Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? (12507 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
I did not say aggressive, but assertive.

the type of woman that will love you unconditionally, but as soon as you mess up, will tell you your shit stinks. the type that doesn't take any mess, and doesn't believe in second chances and will leave you in a heartbeat if you are not acting right. the type of woman that carries her own weight. does this turn you on, or are you not man enough to handle such a woman?

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
No thanks. I don't need female hitler for a partner.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by tpia5: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
i think most men like women who arent 100% fixated on men to the exclusion of every other thing.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
so what exactly is it that you THINK you need.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone: so what exactly is it that you THINK you need.

I already got her kiss
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
tpia@:
i think most men like women who arent 100% fixated on men to the exclusion of every other thing.

oh so basically what ur saying is that men like to be ignored? kinda like how im doing Reality right now?
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone:

oh so basically what ur saying is that men like to be ignored? kinda like how im doing Reality right now?

Try harder
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by violent(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
Nah!...I'm a caveman with multiple testicles, you don't tell me my shyt stinks even if they do!
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
violent:

Nah!...I'm a caveman with multiple testicles, you don't tell me my shyt stinks even if they do!

wasn't nobody even talkin to you. see this is exactly what i mean. you men have no manners! wut ya'll need is a firm, but loving hand to guide you. everyone knows men only think with one head, and its not the big one. so leave all the big stuff to the more capable sex. wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by violent(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone:

wasn't nobody even talkin to you. see this is exactly what i mean. you men have no manners! wut ya'll need is a firm, but loving hand to guide you. everyone knows men only think with one head, and its not the big one. so leave all the big stuff to the more capable sex. wink wink wink

When i meant "you" in that context, i wasn't referring to you. I will take you up on your sex offer tho...and the big stuff tongue
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
WTF?
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by cowgurl: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
Lmao. Yeah, dat shud work Tisabone. @Topic, they sure can't handle it obviously.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2012
cowgurl: Lmao. Yeah, dat shud work Tisabone. @Topic, they sure can't handle it obviously.

lmao thats a little bit too woman for them.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by cowgurl: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone:
lmao thats a little bit too woman for them.
OMG! Lmao, now u'v js nailed dem real hard gurl.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Killz1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
TisaBone: I did not say aggressive, but assertive.

the type of woman that will love you unconditionally, but as soon as you mess up, will tell you your s---hit stinks. the type that doesn't take any mess, and doesn't believe in second chances and will leave you in a heartbeat if you are not acting right. the type of woman that carries her own weight. does this turn you on, or are you not man enough to handle such a woman?
Who told you assertive women come "factory fitted" with those stereotypes up there? Assertive doesn't mean not believing in second chances or ability to carry her own weight. . . What do you mean not "man enough to handle such women?" Don't they have emotions? What is going on here?
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
What exactly is she asserting, and why does she need any asserting, are we in a contest for whoseopinion matters most?
TisaBone: the type of woman that will love you unconditionally, but as soon as you mess up, will tell you your s---hit stinks. the type that doesn't take any mess, and doesn't believe in second chances and will leave you in a heartbeat if you are not acting right.
You really need to read up on the meaning of 'unconditional' love
TisaBone: the type of woman that carries her own weight. does this turn you on,
Why wouldnt it, aint gon be running around with vegetables.
TisaBone: or are you not man enough to handle such a woman?
Well I dont believe in competing with my woman or bending over backwards to impress her, if she dont like me the way I is, she can go fcck that transgendered above. Thank you, hope I answered your question?
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by nomsuzwana: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
African men would like to think they want and can handle an assertive woman who speaks her mind and knows exactly what she will or will not put up with, BUT, in all honesty they can not handle such a women. I speak from experience!

1 Like

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Killz1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
nomsuzwana: African men would like to think they want and can handle an assertive woman who speaks her mind and knows exactly what she will or will not put up with, BUT, in all honesty they can not handle such a women. I speak from experience!
Speak for yourself man. . .
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
"Assertive" women rock! grin
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
nomsuzwana: African men would like to think they want and can handle an assertive woman who speaks her mind and knows exactly what she will or will not put up with, BUT, in all honesty they can not handle such a women. I speak from experience!
In my experience, women who pride themselves in being 'liberated' are just unnecessarily rude, confrontational and cantankerous. They tend to display the very same aggressivenes they would term as 'ungentlemanly'. Ladies you dont need to pick a fight at every instance to prove your equality and liberation(some of us men actually KNOW you lot are liberated). If you wont put up with my gruffness I sure as hell wont condone your nasty attitude. Respect goes to the lady who's 'ladylike' in her disagreement and (defiance). I dont want to be dating a man in a female body. NO!

4 Likes

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
fresh_dude: In my experience, women who pride themselves in being 'liberated' are just unnecessarily rude, confrontational and cantankerous. They tend to display the very same aggressivenes they would term as 'ungentlemanly'. Ladies you dont need to pick a fight at every instance to prove your equality and liberation(some of us men actually KNOW you lot are liberated). If you wont put up with my gruffness I sure as hell wont condone your nasty attitude. Respect goes to the lady who's 'ladylike' in her disagreement and (defiance). I dont want to be dating a man in a female body. NO!
undecided
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Ammyng(f): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2012

the type of woman that will love you unconditionally, but as soon as you mess up, will tell you your s---hit stinks. the type that doesn't take any mess, and doesn't believe in second chances and will leave you in a heartbeat if you are not acting right. the type of woman that carries her own weight. does this turn you on, or are you not man enough to handle such a woman?

They can't handle us kiss
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Killz1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ammyng:

They can't handle us kiss
undecided undecided
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
@TISAbabe, I know where you are coming from and i guess your post is referring to you. Well, you are ready to love unconditionally? fine. But do you know the meaning of unconditional love? If you love someone unconditionally like you claim, no matter what the guy does, no matter how the guy messes up, it would be difficult for you to tell him off. Love without conditions is true love. But you attaching conditions to your love only shows that you don't truly love the guy. You just have it up in your head. It's like you are learning how to love the person. Mind you, love is a natural thing. And if truly you love the person, no matter what, you would be there. You don't need to be assertive aggressively as if you are on ice waiting to melt. Relationships of assertive women don't last because they love with the conditions you put up there. Do you expect a guy/babe to be 100% perfect? No because no one is perfect cuz we are bound to make mistakes even if some mistakes are done out of selfishness & greediness which is quite questionable. I know you want to set the boundaries & you want your guy to not cross the line.. Ok. And you can acheive this by being financially independent ok. It means you want to set the rules, no problem. You want to be the man of the house as a woman, no problem. Just get a man who he's a woman in heart. You won't have problems.. Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2012
I detest reticent women. Unassertive women = AAAC.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 1:59am On Apr 18, 2012
bennyraz: @TISAbabe, I know where you are coming from and i guess your post is referring to you. Well, you are ready to love unconditionally? fine. But do you know the meaning of unconditional love? If you love someone unconditionally like you claim, no matter what the guy does, no matter how the guy messes up, it would be difficult for you to tell him off. Love without conditions is true love. But you attaching conditions to your love only shows that you don't truly love the guy. You just have it up in your head. It's like you are learning how to love the person. Mind you, love is a natural thing. And if truly you love the person, no matter what, you would be there. You don't need to be assertive aggressively as if you are on ice waiting to melt. Relationships of assertive women don't last because they love with the conditions you put up there. Do you expect a guy/babe to be 100% perfect? No because no one is perfect cuz we are bound to make mistakes even if some mistakes are done out of selfishness & greediness which is quite questionable. I know you want to set the boundaries & you want your guy to not cross the line.. Ok. And you can acheive this by being financially independent ok. It means you want to set the rules, no problem. You want to be the man of the house as a woman, no problem. Just get a man who he's a woman in heart. You won't have problems.. Ok.

so a man has to be a b//tch in order for his woman to be assertive? what are you talking about? I did not say domineering, but I believe women should stand up for themselves and not accept less than what they know they deserve from a man. and I do know what unconditional love is, and I'm aware that we are only human and that people mess up, but that does not mean you allow a man/woman to continue making the same mistakes over and over again, with you being the recipient of this maltreatment. And yes, relationships with assertive women and a man confident enough to accept his woman the way she is do last. you know why? because there is mutual respect. no one is over the other. there is the understanding that there is a give and take. both parties must submit at one time or another.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by tpia5: 3:16am On Apr 18, 2012
^why jumping on all men when at most you'll only date a limited number.

they are individual personalities, not a herd per se.

i mean the ones you date will have individual personalities and everything still depends on what type of male character you feel you are attracted to.

the thread is lefulefu-ish.
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by mayoroflag(m): 3:50am On Apr 18, 2012
The q is do I?

The answer is: Yes, I do.

Else, will you prefer to have a wife who "barks like a dog" to Lisa a la Coming to America (cut out the fantasia)?

However, I notice most African guys love Lisas for girlfriends and "Bark like a dog, a Big Dog" for a wife....
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 4:28am On Apr 18, 2012
mayoroflag: The q is do I?

The answer is: Yes, I do.

Else, will you prefer to have a wife who "barks like a dog" to Lisa a la Coming to America (cut out the fantasia)?

However, I notice most African guys love Lisas for girlfriends and "Bark like a dog, a Big Dog" for a wife....

hmmmmmm interesting
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by Emoticon: 5:06am On Apr 18, 2012
fresh_dude: What exactly is she asserting, and why does she need any asserting, are we in a contest for whoseopinion matters most?You really need to read up on the meaning of 'unconditional' love Why wouldnt it, aint gon be running around with vegetables.Well I dont believe in competing with my woman or bending over backwards to impress her, if she dont like me the way I is, she can go fcck that transgendered above. Thank you, hope I answered your question?
grin grin
Re: Men: Do You Like Assertive Women? by TisaBone: 5:15am On Apr 18, 2012
fresh_dude: What exactly is she asserting, and why does she need any asserting, are we in a contest for whoseopinion matters most?You really need to read up on the meaning of 'unconditional' love Why wouldnt it, aint gon be running around with vegetables.Well I dont believe in competing with my woman or bending over backwards to impress her, if she dont like me the way I is, she can go fcck that transgendered above. Thank you, hope I answered your question?

every person has their limits. and if you cross a certain line, then you have reached the point of no return with a woman who knows that having a man doesn't define her, nor make or break her. men are so good at convincing women that they should be desperate and take whatever he dishes out, and put up with being treated like a dog. It's not about a contest, or bending over backwards, its about mutual respect, which is what a lot of relationships lack because men feel that they can do or say anything they want to their women, expecting to get away with murder. an assertive woman is strong enough to stand up for herself and say "no, i will not allow you to treat me this way,i will not allow you to say these things to me, and if you insist upon still doing them, then kick rocks" imho , men see these types of women at threats, because they think that in order to be a real man, he should have the power to lord over, and control the weaker sex. that makes them feel manly. when a woman confident in herself comes along who takes that feeling of power away from him, then and only then does she become a b/tch or a woman who is trying to compete with men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.