atheist won't say atheist do n ot belief in the concept of evil and good) according to the prophet you are evil since you can call Allah names, hence evil men are not allowed to marry our women, drunks like yourself cannot be allowed to near our women with your evil, and since you say it is none of our business on gay rubbish neither is it your business how Islam legislates on its followers and this was the response you ignored in the marriage issue:
This issue has been trashed over and over again on NL, the simple answer is that Islam recognizes the rights of non muslim women married to men that is Islam permits say Christians married to muslim men to practice their faith, but on the other hand the rights of muslim woman is not protected by the bible hence her husband can simply restrict her rights to practice her religion irrespective of what you would personally do, Islam restriction of marriage of muslim woman to non muslim men is based on simple common sense. Again the issue of what religion will the children practice remains a confouding one, Islam recognises the man to be head of the family and most cultures\religions do likewise hence would a true muslim woman be willing to leave her child success in the hereafter in the hands of her non muslim husband? No hence because the woman cannot determine what religion her children will follow so follows the ruling that muslim women are specifically reserved for muslim men. I hope this finally put rest your constant whining over this same issue from thread to thread. Is it equality you can say yes or no but we can say this ruling on the issue are imposed mainly by external constraints rather than your flawed logic that Islam seeks to oppress women etc
[/quote]
I only wonder what sensible muslims woman save your imaginary one would decide to marry a man that calls what she holds sacred names . . . common sense they say is the first causality when conversing with nl atheists

logicboy:

Havent I told you that women are not intimacy gadgets? When you love a woman you give a woman all your love and not share it with another woman as if she is some intimacy gadget that you can exchange. You are quite stupid. How many educated women would like to be in such a position. Have you noticed that polygamy excels where there are a lot of uneducated women? Do you think it is fun to be competing for a man's love?

olodo! shockedshockedshocked grin grin So the imbecil in u assume there are no educated muslim women in polygamous marriages? this atheist fool of a bigot shockedshockedshocked has again sat in one cockroach infested corner of his room shockedshockedshocked and made simple deduction that even drug addicts would never fathom talk-less of sane individuals, the derelict imbecil assumes polygamy is a competition like what him and his many girlfriends do time to time? the reclusive imbecil who assumes women are intimacy gadgets should know sitting in one corner and make lame statements is hardly taken seriously anywhere. I think your ignorance is to blame for your myopic use of words and deliberate show of dumbness. Many educated musli women are in polygamous relationship! Again do learn to read more often

logicboy:

1) The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females.[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio
maybe you should have a close look at your source, the graph seemed to contradict their conclusion, in any case China remains a special case there is a deliberate killing of females unborn and you shoulf have read:
Gender imbalance is a disparity between male and females in a population. As stated above, males usually exceed females at birth but subsequently experience different mortality rates due to many possible causes such as differential natural death rates, war casualties, and deliberate gender control.

According to Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn, two Pulitzer Prize-winning reporters for the New York Times, violence against women is causing gender imbalances in many developing countries.[43] These authors report that more girls have been killed in the last 50 years, just because they were girls, than the number of males who were killed in all the wars of the 20th century. They detail rampant gendercide in the developing world, particularly in China, India and Pakistan.[43]

Commonly, countries with gender imbalances have three characteristics in common. The first is a rapid decline in fertility, either because of preference for smaller families or to comply with their nation's population control measures. Second, there's pressure for women to give birth to sons, often because of cultural preferences for male heirs. Third, families have widespread access to technology to selectively abort female fetuses

logicboy:

2) A gay man can be polygamous both bisexually and homosexually. Did you think about that? All forms of polygamy is unfair.

3) There are muslim homosexuals that get exposed everytime just like gay pastors. As an atheist, I can only sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy.

4) Stop calling me a bigot when I do not hate anyone. You are bigoted towards homosexuals ironically enough. Douchebag

Hypocritical bigot read this http://www.meforum.org/3214/gay-marriage-polygamy poobag! grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 3:17am On Apr 27, 2012
vedaxcool:

allah has followers, followers can decide to charge you for defamation of faith . . . i am beginning to see what david meant . . . Whatever statement you make can also be said likewise and how does one denying the holocaust occurred actually defame the dead? as Holocaust denial is usually to fault the numbers that actually died as some people bring up detailed analysis on the numbers that died and conclude the holocaust did not occur as the authorities claimed it did . .

1) Allah is not a dead person. You lied that dead people dont have rights. I corrected you, in telling you that dead people have rights. Or are you agreeing that your God is dead?

2)Dead people's families get the royalties left bby the dead people. Who is Allah's family? Who is Allah's broher, wife or sister or children? I know that you would want to weasel out and claim the all humans are Allah's creation/children- but then, everyone has a claim.

vedaxcool: . .
Ah yes you got me there only if we were to live in fools world we such statement be true AS MY QUESTION FOLLOWED ( WATCH THE BOLDED)

It seems you are so desperate to whine sorry win that you now overlook rebuttals, let me restate the question least in your bigotry you would pretend not to see what I wrote, the QUESTIONS IS HOW DOES HOLOCAUST DENIAL CONSTITUTE HATE SPEECH? The point I was making is clear, you claimed denying the holocaust is hate speech the n I said likewise denying Allah and making insultive remarks about his can be seen as hate speech towards muslims. In anycase just answer the simple question, how does denying the holocaust be interpreted as hate speech? remember dear bigot one, that Europeans errected laws to find freedom of speech by saying non can even question the holocaust talkless of denying it, their example remains clear since you atheist being zombie followers of the west and always ready to defend them even if they chew poo, if they MAKE LAWS TO LIMIT THE RIGHT TO EXPRESSION THEN NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER AWAY FROM THE TRUTH THAT MUSLIMS ARE VERY FREE TO LIMIT STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT GOD THUS THE BLASPHEMY LAWS.

1) Holocaust denial is hate speech against Jews. To deny holocaust is racist. It is no different from saying that blacks from West Africa did not suffer slavery. Racist speech = hate speech. Simple. Most examples of hate speech are racist.

2) Blasphemy laws are foolish. f you have blasphemy laws, then you have to arrest all christians in your muslim society because christianity says that Jesus is God. That is an insult to the Koran.

3) You have a right to free speech and the responsibility to use it wisely. Laws are made for human beings- human rights do not relate to spiritual beings.

vedaxcool:
this is commonsense i asked did you do a survey about polygamous marriages to come with that non are peaceful? making simple deduction is hardly a SENSIBLE AND RATIONAL WAY of mestablishing facts as what you say bothers on assumption. I state that I know polygamous marriages that are very peaceful and put a shame to hypocritical liars like yourself who sit in one corner of their room and make simple deductions that no polygamous marriage is peaceful! It is very clear that all the monogamous marriages you ever know seemed to been of couples who were waiting on each other to die first or plannig to strangle their spouse . . .

1) I can ask you the same stupid question; have you done a survey to show that polygamous marriages are peaceful?
2) As usual, you can not see simple logic. First, all couples have problems. A polygamous marriage is a couple with extra person(s), therefore a polygamous marriage has more problems
3) Even the Koran says that a man should be able to love his wives equally if he choose to marry more than one. Unfortunately, it is impossible to love 2 or more women equally. Can you satisfy two women in the bedroom at the same timefor the rest of your life? Every woamn has her own fantasies and sexual needs. What happens if their menstrual cycles are in sync? If the women cook for the man, the man can only eat one meal at a time and a kitchen/dish can have only one cook. Who gets to cook? O does one woman accept the role of the slave and accepts that she has certain time that she is allowed to cook for her husband in her own house?

vedaxcool:
Let me leave you to blab about your imaginary muslim girlfriend shocked who apparently you fantasize over, but the dumbest statement you have ever made is to claim someone who doubts the words of Allah is a real muslim than some one who doesn't, you must be extremely dumb as a person as even a fool would know that no real muslim call the book of their Lord wrong. and since you always run behind this imaginary muslim girlfriend shocked of yours when you are being battered and exposed as not too bright I will restate that the issue raised was about polygamy which I said there are lots of muslims women who accept polygamy as being a commandment of our Lord and hence are able to accept being in such a relationship.

1) There are muslims that drink. Majority of muslim politicians' children in Nigeria love alcohol and partying. Some even love cocaine. You see, I live with rich muslims and so I learn a lot. You say that my girlfriend is not a muslim, what do you have to say of your so called leaders and their children? Does the Koran allow them to drink or take cocaine?

2) There are millions of muslims that engage in pre-marital sex in the West where I live. Even in Nigeria as well, it happens. Yet, they still go to mosque and say their prayers. So who are you to call my girlfriend a fake muslim?

3) You yourself, does the Koran support you in insulting people? Calling me an Olodo, calling me dumb? Calling me a fool? Yet, you have the nerve to say that someone is not a muslim. Hypocrite.

4) There are lots of muslim women in the UK and the USA that reject polygamy with all their heart. You cant even practice polygamy in the West. If the muslim women reject polygamy that is in the Koran, are they not like my girlfriend? Even in Iran they dont like polygamy http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0

5) It is sad that you give more marital rights to non-muslim women than your own muslim women. My sister can get married to anyone but your muslims sisters can not get married to anyone. Sad.

vedaxcool:
This issue has been trashed over and over again on NL, the simple answer is that Islam recognizes the rights of non muslim women married to men that is Islam permits say Christians married to muslim men to practice their faith, but on the other hand the rights of muslim woman is not protected by the bible hence her husband can simply restrict her rights to practice her religion irrespective of what you would personally do, Islam restriction of marriage of muslim woman to non muslim men is based on simple common sense. Again the issue of what religion will the children practice remains a confouding one, Islam recognises the man to be head of the family and most cultures\religions do likewise hence would a true muslim woman be willing to leave her child success in the hereafter in the hands of her non muslim husband? No hence because the woman cannot determine what religion her children will follow so follows the ruling that muslim women are specifically reserved for muslim men. I hope this finally put rest your constant whining over this same issue from thread to thread. Is it equality you can say yes or no but we can say this ruling on the issue are imposed mainly by external constraints rather than your flawed logic that Islam seeks to oppress women etc

1)Even Iranian women rally against your polygamy. http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0
2)A true muslim woman knows that a good husband is one that will care for her and her children. There are muslim husbands that dont care about their wives and neglect them, are you saying that those muslim men will be better than me just because they are muslim?
3)Children dont go to hell because of their parents. If there is a God, he will judge people by their actions and not the parents' religion

vedaxcool:
I only wonder what sensible muslims woman save your imaginary one would decide to marry a man that calls what she holds sacred names . . . common sense they say is the first causality when conversing with nl atheists

1) I dont insult Allah to my girlfriends face but she knows that I dont believe in her religion just like majority of the people in the world.

vedaxcool:
olodo! shockedshockedshocked grin grin So the imbecil in u assume there are no educated muslim women in polygamous marriages? this atheist fool of a bigot shockedshockedshocked has again sat in one cockroach infested corner of his room shockedshockedshocked and made simple deduction that even drug addicts would never fathom talk-less of sane individuals, the derelict imbecil assumes polygamy is a competition like what him and his many girlfriends do time to time? the reclusive imbecil who assumes women are intimacy gadgets should know sitting in one corner and make lame statements is hardly taken seriously anywhere. I think your ignorance is to blame for your myopic use of words and deliberate show of dumbness. Many educated musli women are in polygamous relationship! Again do learn to read more often

1) You are twisting my words again. I said that "polygamy excels where there are a lot of uneducated women". I never said that educated women are never in polygamy.

2)The most illiterate countries are very ploygamous- Mali, Niger, Somalia, Chad etc are all very polygamous while the most literate are not; Georgia, Cuba Estonia, Lithuania etc.

vedaxcool:
maybe you should have a close look at your source, the graph seemed to contradict their conclusion, in any case China remains a special case there is a deliberate killing of females unborn and you shoulf have read:
Gender imbalance is a disparity between male and females in a population. As stated above, males usually exceed females at birth but subsequently experience different mortality rates due to many possible causes such as differential natural death rates, war casualties, and deliberate gender control.

According to Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn, two Pulitzer Prize-winning reporters for the New York Times, violence against women is causing gender imbalances in many developing countries.[43] These authors report that more girls have been killed in the last 50 years, just because they were girls, than the number of males who were killed in all the wars of the 20th century. They detail rampant gendercide in the developing world, particularly in China, India and Pakistan.[43]

Commonly, countries with gender imbalances have three characteristics in common. The first is a rapid decline in fertility, either because of preference for smaller families or to comply with their nation's population control measures. Second, there's pressure for women to give birth to sons, often because of cultural preferences for male heirs. Third, families have widespread access to technology to selectively abort female fetuses

1) I stated the global sex ratio (101 males to 100 females) and i backed up my claim. I dont know why you are bringing up strawmen with China and Inidia.
"The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females.[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio"

So, do you accept thatyou and your religion are wrong?

BTW, Tbaba lost the argument that the koran allows men to beat ther wives. Majority of the respected translations in English say "beat/strike".
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by tbaba1234: 4:22am On Apr 27, 2012
^ Lost what argument??

I don't use bad words but you must be fairly dense to even mention that..... Even after the context and commentary of the oldest scholars were given to you and the qualification of the words provided.

Please do not bring me to your discussions, it is clear that you can't understand simple English or simply refuse to... angry

1 Like

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ Lost what argument??

I don't use bad words but you must be fairly dense to even mention that..... Even after the context and commentary of the oldest scholars were given to you and the qualification of the words provided.

Please do not bring me to your discussions, it is clear that you can't understand simple English or simply refuse to... angry

Sorry, Tbaba for roping you in.

However, I disagree; there is no conext in which hitting yor wife is good.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Wadasco(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2012
You will not only think that muslim will survive in the next 20years because of commly what is happening in the muslim populars countries, But did u remember what ADULF HITLER did in hs era by killing of millins of people, if u a amoung d people in that time would u think d world of that time wll be same as todays?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2012
Gentlemen, this moderator is too busy to read your treatises, I only hope you are keeping your arguments clean.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Wadasco: You will not only think that muslim will survive in the next 20years because of commly what is happening in the muslim populars countries, But did u remember what ADULF HITLER did in hs era by killing of millins of people, if u a amoung d people in that time would u think d world of that time wll be same as todays?

Islam is not agreeing to be reformee/modified to meet modern day standards. Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism have all undergone some fundamental change to become compatible with modern standards.

-Polygamy; even muslim women reject polygamy that is enshrined in the Koran.

-Freedom of speech; Salman Rushdie and the Satanic verses.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2012
maclatunji: Gentlemen, this moderator is too busy to read your treatises, I only hope you are keeping your arguments clean.

Calm down. We might get agressive but we are not trying to insult any religion. Just banter grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2012
logicboy:

Calm down. We might get agressive but we are not trying to insult any religion. Just banter grin grin grin

Ok
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
logicboy: .

1) Allah is not a dead person. You lied that dead people dont have rights. I corrected you, in telling you that dead people have rights. Or are you agreeing that your God is dead?

2)Dead people's families get the royalties left bby the dead people. Who is Allah's family? Who is Allah's broher, wife or sister or children? I know that you would want to weasel out and claim the all humans are Allah's creation/children- but then, everyone has a claim.

A. So in your atheistic intelligence on dead people can be defamed and only they can people sue on their behalf? Would then agree that your intellect is barely capable of aiding you in making proper deductions talk-less of guiding you properly? You r even yet to prove that denying the holocaust amounts to defamation of the dead!

B. You statement keep showing that bigotry is what sustains you, in the Qur'an Allah says he place man on earth as his "deputy", again I asked must one be a family member to sue a person that defamed another? You greatest show of your inferiority complex is how you take the standards of western countries to be a global standard where in fact these people make laws as it pleases them and satisfies their own problems, this is the common sense that have simply eluded you, as much as any country is free to make laws to limit freedom of expression as they deem fit MUSLIMS in their country have those rights as well to limit freedom of expression that are clearly irresponsible if done in public, it is your bigotic hypocrisy that has essentially failed you accepting what is common sense.

1) Holocaust denial is hate speech against Jews. To deny holocaust is racist. It is no different from saying that blacks from West Africa did not suffer slavery. Racist speech = hate speech. Simple. Most examples of hate speech are racist.

2) Blasphemy laws are foolish. f you have blasphemy laws, then you have to arrest all christians in your muslim society because christianity says that Jesus is God. That is an insult to the Koran.

A. Until you can prove because one deny the holocaust automatically means that he is a racist is a very porous argument that even mazaje's claim that electricity was invented seems more sensible. Most people that deny the holocaust do so based on what they see as the exergerations of the event. Lastly an austrian professor did his research and he concluded that the 6 miilion that died was exgerated, the authorities locked him up immediately in essence they are saying you cannot even research into the incidents talk-less of denying it. We do laugh at your porous logic which forgets that in America you are free to be a rascist as long as u do nt use it as a basis to campaign for violence, In essence even if denying holocaust is racism then freedom of expression will say SO WHAT

B. Lol on point 2, gringrin grin really is that what blasphemy laws represents to you, lol gringringrin and you say we shouldn't call you OLODO (I love yoruba) when all u do is to make one mumu statement after the other, Blasphemy law are against people like you who insult God, and not against other religions as even in the Qur'an. Allah speeks about the disbelief of the Christians and polytheist, so blasphemy laws are not against christians who we believe have a big misconception about God, but against low life imbecils who take insulting God as normal behavior. Muslims ruled india long b4 now and yet there was no policy towards arresting hindus and oda polytheists for what they believe.

3) You have a right to free speech and the responsibility to use it wisely. Laws are made for human beings- human rights do not relate to spiritual beings.

A. And right you are, blasphemy law is to ensure people use their freedom responsibly and wisely and funny laws are even made for inanimate objects like the wind/air and land yet It is man that make laws to suit his percularities even when an OLODO atheist refuses to accept such.

1) I can ask you the same stupid question; have you done a survey to show that polygamous marriages are peaceful?

2) As usual, you can not see simple logic. First, all couples have problems. A polygamous marriage is a couple with extra person(s), therefore a polygamous marriage has more problems

Yes u can, but before you do that common sense demands that you who made a claim r responsible to bring proof, it was u who said no polygamous marriage is peaceful and hence bring proof. Simple common sense requires such, if you don't have be honest enough to admit such rather than make OLODO seem a very pleasant response to ur ever growing list of foolish remarks.

B. So according to u no marriage in the world is peaceful?

3) Even the Koran says that a man should be able to love his wives equally if he choose to marry more than one. Unfortunately, it is impossible to love 2 or more women equally. Can you satisfy two women in the bedroom at the same timefor the rest of your life? Every woamn has her own fantasies and sexual needs. What happens if their menstrual cycles are in sync? If the women cook for the man, the man can only eat one meal at a time and a kitchen/dish can have only one cook. Who gets to cook? O does one woman accept the role of the slave and accepts that she has certain time that she is allowed to cook for her husband in her own house?

A. Can you bring the verse of the Qur'an where it requires a man love all his wife equally?

B. Untill you can use ur sense to understand the concept of time sharing amongst wives we might find olodo a most pleasing title to bestow on u. Let me give u a tip, wife 1 spends 3 nights with the husband and be responsible for his feeding for the period likewise wife 2 and so on . . .

1) There are muslims that drink. Majority of muslim politicians' children in Nigeria love alcohol and partying. Some even love cocaine. You see, I live with rich muslims and so I learn a lot. You say that my girlfriend is not a muslim, what do you have to say of your so called leaders and their children? Does the Koran allow them to drink or take cocaine?

2) There are millions of muslims that engage in pre-marital sex in the West where I live. Even in Nigeria as well, it happens. Yet, they still go to mosque and say their prayers. So who are you to call my girlfriend a fake muslim?

3) You yourself, does the Koran support you in insulting people? Calling me an Olodo, calling me dumb? Calling me a fool? Yet, you have the nerve to say that someone is not a muslim. Hypocrite.

4) There are lots of muslim women in the UK and the USA that reject polygamy with all their heart. You cant even practice polygamy in the West. If the muslim women reject polygamy that is in the Koran, are they not like my girlfriend? Even in Iran they dont like polygamy http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0

5) It is sad that you give more marital rights to non-muslim women than your own muslim women. My sister can get married to anyone but your muslims sisters can not get married to anyone. Sad.

lol! grin grin when u are thru blabbing I restate my earlier point that many muslim women have accepted polygamy as being the commandment of their lord and hence are willing to participate in it if their husbands so choose.

1)Even Iranian women rally against your polygamy. http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0
2)A true muslim woman knows that a good husband is one that will care for her and her children. There are muslim husbands that dont care about their wives and neglect them, are you saying that those muslim men will be better than me just because they are muslim?
3)Children dont go to hell because of their parents. If there is a God, he will judge people by their actions and not the parents' religion

Lol! This desperation to cloud the issue with externalities that does not make sense is typically atheistic method of debate on nl, pt 1 and 2 I cannot pretend that I know what part of my pt u were addressing, on pt 3 it shows that u are indeed a shallow thinker, when u have kids, do give them to hardened criminals to train and expect them to grow up being good citizens! In Islam a parent's responsibility is to train his child who knows nothing about the world in the way of Islam.

1) I dont insult Allah to my girlfriends face but she knows that I dont believe in her religion just like majority of the people in the world.
[/quote]

What u and ur imaginary girlfriend do is really not my concern, what Islam did is to says the worst of people are those who deny God and insult him, I really wonder why any muslim worth being called a muslim decide to associate with such worst people.

1) You are twisting my words again. I said that "polygamy excels where there are a lot of uneducated women". I never said that educated women are never in polygamy.

2)The most illiterate countries are very ploygamous- Mali, Niger, Somalia, Chad etc are all very polygamous while the most literate are not; Georgia, Cuba Estonia, Lithuania etc.

A. U asked how many educated wome would want to be in a polygamous marriage? The answer remains many are already in polygamous marriage.

B. Being u must be pathetic, only u can compare the practice between places that polygamy is outlawed and places were it is permitted even an imbecil cannot do such . . . Bt we know your bigotry is the driving force of your misguidiance.

1) I stated the global sex ratio (101 males to 100 females) and i backed up my claim. I dont know why you are bringing up strawmen with China and Inidia.
"The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females.[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio"

So, do yhou accept thatyou and your religion are wrong?

BTW, Tbaba lost the argument that the koran allows men to beat ther wives. Majority of the respected translations in English say "beat/strike".

Ur evidence indicated. That data. Quality remains an issue, secondly the Map given clearly showed that male - female ratio. generally favours more women than men, my points indicated that the global ratio is such barring the issue of data quality because in places like china, india etc there is deliberate killing of female foetus something. That Islam frowns at that has created the imbalance, thirdly CIA world fact whatever ( the first reference in the link) clearly indicates that as u move from one age group to another the sex ratio favour female over male, fourthly there exist scincetific. Research that shows women tend to favour single male relationship while male tend to favour multi women relationship than single. 5 even at that we know for a fact that more men are in jails compared to women, more men fear the commitment of marriage than women, a lot of men might likely not practice polygamy for different reasons etc. Hence there would always be an excess of female avaible for polygamy but as it is,it remains an option allowed

Would you agree that you and your disbelief are wrong in this regard just like many others?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
vedaxcool:

A. So in your atheistic intelligence on dead people can be defamed and only they can people sue on their behalf? Would then agree that your intellect is barely capable of aiding you in making proper deductions talk-less of guiding you properly? You r even yet to prove that denying the holocaust amounts to defamation of the dead!

B. You statement keep showing that bigotry is what sustains you, in the Qur'an Allah says he place man on earth as his "deputy", again I asked must one be a family member to sue a person that defamed another? You greatest show of your inferiority complex is how you take the standards of western countries to be a global standard where in fact these people make laws as it pleases them and satisfies their own problems, this is the common sense that have simply eluded you, as much as any country is free to make laws to limit freedom of expression as they deem fit MUSLIMS in their country have those rights as well to limit freedom of expression that are clearly irresponsible if done in public, it is your bigotic hypocrisy that has essentially failed you accepting what is common sense.

A. Until you can prove because one deny the holocaust automatically means that he is a racist is a very porous argument that even mazaje's claim that electricity was invented seems more sensible. Most people that deny the holocaust do so based on what they see as the exergerations of the event. Lastly an austrian professor did his research and he concluded that the 6 miilion that died was exgerated, the authorities locked him up immediately in essence they are saying you cannot even research into the incidents talk-less of denying it. We do laugh at your porous logic which forgets that in America you are free to be a rascist as long as u do nt use it as a basis to campaign for violence, In essence even if denying holocaust is racism then freedom of expression will say SO WHAT

B. Lol on point 2, gringrin grin really is that what blasphemy laws represents to you, lol gringringrin and you say we shouldn't call you OLODO (I love yoruba) when all u do is to make one mumu statement after the other, Blasphemy law are against people like you who insult God, and not against other religions as even in the Qur'an. Allah speeks about the disbelief of the Christians and polytheist, so blasphemy laws are not against christians who we believe have a big misconception about God, but against low life imbecils who take insulting God as normal behavior. Muslims ruled india long b4 now and yet there was no policy towards arresting hindus and oda polytheists for what they believe.

A. U asked how many educated wome would want to be in a polygamous marriage? The answer remains many are already in polygamous marriage.

B. Being u must be pathetic, only u can compare the practice between places that polygamy is outlawed and places were it is permitted even an imbecil cannot do such . . . Bt we know your bigotry is the driving force of your misguidiance.

I wrote a great rebuttal but my post was hidden because I was banned by mistake because of the jealousy of some religious people on NL Solet me summarize

1) Dead people have rights and you were wrong for saying they dont. End of story.
2) Allah is neither dead nor alive. There is no rights for spiritual beings. End of story
3) Blasphemy laws are foolish because you would have to punish others for not believing in your Allah, like christians and Buddhist
4) You say that the Koran allows people of the book (Christians and Jews) to express their disbelief in Allah but not atheists. But if you look at it, it is christians and jews that are bombing muslim countries. How many times do you see atheists shouting "Allah is evil"? Is it not the christians and Jews that always insult Allah and Mohammed than atheists? Look at all the anti-islamic threads on Nairaland, they are mostly by christians not atheists. The Koran fails
4) You wrongly claim that the Koran doesnt say that amuslim should love his wives equally. You are wrong;

Surah 4 Verse 3:
And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course

5) Unfortunately for you and your polygamy- many muslim women REJECT polygamy. We already know in the West, Polygamy is not allowed and muslim women accept that. However, muslim women in Iran reject it; http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0

More rejection
http://www.wluml.org/node/4968

6) The questions is why is it that the most literate countries don't allow polygamy but the barely literate and poor ones allow it?

7) I hope you know that it is atheists and agnostics that made the computer that you are using. Bill Gates- Agnostic, Steve Jobs (Zen Buddhist- buddhists dont believe in a god), Japan and China- atheist countries.

You lose
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2012
logicboy:

What are you even saying in point A?? You're are just angry that the fact remains that dead people have rights (and you were proven wrong by me) and that Allah is just a spiritual non-entity which doesnt have rights.

As for point B. Did I say that only families can sue on behalf of their dead relative? Even their associates can sue. Stop grasping at straws.

I don't always agree with the West. Stop assuming nonsense and throwing strawmen around. Even Western Law makers know that their laws are not always good. They revise and update. Muslims and Christians still hold on to many ancient and obsolete laws. Blasphemy is one of them.

A bigot is someone that hates not someone that criticises. I criticise but I dont hate. I have no hate for muslims. I only dislike and criticise certain muslim laws.

A. Angry at you? I consider you an olodo who provides amusement, so there is little anger you can really provoke in me, it is like a man trying to explain to his kid what lifes about, you can delude yourselve that you prove me wrong, being an olodo must be very hard, as for point A, you foolish cliam said Is Allah dead? an d i asked back is it only dead people that can be defamed? the question still remains unanswered? point B, you woefully failed to take cognisance of the important points, you again said and I quote "2)Dead people's families get the royalties left bby the dead people. Who is Allah's family? Who is Allah's broher, wife or sister or children?" to which I showed you had flawed understanding of Islam let me restate what I wrote:

B. You statement keep showing that bigotry is what sustains you, i[b]n the Qur'an Allah says he place man on earth as his "deputy", again I asked must one be a family member to sue a person that defamed another?[/b] You greatest show of your inferiority complex is how you take the standards of western countries to be a global standard where in fact these people make laws as it pleases them and satisfies their own problems, this is the common sense that have simply eluded you, as much as any country is free to make laws to limit freedom of expression as they deem fit MUSLIMS in their country have those rights as well to limit freedom of expression that are clearly irresponsible if done in public, it is your bigotic hypocrisy that has essentially failed you accepting what is common sense.

your greatest show of your bigotry is that you keep dodging the points raised to stress on the secondary issue, this behavior is very much reflecting your bigotry mentality that youy have.

logicboy:

Denying the holocaust is racist. Simple. You dislike Jews and that's why you can not understand that. It is fair game to debate the number of dead people in the holocaust but it is clearly wrong to totally deny it. Many people died and that is a fact, what we dont know is the total amount of people that died.

I ask you again; if someone says that black people from west africa did not suffer slavery in the transatlantic slave trade, is that person not racist (if the person is sane)?

Denying the holocaust is not racist as one may choose not to believe a story. go check the holocaust denail law and see whether it allows debating the matter, again I said freedom of expression allows one to be a racist, it is a protected right, in fact you keep showing that you are not only an olodo but hardly even grasp of what is being discussed, the holocaust laws are there not because of racism but because holocaust denial are considered OFFENSIVE to families of those lost, you ignorance is very disturbing, let me give a simple way out to save you this infinite display of bigotry and fanaticism, what anotehr atheist replied was clear he does not support the holocaust denial law because it limits freedome of expression, this simple sense i tried teaching you is that countries have what they consider offensive and hence make laws to limit such rather than stand here and defend the complex nature of your ignorance you should have done what reasonable people and honest people do, that if people consider sort of behavior unacceptable they make laws to limit such behavior, that is why people can wear bikinis in some countries and can't do such in public in other countries. as for slavery the mumu in you forget that till date white refused to appologise over it, some say Africa benefited from slavery, there os no such thing as slavery denial law, my point precisely is that you suffer hypocritic biogotry shocked shocked that is why you would make an ignorant defense of holocaust denial laws but insist blasphemy is acceptable . . . need i say more grin grin

logicboy:

1) So, blasphemy laws are only against atheists and agnostics? So if a christian says that Allah is false because Jesus is God, it is not blasphemy to the Koran?

2) Your insults only show how much my logic is getting to you.

3) Another reason why your Koran is not accurate- It accepts the disbelief of Christians and Judaism in Allah (people of the book) but not the disbelief of Atheist. Tell me, who has killed the most muslims? Is it not the same Jews and Christians? Tell me, who are the people that say "islam is an evil religion"? is it not the same christians?

4) Blasphemy laws are foolish because they inherently block other peoples' religion! Tell me, if a christian puts a signboard in Zamfara state or Saudi Arabia that says "Jesus is God, all other Gods are fake". Will that count as blasphemy or will the sign stay up for long? grin grin

A. this is what your bigotry laden ignorance made u wrote 2) Blasphemy laws are foolish. f you have blasphemy laws, then you have to arrest all christians in your muslim society because christianity says that Jesus is God. That is an insult to the Koran. to which I ask is this what blasphemy laws represent to you? . . . I see till now no answer has been found

B. Insults? actually they are a reflection of the reliaty that defines you as a person . . . grin grin grin grin

C. till you can answer the simple issues of blasphemy,trying to escape thru this route would not work grin grin grin grin

D. why don't yoou go and check the local laws of these places and come up with an answer? since you have no understaning of what blasphemy laws actually means . . .

logicboy:

1) Define peaceful? My burden of proof relies on the fact that all couples have arguments. If two people can not avoid arguments what would you say about three or more? Even your main man Mohammed (PBUH) did not have a totally peaceful marriage. From what I hear, Aisha and him had certain disagreements in the Hadith.

2) The concept of time sharing is foolish and you know it. When did women become robots that they have specific time in a week to love and feed their husbands? You are joking. A married woman in a monogamy would be able to love her husband at anytime. Which normal woman would want to give that up to become a second wife?

3) It seems that you don't know your own koran; Surah 4 verse 3;

And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course

A. define peaceful? you define since it was you that say no marriage is peaceful, your proof is no proof, we need surveys, etc before we can accept your claims that no polygamous marriage is peaceful, since you do not even know what peaceful means, i leave it to you to provide the definition and evidence.

B. Thats your opionin I have provided answer to your idiotic claim that a man in polygamy cannot sleep with his wives at the same time, eat their foods at the same etc, whether you like the concept or not is your own olodo problem, there are women out there who are enjoying their polygamous marriage, as again because a man has schedule to spend 'time' with a certain wife does not mean he is totally cut off from other wives. . . i see that you problem lies in ignorance etc.

C. I read the verse but cannot find the word love your wives equally ir have u forgotten what you wrote? 3) Even the Koran says that a man should be able to love his wives equally if he choose to marry more than one. Unfortunately, it is impossible to love 2 or more women equally. the question remains where did you read love your wives equally in the verse . . . really can we conclude that u are too ignorant of Islam to provide sensible and reasonable criticicsm and that you are a bigot who relies on bigotry rather than wisdom and evidence to criticise Islam? we wonder how you came about you name and again I ask are you sure you are not related to logic mind? as i see a close resemblamce in behavior . . .

logicboy:

1) Muslim women in Iran reject polgyamy. Proof;

http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0

2) Muslim women in the west reject polygamy as they have outlawed it in many western countries and many muslim marriages are not polygamous there

3) Muslim women in Indoensia reject polygamy
http://theimpudentobserver.com/world-news/indonesia-muslim-women-reject-polygamy/

lol I am almost choking of laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin did you even read what you posted? well you did, but you declining intelligence did not even allow you to comprehend

A. The women stated in the article only opposed reforming the polygamy laws not calling for the outlawing of polygamy law, again quoting an article written in washington shows the serious mental imbalance most atheist face, the writer would hardly be expected to be anywhere near honest as America has been on a serious anti iranian campaign and the most important point still remains where is the survey? only a dullard would say based on an article that has no scientific evidence to make conclusiuon that Irainian women actually reject polygamy even the crappy article you posted only indicated that women in Iran reject laws that would take away their conscent in a polygamous marriage, being you must be very difficult indeed lol grin grin grin

B. So your first lie was not enough now you claim muslim women in the west rejected polygamy by outlawing it? this guy is too dumb indeed? Allah can never grant the disbelievers of truth victory.

c. let see how your evidence contradicts you Ironically, polygamy is on the rise in Indonesia even as more and more women reject it. The force of media means as women in Indonesia become aware of world wide trends it may impact their own feelings as to their self worth and right to be treated as an independent person. again no numbers, no survey etc

logicboy:

1) You say that people that deny God are evil but like a hypocrite you can not get enough of atheists and their creations. The very computer that you use is created by atheists/agnostics. Your computer OS is either windows or apple mac or linux. Bill Gates, the owner of microsoft is an agnostic, Steve Jobs of Apple is a Zen Buddhist (Buddhists dont believe in a god). Linux owners/directors are atheist.

Your computer was likely assembled in China or Japan or South Korea, which are mostly atheist countries.

You say that people who deny God are evil but you use medicine and technology brought to you by scientists. Majority of the scientists are atheists and believe in evolution which debunk the creationism in the Koran.

It must be a huge cognitive dissonance being religious. grin grin grin grin

What u and ur imaginary girlfriend do is really not my concern, what Islam did is to says the worst of people are those who deny God and insult him, I really wonder why any muslim worth being called a muslim decide to associate with such worst people.

I know you are not bright but atleast learn to answer question in their context . . . atheism must be a politically correct way of saying people with non specific madnesss

logicboy:

A) Lies, why are muslim women in the West and Even some muslim women rejecting polygamy then?

b) That is the point; why is polygamy outlawed in literate societies but allowed in barely literate societies?

A. No evidence point to such

B.Liar this was your point: 2)The most illiterate countries are very ploygamous- Mali, Niger, Somalia, Chad etc are all very polygamous while the most literate are not; Georgia, Cuba Estonia, Lithuania etc.

and my response was that you must be either mad to compare countries that outlaw polygamy and countries that don't or suffering mental retardation, as no reasonable person does such, even the imbeci1s don't do such. only a fool with declining intelligence will compare countries whose historical and present time religious/cultural practices do not permit polygamy with countries that do such . . . it must be hard and pathetic being you, as I cannot find the word that describe the low level of your intelligence grin grin grin grin grin

logicboy:

Simple fact is that the ratio of females to males is not 2 to 1 having two or more wives does not make sense.

Numbers alone can not justify polygamy. You are on the losing side as many muslims are rejecting polygamy. You can hide your stupidity in backwards countries but in literate countries, polygamy is going down.

if this was the best you can come up with, then you are indeed worse than a savage illiterate, olodo is the only title i can give that rightfully bestow you, i not your match, I am more than your match. you could not even refute the substance of what i wrote. inventing lies after lies to make your point seem sensible is very pathetic indeed. the issue of polygamy is very simple, it is permited for those who want to practice it, some cultures accept it very well while others do not, polygamy is a cure to your girfriend syndrime where shameless men pretend to be faithfully but do all sort of rubbish, polygamy provides a solution.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2012
Mac, waiting for my post to be restored

Mod Mac, pls restore my post.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2012
Oga. Mac wats up with my post? Abeg make unah restore am?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 5:27pm On May 06, 2012
vedaxcool: Oga. Mac wats up with my post? Abeg make unah restore am?

Next time post your complaint here https://www.nairaland.com/288134/lodge-complaints-here . The moderator cannot view every thread and comment, you understand?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by maclatunji: 5:31pm On May 06, 2012
Guys, note that the spam bot does not like very long posts. It blocks them and bans such posters. Hence, you should break such long posts into at least 2 posts.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by LogicMind: 10:59am On May 10, 2012
@vedaxacool

i am not related to logicboy even though he is someone i respect and hold high in my esteem.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by LogicMind: 10:59am On May 10, 2012
maclatunji: Guys, note that the spam bot does not like very long posts. It blocks them and bans such posters. Hence, you should break such long posts into at least 2 posts.

how long?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 12:47pm On May 10, 2012
vedaxcool:

if this was the best you can come up with, then you are indeed worse than a savage illiterate, olodo is the only title i can give that rightfully bestow you, i not your match, I am more than your match. you could not even refute the substance of what i wrote. inventing lies after lies to make your point seem sensible is very pathetic indeed. the issue of polygamy is very simple, it is permited for those who want to practice it, some cultures accept it very well while others do not, polygamy is a cure to your girfriend syndrime where shameless men pretend to be faithfully but do all sort of rubbish, polygamy provides a solution.

I did not know that your comment was finally restored. Please, allow me to debunk you again.

1) Allah is not a human being, dead or alive. Spiritual beings have no human rights. Fact.

2) I never said that only families could sue on a dead man's behalf. So you are throwing a strawman there.

3) You need to read about holocaust denial. There is a clear difference between historical revision and saying that the holocaust is a hoax. You are free to talk about the holocaust and debate the numbers but when you claim that it is a hoax or Jews did not die, you are a racist. Historical revision allows you to improve onn the accepted data on a historical event as new facts emerge. There is no law stopping the truthful discussion on the holocaust and so you lie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

You clealy can not see the distinction and that is why you wrongly compare holocaust denial laws to blasphemy laws.

".D.enying the holocaust is not racist as one may choose not to believe a story."
<<<< Your quote.

This is how I know you are foolish.

- Extensive proof for holocaust but Vedaxcool believes that it is a story and should be denied. There should be no holocaust denial laws
- No single proof that God/Allah exists but Vedaxcool believes that it is not a story and unbelievers are wrong. There should be blasphemy laws and heretics executed

You are bigoted towards Jews, yet you call me a bigot. lolololol grin grin grin. Lest you forget, my girlfriend is muslim.

Most Holocaust denial claims imply, or openly state, that the Holocaust is a hoax arising out of a deliberate Jewish conspiracy to advance the interest of Jews at the expense of other peoples.[8] For this reason, Holocaust denial is generally considered to be an antisemitic[9 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
==============================================================================================================

4) Please, explain what it means to do justice between your wives in this verse;

Surah 4 Verse 3:

Doesnt it mean to love your wives equally? Or please, tell me what it means. Let's see how you spin this one

===================================================================================================================

5) The links I put clearly show a rejection of polygamy by muslim women. Your lying and twisting is useless.

a) First link; Women in Iran dont want polygamy encouraged

"Iranian women's groups and other organisations are fighting a much discussed proposed law which they say would encourage polygamy by allowing a man to take a second wife without the permission of the first under certain circumstances"

Polgamy in Iran;
"Although Islamic law permits a man to marry up to four wives (with strict restrictions), polygamy is not widely practiced in Iran."

b) Second link; Women in Kurdistan dont want polygamy

"Nearly 200 women from 40 women’s organizations staged a demonstration in front of the Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) building in Erbil calling to amend a Personal Status Law article allowing polygamy."

“We are particularly against men’s polygamy. Law no. 62 of the year 2001 banned polygamy with the exception of certain cases,” Sayran, who is also a member of Kurdistan’s Women Union, added"
http://www.wluml.org/node/4968

c) Your comment about the link on Indonesia is very foolish. Irony doesnt mean contradiction.

"Ironically, polygamy is on the rise in Indonesia even as more and more women reject it."
http://theimpudentobserver.com/world-news/indonesia-muslim-women-reject-polygamy/

The irony could be as a result of either women not being able to act against the polygamy law which they dislike or are being pressured by men into such marriages.

In summary of number 5, you are clearly in denial of the rejection of polygamy by muslim women. It is a clear fact and not limited to one country. Please stop living in a fantasy world. The fact is there.
=======================================================================================================
6) Answer the question, why is it that polygam is accepted in the most illiterate countries and outlawed in the most literate countries?

=======================================================================================================
7) Why are you ignoring this;

" You say that people that deny God are evil but like a hypocrite you can not get enough of atheists and their creations. The very computer that you use is created by atheists/agnostics. Your computer OS is either windows or apple mac or linux. Bill Gates, the owner of microsoft is an agnostic, Steve Jobs of Apple is a Zen Buddhist (Buddhists dont believe in a god). Linux owners/directors are atheist.

Your computer was likely assembled in China or Japan or South Korea, which are mostly atheist countries.

You say that people who deny God are evil but you use medicine and technology brought to you by scientists. Majority of the scientists are atheists and believe in evolution which debunk the creationism in the Koran.

It must be a huge cognitive dissonance being religious"

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2012
My rebuttal still remains unanswered in any case whenever you are willing to reply sanely what I wrote since it must be politically correct to use atheist instead of "insanist" to describe you grin grin, I leave you to whine a little more while the golden rebuttal remains unanswered.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 2:20pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool: My rebuttal still remains unanswered in any case whenever you are willing to reply sanely what I wrote since it must be politically correct to use atheist instead of "insanist" to describe you grin grin, I leave you to whine a little more while the golden rebuttal remains unanswered.

What??

You must be joking. Please feel free to run away
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by LogicMind: 3:26pm On May 11, 2012
i think we can add vedaxcool to the growing list of muslims beaten senseless by logicboy.
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 5:04pm On May 11, 2012
Tbaba and LagosShia got debunked on Wife beating.

Vedaxcool has been debunked on polygamy and blasphemy laws.

However, you want to know what is weird? When I talked about how unfair blasphemy laws are, both LagosShia and VedaxCool wrongly compared it to Holocaust Denial laws. They do not know the difference between denial and discussion/mockery. Maybe they think that Holocaust denial is the only genecodie denial that there is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Eagle That Characterizes The Nigerian Coat-of-arms Is A Symbol Of Christ / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? / Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 286
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.