Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers (9191 Views)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How Father In-law Made Him Sleep With Lady He Had Sex With / 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by not2long(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
hey guys, i have had numerous experiences with ladies, and what really pisses me off is ladies giving a one word answer like 'yes','no','ok' and so on. am just thinking that is it they dont know what to say or thats a new way of forming hard to get or they cant keep conversations, and how can one keep such conversation in case you meet such ladies because such word makes me feel somehow,pls advice.
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
Take note of the following;

1.)Their is nothing you can do about this cos you cant force them to talk when they don't want to.

2.)Know when they are in the mood to talk and when they are not.

Regards,
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Idowuogbo(f): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
Which such replies it only implies one ting "dey not really into u"

Gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Which such replies it only implies one ting "dey not really into u"

Gerrit!

Hmmmm! [b]ladies[/b]
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
Obirin
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Riskymallam: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Well, you can always joke about her being "mono-syllabic" by insinuating that it seems she doesn't have much words in her vocabulary.

Has always worked for me.

5 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
kunletiwoo:
Take note of the following;
1.)Their is nothing you can do about this cos you cant force them to talk when they don't want to.
2.)Know when they are in the mood to talk and when they are not.

Regards,

bro, i disagree with you, as it all has to do with how you approach your intended "target".

@OP
if you give this lady the chance to give you BS answers then she will, so change your tactics and get this lady involved and comfortable with you. here are just a few questions that CANNOT be answered with one liner answers:
- oh you are a student, so why did you decide to study medicine/law etc?
- there was a huge traffic jam on the way, how did you manage to come here so quick?
- woah you are a lawyer/doctor, tell me how exciting or boring a day at work is?
- really, you are from Kaduna? so how different life is, now that you are living in Lagos then?
- are you single, really.......so why/how did your last r/ship ended?
- why is a beautiful girl like you single?
- he cheated on you? but how did you found out and how involved in the r/ship were you at the time?
- how do you view men now that you have been burned ONCE?

anyway you can clearly see where i am going with this: GET HER INVOLVED IN THE DISCUSSION, and when she finally relaxes around you, it will come out naturally out of her mouth.

15 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
Some ladies can be so boring to be with.

2 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by StateOfMind: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
Risky_mallam: Well, you can always joke about her being "mono-syllabic" by insinuating that it seems she doesn't have much words in her vocabulary.

Hehe..nice one!
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by SAFO(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
Look at all these Playas giving away their secrets. The game don changed grin

3 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by slimyem: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

- there was a huge traffic jam on the way, how did you manage to come here so quick?
- woah you are a lawyer/doctor, tell me how exciting or boring a day at work is?
- really, you are from Kaduna? so how different life is, now that you are living in Lagos then?
- he cheated on you? but how did you found out and how involved in the r/ship were you at the time?

i'd give you nice one-word answers for all of the above if i choose to!

2 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by cowgurl: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
@OP
if you give this lady the chance to give you BS answers then she will, so change your tactics and get this lady involved and comfortable with you. here are just a few questions that CANNOT be answered with one liner answers:

anyway you can clearly see where i am going with this: GET HER INVOLVED IN THE DISCUSSION, and when she finally relaxes around you, it will come out naturally out of her mouth.
Am wit kunletiwoo on dis MRbrownJAY cos am damn guilty of his first statement yle agreein wit his second. U see, I luv my me-tym so much n if som guy 'mistakenly' picks dat tym 2 v a conversation wit me most esp wit dos chit chats of urs, 'l gently put on my ear piece (i.e if am not wearin it @ dat part.tym), stand up n js walk away. @Op, js let er b n go find som1 else who's gat ur tym, Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by pendo89(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
Yes I am guilty of this.Will tell you why and when I use it.
1. If I am to busy concentrating on something and he keeps pestering when I have no time for stories I use yes /no/later /wait.
At that moment my concentration on him is 2%
2. If I am very bored or moody and don't feel like talking.At times you just want some peace and quiteness. So one word answers work.
3. If I want to create suspense and make you probe further ie if I am in a happy mood.I will always explain if you probe cz that is the fun am getting at.
4. If you are a plain bore and I have no interest.I use them to politely cut you off instead of being direct and rude. Its for you to sense I have no interest and leave me alone.
Note.If a girl is into you she will keep stealing glances and checking your face and body. If not she looks the other way while giving short answers.

3 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Killz1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
slimyem: i'd give you nice one-word answers for all of the above if i choose to!
Blah Blah Blah. . . I'd like to see you try.
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by slimyem: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2012
Killz.:

Blah Blah Blah. . . I'd like to see you try.
blah?
Really?
Watch me squash this shyt!
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:25am On Apr 18, 2012
Ask open-ended questions. Simple!
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by slimyem: 12:35am On Apr 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

- oh you are a student, so why did you decide to study medicine/law etc?-parental influence!
- there was a huge traffic jam on the way, how did you manage to come here so quick?-short-cut!
- woah you are a lawyer/doctor, tell me how exciting or boring a day at work is?-just there!
- really, you are from Kaduna? so how different life is, now that you are living in Lagos then?-i get thru!
- are you single, really.......so why/how did your last r/ship ended?-yes!, misunderstandings!
- why is a beautiful girl like you single?-a choice!
- he cheated on you? but how did you found out and how involved in the r/ship were you at the time?-complicated!
- how do you view men now that you have been burned ONCE?-deceivers

if a guy gets two/three answers like these and he still doesnt know its time to shut-up,he must be a real fool!

8 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2012
@pendo89 u're obviously still very childish to be playing such silly games with someone. @ OP I av been there and done that. Jst free the girl joor. She doesn't even av what to say. She's probably not intelligent and very boring. The only slack I cn cut her is if she is shy. Of which after a while even a shy girl will get used to ur voice. Me I wouldn't even waste time with such a girl.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

My turn!
-Despite the huge traffic jam on the way, you managed to get here on time. Tell me about it?
-Now that you've been burned once, you must view men differently. Tell me about your new perception of men?
-More often than not, beautiful girls are hitched in their early 20's. You're 30, beautiful, and unmarried! How come?!
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 18, 2012
SAFO: Look at all these Playas giving away their secrets. The game don changed grin

if we dont educate young bloods of today, then how will they act right out there while facing some of these ill mannered ladies. you only have to read some of the answers to understand that many lack any savoir faire/manners.

cowgurl: Am wit kunletiwoo on dis MRbrownJAY cos am damn guilty of his first statement yle agreein wit his second. U see, I luv my me-tym so much n if som guy 'mistakenly' picks dat tym 2 v a conversation wit me most esp wit dos chit chats of urs, 'l gently put on my ear piece (i.e if am not wearin it @ dat part.tym), stand up n js walk away. @Op, js let er b n go find som1 else who's gat ur tym, Simple!

are we talking of some stranger trying to pick you up in the street, or BEING ON A DATE?! i would fully understand doing what you wrote with a stranger, while you would certainly look crazy doing that on a date!

slimyem: if a guy gets two/three answers like these and he still doesnt know its time to shut-up,he must be a real fool!

if you go on a date with someone and thats the kind of answers you give him then i am safe to say that he will NEVER EVER call you back. so my question would therefore be A) why accept to go on a date with that person at the first place and B) do you know of any man who finds such negative attitude attractive?! (i can already picture you frowning while giving such answers)

and if the guy was a stranger, then why dont you simply tell him that you are NOT INTERESTED, instead of giving him some half [b]a[/b]ss answers, like the ones you posted?! i dont get it.

4 Likes

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by slimyem: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if you go on a date with someone and thats the kind of answers you give him then i am safe to say that he will NEVER EVER call you back. so my question would therefore be A) why accept to go on a date with that person at the first place and B) do you know of any man who finds such negative attitude attractive?! (i can already picture you frowning while giving such answers)

and if the guy was a stranger, then why dont you simply tell him that you are NOT INTERESTED, instead of giving him some half [b]a[/b]ss answers, like the ones you posted?! i dont get it.
i wouldnt go on a DATE with someone i havent had an interesting pre-conversation with.
Yes,this kinda answers will only be employed in an effort to piss off the stranger or the pest and not expect any call-back or whatever!
You are not a lady so you would'nt know the phrase-I'M NOT INTERESTED never makes sense to some guys!
Some annoying peeps really deserve these kinda half-arse answers!

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by KevinII(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: i wouldnt go on a DATE with someone i havent had an interesting pre-conversation with.
Yes,this kinda answers will only be employed in an effort to piss off the stranger or the pest and not expect any call-back or whatever!
You are not a lady so you would'nt know the phrase-I'M NOT INTERESTED never makes sense to some guys!
Some annoying peeps really deserve these kinda half-arse answers!
silumyemi let us go on a date and after that we will go to my room i want to show you something

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: i'd give you nice one-word answers for all of the above if i choose to!

Thank you.
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2012
pendo89: Yes I am guilty of this.Will tell you why and when I use it.
1. If I am to busy concentrating on something and he keeps pestering when I have no time for stories I use yes /no/later /wait.
At that moment my concentration on him is 2%
2. If I am very bored or moody and don't feel like talking.At times you just want some peace and quiteness. So one word answers work.
3. If I want to create suspense and make you probe further ie if I am in a happy mood.I will always explain if you probe cz that is the fun am getting at.
4. If you are a plain bore and I have no interest.I use them to politely cut you off instead of being direct and rude. Its for you to sense I have no interest and leave me alone.
Note.If a girl is into you she will keep stealing glances and checking your face and body. If not she looks the other way while giving short answers.

Very correct, I was a victim of this on ma way to the Office this morning... she keeps>>>>>>
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by dabrake(m): 7:58am On Apr 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i disagree with you, as it all has to do with how you approach your intended "target".

@OP
- oh you are a student, so why did you decide to study medicine/law etc? ans : nothing
- there was a huge traffic jam on the way, how did you manage to come here so quick? ans : i don't know
- woah you are a lawyer/doctor, tell me how exciting or boring a day at work is? ans : okay
- really, you are from Kaduna? so how different life is, now that you are living in Lagos then? ans : i don't know
- are you single, really.......so why/how did your last r/ship ended? ans : i can't say
- why is a beautiful girl like you single? ans : i don't know
- he cheated on you? but how did you found out and how involved in the r/ship were you at the time? ans : i don't know
- how do you view men now that you have been burned ONCE? ans : /*she smiles while shaking her head*/

some can be really annoying but we have some cute chatters amongst them. God help you if she's pinging while answering you

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2012
God help you if she's pinging while answering you

grin grin grin
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by slimyem: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2012
dabrake:
some can be really annoying but we have some cute chatters amongst them. God help you if she's pinging while answering you
@your answers...wa sere!
The truth i s if a girl doesnt want to talk to you,she doesnt!no matter how open-ended the questions are!
If you get two of these kinda answers,don't stress yourself any further,just vamoose!
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by emsquare(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2012
Risky_mallam: Well, you can always joke about her being "mono-syllabic" by insinuating that it seems she doesn't have much words in her vocabulary.

Nyc!
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by codeworks(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2012
i think you are asking too many yes or no or ok questions. ask her something that will make her to say a sentence. but if she persists with one word answer then she is not into or she doesn't like you.
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by emsquare(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: @your answers...wa sere!
The truth i s if a girl doesnt want to talk to you,she doesnt!no matter how open-ended the questions are!
If you get two of these kinda answers,don't stress yourself any further,just vamoose!

Well said!
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by ZUBY77(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2012
I hate that about ladies.
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Vergil: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2012
Ha! When this happens on bbm, I delete asap!

Now on a date/meet...lool! I'd pretend going to the toilet or somewhere for 2secs and leg it.

Would give her some time to warm up tho, cos she could be shy. But if she's frowning and going on like that and its meant to be a meet....nah, au revoir bit-ch!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences / Ladies How Do You Avoid This? Pix / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.