Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. (966 Views)

Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by ibrahimdoc: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
Please can someone tell me what region in Nigeria that contributes the most to the economy as a result of their handwork, please i don't want someone to come here and tell me oil, because oil is just a natural resources and it is not out of ones effort that oil is found in Niger delta for instance. So please i I'd like your answer in order of sequence according to the geo political zone that contributes the highest. Please i want unbiased responses.
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by nanos: 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
ibrahimdoc: Please can someone tell me what region in Nigeria that contributes the most to the economy as a result of their handwork, please i don't want someone to come here and tell me oil, because oil is just a natural resources and it is not out of ones effort that oil is found in Niger delta for instance. So please i I'd like your answer in order of sequence according to the geo political zone that contributes the highest. Please i want unbiased responses.

1. Igbo
2. Yoruba
3. Bini and other Edo groups
4. Non-Igbo groups in Delta State
5. Akwa Ibom groups
6. Other southerners (Cross River, Ijaw, Ogoni)
7 Northerners (all combined)

1 Like

Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by Johndoe100(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
This is a childish attempt to deny the reality on the ground. 85 to 93% of the country's earnings come from oil, 5 to 6.5 percent com from VAT. Are you asking who contributes the .5%? Why would anyone care? Oyel is KING, and we have it.
Servile gratitude is the appropriate response from those who suck at the oyel b. reast.
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by nanos: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
Johndoe100: This is a childish attempt to deny the reality on the ground. 85 to 93% of the country's earnings come from oil, 5 to 6.5 percent com from VAT. Are you asking who contributes the .5%? Why would anyone care? Oyel is KING, and we have it.
Servile gratitude is the appropriate response from those who suck at the oyel b. reast.

I am an Igbo and a supporter of 100% resource control. But the truth is that the presence of oil is not indicative of hard work. That is what the op is interested in, no?
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by Johndoe100(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
nanos:

I am an Igbo and a supporter of 100% resource control. But the truth is that the presence of oil is not indicative of hard work. That is what the op is interested in, no?

Once again my question is hard work = .5%. Why would anyone care, unless they were excluded from the 99.5%. Ergo an attempt to ignore reality.
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by Uche2005: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by Afam4eva(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
Johndoe100: This is a childish attempt to deny the reality on the ground. 85 to 93% of the country's earnings come from oil, 5 to 6.5 percent com from VAT. Are you asking who contributes the .5%? Why would anyone care? Oyel is KING, and we have it.

The OP is not talking of natural resources but human hand-work.
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by nanos: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
Johndoe100:

Once again my question is hard work = .5%. Why would anyone care, unless they were excluded from the 99.5%. Ergo an attempt to ignore reality.

How much oil money does an average Nigerian enjoy? 100% of average Nigerians survive by their hard work.

Your Nigerian politicians and now ND militants are the ones enjoying the oil money.
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by Callotti: 1:02am On Apr 18, 2012
All section are equally with doing nothing.
All depend on oil revenues. . . nothing to contribute!

1 Like

Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by aljharem(m): 1:10am On Apr 18, 2012
Callotti: All section are equally with doing nothing.
All depend on oil revenues. . . nothing to contribute!

Thank you !
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by Musiwa: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2012
ondo state.

if nigeria break up. the north and west will be better off. the east have issue with food..

the north have no issue they worry about. i dont see any issue for them. the western niger is ok. the north is ok too.
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by jason123: 2:33am On Apr 18, 2012

WRONG!

Nigeria to earn N9.7trn in 2012 – Okonjo-Iweala

. . . . Okonjo-Iweala who said this while presenting the Federal Government 2012 Budget details in Abuja, noted that oil revenue which remains the mainstay of the nation’s economy was expected to account for N6.636 trillion while non-oil revenue was expected to yield the balance of N3.055 trillion
. . . .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/nigeria-to-earn-n9-7trn-in-2012-okonjo-iweala/
Re: What Region Contribute The Most In Nigeria In Terms Of Harwork. by Musiwa: 2:43am On Apr 18, 2012
Tax offices in Nigeria

North has 41

western niger has 42

east has 19

(1) (Reply)

It Out And Fresh :farouk Lawan New Book On Fraud. Inspired By OTEDOLLAR / Lets Solve This Boko Haram "Equation" Together!callin On All Great Minds On NL / Planned Demolition Of 19 Abuja Towns Creates Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.