Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? (9692 Views)

Can Islam Stand Thorough Scrutiny? / Can Islam Justify This / How Can Islam Be A Religion Of Peace ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2012
Can two blind men guide each other right? Neither can two insanist sorry atheist guide each other right. After Refuting his foolish points the OLODO general came back and restate his points, now this does not surprise me in any little way, after whipping his intellectually there is little an OLODo who knows all the "muslim" crackheads and gaymen abroad can do but repeat and repeat and repeat till his declining brain cannot differentiate between come and go. For the records I will restate what I wrote perharps retardeen might want to pretend that he does not know what is happening;
vedaxcool:

A. Angry at you? I consider you an olodo who provides amusement, so there is little anger you can really provoke in me, it is like a man trying to explain to his kid what lifes about, you can delude yourselve that you prove me wrong, being an olodo must be very hard, as for point A, you foolish cliam said Is Allah dead? an d i asked back is it only dead people that can be defamed? the question still remains unanswered? point B, you woefully failed to take cognisance of the important points, you again said and I quote "2)Dead people's families get the royalties left bby the dead people. Who is Allah's family? Who is Allah's broher, wife or sister or children?" to which I showed you had flawed understanding of Islam let me restate what I wrote:

B. You statement keep showing that bigotry is what sustains you, i[b]n the Qur'an Allah says he place man on earth as his "deputy", again I asked must one be a family member to sue a person that defamed another?[/b] You greatest show of your inferiority complex is how you take the standards of western countries to be a global standard where in fact these people make laws as it pleases them and satisfies their own problems, this is the common sense that have simply eluded you, as much as any country is free to make laws to limit freedom of expression as they deem fit MUSLIMS in their country have those rights as well to limit freedom of expression that are clearly irresponsible if done in public, it is your bigotic hypocrisy that has essentially failed you accepting what is common sense.

your greatest show of your bigotry is that you keep dodging the points raised to stress on the secondary issue, this behavior is very much reflecting your bigotry mentality that youy have.

Denying the holocaust is not racist as one may choose not to believe a story. go check the holocaust denail law and see whether it allows debating the matter, again I said freedom of expression allows one to be a racist, it is a protected right, in fact you keep showing that you are not only an olodo but hardly even grasp of what is being discussed, the holocaust laws are there not because of racism but because holocaust denial are considered OFFENSIVE to families of those lost, you ignorance is very disturbing, let me give a simple way out to save you this infinite display of bigotry and fanaticism, what anotehr atheist replied was clear he does not support the holocaust denial law because it limits freedome of expression, this simple sense i tried teaching you is that countries have what they consider offensive and hence make laws to limit such rather than stand here and defend the complex nature of your ignorance you should have done what reasonable people and honest people do, that if people consider sort of behavior unacceptable they make laws to limit such behavior, that is why people can wear bikinis in some countries and can't do such in public in other countries. as for slavery the mumu in you forget that till date white refused to appologise over it, some say Africa benefited from slavery, there os no such thing as slavery denial law, my point precisely is that you suffer hypocritic biogotry shocked shocked that is why you would make an ignorant defense of holocaust denial laws but insist blasphemy is acceptable . . . need i say more grin grin

A. this is what your bigotry laden ignorance made u wrote 2) Blasphemy laws are foolish. f you have blasphemy laws, then you have to arrest all christians in your muslim society because christianity says that Jesus is God. That is an insult to the Koran. to which I ask is this what blasphemy laws represent to you? . . . I see till now no answer has been found

B. Insults? actually they are a reflection of the reliaty that defines you as a person . . . grin grin grin grin

C. till you can answer the simple issues of blasphemy,trying to escape thru this route would not work grin grin grin grin

D. why don't yoou go and check the local laws of these places and come up with an answer? since you have no understaning of what blasphemy laws actually means . . .

A. define peaceful? you define since it was you that say no marriage is peaceful, your proof is no proof, we need surveys, etc before we can accept your claims that no polygamous marriage is peaceful, since you do not even know what peaceful means, i leave it to you to provide the definition and evidence.

B. Thats your opionin I have provided answer to your idiotic claim that a man in polygamy cannot sleep with his wives at the same time, eat their foods at the same etc, whether you like the concept or not is your own olodo problem, there are women out there who are enjoying their polygamous marriage, as again because a man has schedule to spend 'time' with a certain wife does not mean he is totally cut off from other wives. . . i see that you problem lies in ignorance etc.

C. I read the verse but cannot find the word love your wives equally ir have u forgotten what you wrote? 3) Even the Koran says that a man should be able to love his wives equally if he choose to marry more than one. Unfortunately, it is impossible to love 2 or more women equally. the question remains where did you read love your wives equally in the verse . . . really can we conclude that u are too ignorant of Islam to provide sensible and reasonable criticicsm and that you are a bigot who relies on bigotry rather than wisdom and evidence to criticise Islam? we wonder how you came about you name and again I ask are you sure you are not related to logic mind? as i see a close resemblamce in behavior . . .

lol I am almost choking of laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin did you even read what you posted? well you did, but you declining intelligence did not even allow you to comprehend

A. The women stated in the article only opposed reforming the polygamy laws not calling for the outlawing of polygamy law, again quoting an article written in washington shows the serious mental imbalance most atheist face, the writer would hardly be expected to be anywhere near honest as America has been on a serious anti iranian campaign and the most important point still remains where is the survey? only a dullard would say based on an article that has no scientific evidence to make conclusiuon that Irainian women actually reject polygamy even the crappy article you posted only indicated that women in Iran reject laws that would take away their conscent in a polygamous marriage, being you must be very difficult indeed lol grin grin grin

B. So your first lie was not enough now you claim muslim women in the west rejected polygamy by outlawing it? this guy is too dumb indeed? Allah can never grant the disbelievers of truth victory.

c. let see how your evidence contradicts you Ironically, polygamy is on the rise in Indonesia even as more and more women reject it. The force of media means as women in Indonesia become aware of world wide trends it may impact their own feelings as to their self worth and right to be treated as an independent person. again no numbers, no survey etc

What u and ur imaginary girlfriend do is really not my concern, what Islam did is to says the worst of people are those who deny God and insult him, I really wonder why any muslim worth being called a muslim decide to associate with such worst people.

I know you are not bright but atleast learn to answer question in their context . . . atheism must be a politically correct way of saying people with non specific madnesss

A. No evidence point to such

B.Liar this was your point: 2)The most illiterate countries are very ploygamous- Mali, Niger, Somalia, Chad etc are all very polygamous while the most literate are not; Georgia, Cuba Estonia, Lithuania etc.

and my response was that you must be either mad to compare countries that outlaw polygamy and countries that don't or suffering mental retardation, as no reasonable person does such, even the imbeci1s don't do such. only a fool with declining intelligence will compare countries whose historical and present time religious/cultural practices do not permit polygamy with countries that do such . . . it must be hard and pathetic being you, as I cannot find the word that describe the low level of your intelligence grin grin grin grin grin

if this was the best you can come up with, then you are indeed worse than a savage illiterate, olodo is the only title i can give that rightfully bestow you, i not your match, I am more than your match. you could not even refute the substance of what i wrote. inventing lies after lies to make your point seem sensible is very pathetic indeed. the issue of polygamy is very simple, it is permited for those who want to practice it, some cultures accept it very well while others do not, polygamy is a cure to your girfriend syndrime where shameless men pretend to be faithfully but do all sort of rubbish, polygamy provides a solution.
Can two blind men guide each other right? Neither can two insanist sorry atheist guide each other right. After Refuting his foolish points the OLODO general came back and restate his points, now this does not surprise me in any little way, after whipping his intellectually there is little an OLODo who knows all the "muslim" crackheads and gaymen abroad can do but repeat and repeat and repeat till his declining brain cannot differentiate between come and go. For the records I will restate what I wrote perharps retardeen might want to pretend that he does not know what is happening;
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2012
I can rightly say from the above NL atheist are really low in IQ, as the above remains unanswered and desively dealing with the illogical lies of a boy who does not really know how to reason, I stand to be corrected as I see the deliberate dodging of the above refutation hall marks of the bigotry that I believe explains boy-unlogic behavior, in any sane discourse one does not simply jumble points made so as to aviod answering them. logicboy feel free to invite a more intelligent atheist to help u atleast when the going get turf the dull gets help!
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 9:00pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool: Can two blind men guide each other right? Neither can two insanist sorry atheist guide each other right. After Refuting his foolish points the OLODO general came back and restate his points, now this does not surprise me in any little way, after whipping his intellectually there is little an OLODo who knows all the "muslim" crackheads and gaymen abroad can do but repeat and repeat and repeat till his declining brain cannot differentiate between come and go. For the records I will restate what I wrote perharps retardeen might want to pretend that he does not know what is happening;

Aww, you sound hurt. grin grin grin grin

I addressed all your failed points with facts.

1) Blasphemy laws have nothing to do with holocaust denial. Fact
2) Holocaust denial is anti-semitic and racist. Fact
3) I never said only family could sue for dead relatives. That was a strawman pulled by you.
4) Blasphemy laws are a thing of the past and outdated in free and modern societies
5) Millions of Islamic women REJECT polygamy. Fact
6) The 3 most illiterate countries allow polygamy and the 3 most literate one outlaw polygamy. Fact

I addressed this and many more in the previous comment and I debunked your points with fact but you are now claiming that I ignored you points. Why point did ~I ignore?

I have debunked you and your religion

Islam/Sharia law fails in;
a) Polygamy- millions of muslim women reject it
b) Blasphemy laws- outdated and Allah is not a human being

Here is the previous statement;

logicboy:

I did not know that your comment was finally restored. Please, allow me to debunk you again.

1) Allah is not a human being, dead or alive. Spiritual beings have no human rights. Fact.

2) I never said that only families could sue on a dead man's behalf. So you are throwing a strawman there.

3) You need to read about holocaust denial. There is a clear difference between historical revision and saying that the holocaust is a hoax. You are free to talk about the holocaust and debate the numbers but when you claim that it is a hoax or Jews did not die, you are a racist. Historical revision allows you to improve onn the accepted data on a historical event as new facts emerge. There is no law stopping the truthful discussion on the holocaust and so you lie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

You clealy can not see the distinction and that is why you wrongly compare holocaust denial laws to blasphemy laws.

".D.enying the holocaust is not racist as one may choose not to believe a story."
<<<< Your quote.

This is how I know you are foolish.

- Extensive proof for holocaust but Vedaxcool believes that it is a story and should be denied. There should be no holocaust denial laws
- No single proof that God/Allah exists but Vedaxcool believes that it is not a story and unbelievers are wrong. There should be blasphemy laws and heretics executed

You are bigoted towards Jews, yet you call me a bigot. lolololol grin grin grin. Lest you forget, my girlfriend is muslim.

Most Holocaust denial claims imply, or openly state, that the Holocaust is a hoax arising out of a deliberate Jewish conspiracy to advance the interest of Jews at the expense of other peoples.[8] For this reason, Holocaust denial is generally considered to be an antisemitic[9 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
==============================================================================================================

4) Please, explain what it means to do justice between your wives in this verse;

Surah 4 Verse 3:
And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course

Doesnt it mean to love your wives equally? Or please, tell me what it means. Let's see how you spin this one

===================================================================================================================

5) The links I put clearly show a rejection of polygamy by muslim women. Your lying and twisting is useless.

a) First link; Women in Iran dont want polygamy encouraged

"Iranian women's groups and other organisations are fighting a much discussed proposed law which they say would encourage polygamy by allowing a man to take a second wife without the permission of the first under certain circumstances"
http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0

Polgamy in Iran;
"Although Islamic law permits a man to marry up to four wives (with strict restrictions), polygamy is not widely practiced in Iran."
http://www.commongroundnews.org/article.php?id=27421&lan=en&sp=0

b) Second link; Women in Kurdistan dont want polygamy

"Nearly 200 women from 40 women’s organizations staged a demonstration in front of the Kurdistan Regional Government’s (KRG) building in Erbil calling to amend a Personal Status Law article allowing polygamy."

“We are particularly against men’s polygamy. Law no. 62 of the year 2001 banned polygamy with the exception of certain cases,” Sayran, who is also a member of Kurdistan’s Women Union, added"
http://www.wluml.org/node/4968

c) Your comment about the link on Indonesia is very foolish. Irony doesnt mean contradiction.

"Ironically, polygamy is on the rise in Indonesia even as more and more women reject it."
http://theimpudentobserver.com/world-news/indonesia-muslim-women-reject-polygamy/

The irony could be as a result of either women not being able to act against the polygamy law which they dislike or are being pressured by men into such marriages.

In summary of number 5, you are clearly in denial of the rejection of polygamy by muslim women. It is a clear fact and not limited to one country. Please stop living in a fantasy world. The fact is there.
=======================================================================================================
6) Answer the question, why is it that polygam is accepted in the most illiterate countries and outlawed in the most literate countries?

=======================================================================================================
7) Why are you ignoring this;

" You say that people that deny God are evil but like a hypocrite you can not get enough of atheists and their creations. The very computer that you use is created by atheists/agnostics. Your computer OS is either windows or apple mac or linux. Bill Gates, the owner of microsoft is an agnostic, Steve Jobs of Apple is a Zen Buddhist (Buddhists dont believe in a god). Linux owners/directors are atheist.

Your computer was likely assembled in China or Japan or South Korea, which are mostly atheist countries.

You say that people who deny God are evil but you use medicine and technology brought to you by scientists. Majority of the scientists are atheists and believe in evolution which debunk the creationism in the Koran.

It must be a huge cognitive dissonance being religious"

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 9:06pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool: I can rightly say from the above NL atheist are really low in IQ, as the above remains unanswered and desively dealing with the illogical lies of a boy who does not really know how to reason, I stand to be corrected as I see the deliberate dodging of the above refutation hall marks of the bigotry that I believe explains boy-unlogic behavior, in any sane discourse one does not simply jumble points made so as to aviod answering them. logicboy feel free to invite a more intelligent atheist to help u atleast when the going get turf the dull gets help!

With all your insults, you look like this guy with low IQ;

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool:

A. Angry at you? I consider you an olodo who provides amusement, so there is little anger you can really provoke in me, it is like a man trying to explain to his kid what lifes about, you can delude yourselve that you prove me wrong, being an olodo must be very hard, as for point A, you foolish cliam said Is Allah dead? an d i asked back is it only dead people that can be defamed? the question still remains unanswered? point B, you woefully failed to take cognisance of the important points, you again said and I quote "2)Dead people's families get the royalties left bby the dead people. Who is Allah's family? Who is Allah's broher, wife or sister or children?" to which I showed you had flawed understanding of Islam let me restate what I wrote:

B. You statement keep showing that bigotry is what sustains you, i[b]n the Qur'an Allah says he place man on earth as his "deputy", again I asked must one be a family member to sue a person that defamed another?[/b] You greatest show of your inferiority complex is how you take the standards of western countries to be a global standard where in fact these people make laws as it pleases them and satisfies their own problems, this is the common sense that have simply eluded you, as much as any country is free to make laws to limit freedom of expression as they deem fit MUSLIMS in their country have those rights as well to limit freedom of expression that are clearly irresponsible if done in public, it is your bigotic hypocrisy that has essentially failed you accepting what is common sense.

your greatest show of your bigotry is that you keep dodging the points raised to stress on the secondary issue, this behavior is very much reflecting your bigotry mentality that youy have.

Denying the holocaust is not racist as one may choose not to believe a story. go check the holocaust denail law and see whether it allows debating the matter, again I[b] said freedom of expression allows one to be a racist, it is a protected right,[/b] in fact you keep showing that you are not only an olodo but hardly even grasp of what is being discussed, the holocaust laws are there not because of racism but because holocaust denial are considered OFFENSIVE to families of those lost, you ignorance is very disturbing, let me give a simple way out to save you this infinite display of bigotry and fanaticism, w[b]hat anotehr atheist replied was clear he does not support the holocaust denial law because it limits freedome of expression, this simple sense i tried teaching you is that countries have what they consider offensive and hence make laws to limit such rather than stand here and defend the complex nature of your ignorance you should have done what reasonable people and honest people do, that if people consider sort of behavior unacceptable they make laws to limit such behavior,[/b] that is why people can wear bikinis in some countries and can't do such in public in other countries. as for slavery the mumu in you forget that till date white refused to appologise over it, some say Africa benefited from slavery, there os no such thing as slavery denial law, my point precisely is that you suffer hypocritic biogotry shocked shocked that is why you would make an ignorant defense of holocaust denial laws but insist blasphemy is acceptable . . . need i say more grin grin

A. this is what your bigotry laden ignorance made u wrote 2) Blasphemy laws are foolish. f you have blasphemy laws, then you have to arrest all christians in your muslim society because christianity says that Jesus is God. That is an insult to the Koran. to which I ask[b] is this what blasphemy laws represent to you?[/b] . . . I see till now no answer has been found

B. Insults? actually they are a reflection of the reliaty that defines you as a person . . . grin grin grin grin

C. till you can answer the simple issues of blasphemy,trying to escape thru this route would not work grin grin grin grin

D. why don't yoou go and check the local laws of these places and come up with an answer? since you have no understaning of what blasphemy laws actually means . . .

A. define peaceful? you define since it was you that say no marriage is peaceful, your proof is no proof, we need surveys, etc before we can accept your claims that no polygamous marriage is peaceful, since you do not even know what peaceful means, i leave it to you to provide the definition and evidence.

B. Thats your opionin I have provided answer to your idiotic claim that a man in polygamy cannot sleep with his wives at the same time, eat their foods at the same etc, whether you like the concept or not is your own olodo problem, there are women out there who are enjoying their polygamous marriage, as again because a man has schedule to spend 'time' with a certain wife does not mean he is totally cut off from other wives. . . i see that you problem lies in ignorance etc.

C. I read the verse but cannot find the word love your wives equally ir have u forgotten what you wrote? 3) Even the Koran says that a man should be able to love his wives equally if he choose to marry more than one. Unfortunately, it is impossible to love 2 or more women equally. the question remains where did you read love your wives equally in the verse . . . really can we conclude that u are too ignorant of Islam to provide sensible and reasonable criticicsm and that you are a bigot who relies on bigotry rather than wisdom and evidence to criticise Islam? we wonder how you came about you name and again I ask are you sure you are not related to logic mind? as i see a close resemblamce in behavior . . .

lol I am almost choking of laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin did you even read what you posted? well you did, but you declining intelligence did not even allow you to comprehend

A. T[b]he women stated in the article only opposed reforming the polygamy laws not calling for the outlawing of polygamy law[/b], again quoting an article written in washington shows the serious mental imbalance most atheist face, the writer would hardly be expected to be anywhere near honest as America has been on a serious anti iranian campaign and the most important point still remains where is the survey? only a dullard would say based on an article that has no scientific evidence to make conclusiuon that Irainian women actually reject polygamy even the crappy article you posted only indicated that women in Iran reject laws that would take away their conscent in a polygamous marriage, being you must be very difficult indeed lol grin grin grin

B. So your first lie was not enough now you claim muslim women in the west rejected polygamy by outlawing it? this guy is too dumb indeed? Allah can never grant the disbelievers of truth victory.

c. let see how your evidence contradicts you Ironically, polygamy is on the rise in Indonesia even as more and more women reject it. The force of media means as women in Indonesia become aware of world wide trends it may impact their own feelings as to their self worth and right to be treated as an independent person. again no numbers, no survey etc

What u and ur imaginary girlfriend do is really not my concern, what Islam did is to says the worst of people are those who deny God and insult him, I really wonder why any muslim worth being called a muslim decide to associate with such worst people.

I know you are not bright but atleast learn to answer question in their context . . . atheism must be a politically correct way of saying people with non specific madnesss

A. No evidence point to such
[/b]
B.Liar this was your point: 2)The most illiterate countries are very ploygamous- Mali, Niger, Somalia, Chad etc are all very polygamous while the most literate are not; Georgia, Cuba Estonia, Lithuania etc.

and my response was that you must be either mad to compare countries that outlaw polygamy and countries that don't or suffering mental retardation, as no reasonable person does such, even the imbeci1s don't do such. [b]only a fool with declining intelligence will compare countries whose historical and present time religious/cultural practices do not permit polygamy with countries that do such
. . . it must be hard and pathetic being you, as I cannot find the word that describe the low level of your intelligence grin grin grin grin grin

if this was the best you can come up with, then you are indeed worse than a savage illiterate, olodo is the only title i can give that rightfully bestow you, i not your match, I am more than your match. you could not even refute the substance of what i wrote. inventing lies after lies to make your point seem sensible is very pathetic indeed. the issue of polygamy is very simple, it is permited for those who want to practice it, some cultures accept it very well while others do not, polygamy is a cure to your girfriend syndrime where shameless men pretend to be faithfully but do all sort of rubbish, polygamy provides a solution.

Any atheist want to take try, logicboy is currently on vacation in a hospital for . . . see the above and you know what i mean
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2012
lol grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 10:11pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool:

Any atheist want to take try, logicboy is currently on vacation in a hospital for . . . see the above and you know what i mean

I addressed this and many more in the previous comment and I debunked your points with fact but you are now claiming that I ignored you points. What point did ~I ignore?

I have debunked you and your religion

Islam/Sharia law fails in;
a) Polygamy- millions of muslim women reject it
b) Blasphemy laws- outdated and Allah is not a human being
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 10:18pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool:

These are your kind of women that love polygamy. They are very foolish not to see the irony

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Gbamar(f): 10:19pm On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

Mr logic,'FACT SHOULD BE PROVE WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE' IT CAN BE SIMPLY DEDUCEABLE THAT THIS IS NOTHING BUT FALLACY. DEDUCEABLE OBSESVATIONS (1) IF THIS PEOPLE STRONGLY HATE ISLAM AS THE PICTURE CLAIMED {A} WHY CAN'T THEY HOLD ANY BANNER,FLAG etc.DISAPPROVING ISLAM. (2)WHICH COUNTRY. TRY TO BE LOGICAL Mr{IL}LOGIC WE ARE NOT FOOLS. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE D ONE THAT INSCRIBE THE SENTENCE.TRULY I LOVE YOUR 'INSCRIPTION'{IRONY}
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 10:42pm On May 11, 2012
Gbamar: Mr logic,'FACT SHOULD BE PROVE WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE' IT CAN BE SIMPLY DEDUCEABLE THAT THIS IS NOTHING BUT FALLACY. DEDUCEABLE OBSESVATIONS (1) IF THIS PEOPLE STRONGLY HATE ISLAM AS THE PICTURE CLAIMED {A} WHY CAN'T THEY HOLD ANY BANNER,FLAG etc.DISAPPROVING ISLAM. (2)WHICH COUNTRY. TRY TO BE LOGICAL Mr{IL}LOGIC WE ARE NOT FOOLS. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE D ONE THAT INSCRIBE THE SENTENCE.TRULY I LOVE YOUR 'INSCRIPTION'{IRONY}

The people in the picture dont hate Islam

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2012
Guy go and have some rest you know you are in no condition to be here go back to hospital grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 11:03pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool: Guy go and have some rest you know you are in no condition to be here go back to hospital grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quoting the bible? Are you sure that you're ok??

[img]http://zerobs.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/no-morality-without-religion.png#moral%20religion%20meme[/img]

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2012
Maybe I should be banned, as i always drive atheists crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2012
That picture is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 11:57pm On May 11, 2012
vedaxcool: That picture is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babies can't think rationally. I'm not surprised though, you have always been delusional
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2012
Awwhh! the pooboy is feeling beat-down! there there, even a compound fool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would have know that the pix is an analogy of atheist pathetic case, again proving my point that olodo seems a fair description of you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go play with your piggy toy you might feel better! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by LogicMind: 1:47am On May 12, 2012
vedaxcool: That picture is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes oo. very hilarious.
shows your state of mind.
can't stop laughing.
religion grin grin grin grin grin grin
islam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 2:33am On May 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Awwhh! the pooboy is feeling beat-down! there there, even a compound fool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked would have know that the pix is an analogy of atheist pathetic case, again proving my point that olodo seems a fair description of you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go play with your piggy toy you might feel better! grin grin grin grin grin

Analogy Fail number 1; Babies can not think rationally

Analogy Fail number 2; The babies are attached to their mother and living inside the mother. If they could think rationally, they would easily know that there is life outside

Analogy fail number 3; Atheists sy there is no evidence for God. The babies in this case already exist in the evidence for life after birth. Muslims have no proof for Allah, not one single definitve proof that we can touch, feel, see or hear.

Now that I've debunked you, can you please cary on with your insults? Lol, does the Koran teac you to insult? Is that a new jihad? Verbal jihad against infidel atheists?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2012
Awwwh, pooboy babies cannot think but they will easily know that there is life after birth! Lol grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin. Truly the picture must be really hurting u for u to use all ur energy in "debunking" grin grin it, but again u Failed flat to even get the joke, lol grin grin grin grin and if u cannot get this simple jokes instead race to "debunk" the picture with irrational points then how else did I ever think u would have made sense in this thread?. Just follow my advice and play with your piggy toy u would feel better. Lolgrin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 11:09am On May 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Awwwh, pooboy babies cannot think but they will easily know that there is life after birth! Lol grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin. Truly the picture must be really hurting u for u to use all ur energy in "debunking" grin grin it, but again u Failed flat to even get the joke, lol grin grin grin grin and if u cannot get this simple jokes instead race to "debunk" the picture with irrational points then how else did I ever think u would have made sense in this thread?. Just follow my advice and play with your piggy toy u would feel better. Lolgrin grin

If I didnt get the joke, how did I know how to debunk the analogy?

vedaxcool: Awwwh, pooboy babies cannot think but they will easily know that there is life after birth!

Did you ignore the statement I made? I said "if babies could think, they would know"! Or do you just make up nonsense and claim that I said it? Below is my comment;

The babies are attached to their mother and living inside the mother. If they could think rationally, they would easily know that there is life outside
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2012
Still debunking the picture? cheesy I see the picture is hurting u a lot , should I take it down? grin grin I mean u lost the first round and now u are hustling seriously to win the picture round, but from all indication u are again loosing the picture round hence ur renewed labor in debunking a hilarious picture, I can't stop laughing anytime I see it, gringrin gringringrin why won't u heed my advice and play with ur piggy toy or is it now haram in atheism? Lol cheesy
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 3:10pm On May 12, 2012
vedaxcool: Still debunking the picture? cheesy I see the picture is hurting u a lot , should I take it down? grin grin I mean u lost the first round and now u are hustling seriously to win the picture round, but from all indication u are again loosing the picture round hence ur renewed labor in debunking a hilarious picture, I can't stop laughing anytime I see it, gringrin gringringrin why won't u heed my advice and play with ur piggy toy or is it now haram in atheism? Lol cheesy

You know why I keep answering you? I want to have a full page of your trolling and insults and so that whenever any of your muslim brothers on nairaland say that atheists are trolls/abusive/argue stupidly, I can always point to you as an example of hypocrisy.

Also, why are you claiming that you won any argument? You lost the arguments on 3 basic facts-

1) millions of muslim women reject polygamy,
2) blasphemy laws have nothing to do with holocaust denial. Holocaust denial is racist
3) Polygamy has neative effects on women, especially the first wives.

Btw, why did you stop calling me "Olodo" and "pooboy". Why did you stop the insults? Were you ashamed that I called you out on your behaviour that is not welcomed in the Koran?
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2012
Pooboy is heart broken, go play with your piggy toy, that picture will go places, having lost an argument I advised u to have some rest or get a more intelligent atheist who knows the ropes of sane discourse, this two major recommendation were rebuffed rather u rushed to start posting picture, well I thought we were cracking jokes I decided to bring my own picture, u rush again to bolster u already battered ego and started arguing with pictures, again being an easy going guy I tried giving a third advice go play with you piggy toy instead u again rebuffed my hands of kindness,I even suggested that I should remove the picture, I don't know what else I should say just go play with your piggy toy, it will aid ur recover grin gringringringrin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 4:51pm On May 12, 2012
vedaxcool: This child is heart broken, go play with your piggy toy, that picture will go places, having lost an argument I advised u to have some rest or get a more intelligent atheist who knows the ropes of sane discourse, this two major recommendation were rebuffed rather u rushed to start posting picture, well I thought we were cracking jokes I decided to bring my own picture, u rush again to bolster u already battered ego and started arguing with pictures, again being an easy going guy I tried giving a third advice go play with you piggy toy instead u again rebuffed my hands of kindness, I don't know what else I should say just go play with your piggy toy, it will aid ur recover grin gringringringrin

I admit it! You are the best troll that I have met so far! You keep coming back no matter the debunking you receive!

Keep trolling since you have nothing useful to say. Oh, please continue with the insults! Dont stop now, you have already shown that you have no filter!

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/obv/seriously-bro-troll-harder-thumb.jpg[/img]
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 1:15am On May 13, 2012
Has the troll given up? grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 7:14am On May 13, 2012
Some people are just sore loser cheesy cheesy cheesy why won't the boy play with his piggy toy? Why are atheists this heart broken whenever they loose simple arguments? Well maybe ask martian who the troll really is! Lol grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by logicboy: 10:05am On May 13, 2012
vedaxcool: Some people are just sore loser cheesy cheesy cheesy why won't the boy play with his piggy toy? Why are atheists this heart broken whenever they loose simple arguments? Well maybe ask martian who the troll really is! Lol grin grin grin

Trolololololol.

Why did you stop with the insults? Dont stop now! Your muslim brothers can see who you really are!
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2012
vedaxcool: Some people are just sore loser cheesy cheesy cheesy why won't the boy play with his piggy toy? Why are atheists this heart broken whenever they loose simple arguments? Well maybe ask martian who the troll really is! Lol grin grin grin
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2017
5years later Islam is still waxing strong, i will be back in 15years time to update this thread if Allaah keeps me alive till then cool
Re: Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? by vedaxcool(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? / The Eagle That Characterizes The Nigerian Coat-of-arms Is A Symbol Of Christ / Praise And Admiration By Prominent Non-muslims For Islam and the Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.