Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

A Heavy Blow To The Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Heavy Blow To The Atheists (4172 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
The reason am posting this as a new topic is because I believe the content of this post is heavy enough to give the atheist a shattering blow and a run for their brains. So I want many atheists as possible to see this and save themselves more embarasment.

First I want to tell these atheists to disregard what the bible and christians say about God and think independently because the bible seems to contain some flaws. Therefore it should not be the sole instrument to decide whether a creator exists or not.

Since the atheist ruled out the presence of an intelligent living creator and claim creation happened out of nothing and by chance, then it means that the universe is dead and unconcious, and this unconcious universe intelligently created more than 100,000 different things at its unconcious state. WOW!! This is just the same as saying that houses, cars, phones, bridges, shoes etc are built by dead and unconcious men. MY PEOPLE IS THIS POSSIBLE CAN A DEAD AND UNCONCIOUS THING CREATE MILLIONS OF DIFFERENT INTELLIGENTLY WELL DESIGNED THINGS HOW CAN AN UNCONCIOUS UNIVERSE CREATE INTELLIGENT CONCIOUS HUMAN BEINGS WHO CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE UNCONCIOUS UNIVERSE CREATED? Lol. Hahahaha. If I tell atheists that a certain house was built by dead men will they believe me So why should athiests believe that millions of different intelligently made things were created by a dead and unconcious universe? Now if you believe that the universe conciously created everything, that conciousness is what is called God, and not necessarily a man with a long beard and other characteristics that humans have used to describe him.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Goshen360(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
Bros, abeg leave these Atheists alone please I beg of you. Leave them to believe whatever they want to believe please. God bless you.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by ea7(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
Blackteeth: The reason am posting this as a new topic is because I believe the content of this post is heavy enough to give the atheist a shattering blow and a run for their brains. So I want many atheists as possible to see this and save themselves more embarasment.

First I want to tell these atheists to disregard what the bible and christians say about God and think independently because the bible seems to contain some flaws. Therefore it should not be the sole instrument to decide whether a creator exists or not.

Since the atheist ruled out the presence of an intelligent living creator and claim creation happened out of nothing and by chance, then it means that the universe is dead and unconcious, and this unconcious universe intelligently created more than 100,000 different things at its unconcious state. WOW!! This is just the same as saying that houses, cars, phones, bridges, shoes etc are built by dead and unconcious men. MY PEOPLE IS THIS POSSIBLE CAN A DEAD AND UNCONCIOUS THING CREATE MILLIONS OF DIFFERENT INTELLIGENTLY WELL DESIGNED THINGS HOW CAN AN UNCONCIOUS UNIVERSE CREATE INTELLIGENT CONCIOUS HUMAN BEINGS WHO CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE UNCONCIOUS UNIVERSE CREATED? Lol. Hahahaha. If I tell atheists that a certain house was built by dead men will they believe me So why should athiests believe that millions of different intelligently made things were created by a dead and unconcious universe? Now if you believe that the universe conciously created everything, that conciousness is what is called God, and not necessarily a man with a long beard and other characteristics that humans have used to describe him.
lol stupid.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
ea7: lol stupid.
Is that all you can say? LOSER!!
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
Goshen360: Bros, abeg leave these Atheists alone please I beg of you. Leave them to believe whatever they want to believe please. God bless you.
I enjoy slapping their dumb reasoning.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Goshen360(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
Blackteeth:
I enjoy slapping their dumb reasoning.

grin grin grin
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by joe4christ(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
Blackteeth: The reason am posting this as a new topic is because I believe the content of this post is heavy enough to give the atheist a shattering blow and a run for their brains. So I want many atheists as possible to see this and save themselves more embarasment.

And you think you're of any chance better than those atheist?
Sorry to say, but you've missed it seriousely, left for you, you can still retrace your steps and make it right while you still can cos Jesus i know is the only way that leads to real life everlasting every other way only ends up in destruction.

Nough said!
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^The scope only includes proving the existence of creator. Jssus christ is not the issue here.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by mazaje(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
@OP are you a deist?. . . .
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2012

Lol, this is another version of Intelligent design. You creationists will always fail.

1) How is fulgurite created? Fulgurite is glass created when lightening strikes sand. Creationist like you would say that God created fulgurite before science comes and proves that it was a natural occurrence of lightening striking sand.

2) Have you not seen plants growing on walls that are moist/damp? If you have a damp basement you can see fungi/mold growing on the walls. Did God create the mold or were the conditions just right? How do you know that the conditions for the universe beginning were not just right taking millions of years to come together?

3) What is intelligent? Are human beings an intelligent creation? We have bodies that are not perfect for our environment- 70% of the world is water which we can not survive in. What is an inelligent creator- A creator that creates a universe, most of which we know has no life, for no apparent reason? An intelligent creator that creates animals all of which have the liablity of getting extinct? A creator that makes human beings that can choke on their own food? A creator that makes the human jaw too small for the teeth it holds?

1 Like

Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

Lol, this is another version of Intelligent design. You creationists will always fail.

1) How is fulgurite created? Fulgurite is glass created when lightening strikes sand. Creationist like you would say that God created fulgurite before science comes and proves that it was a natural occurrence of lightening striking sand.

2) Have you not seen plants growing on walls that are moist/damp? If you have a damp basement you can see fungi/mold growing on the walls. Did God create the mold or were the conditions just right? How do you know that the conditions for the universe beginning were not just right taking millions of years to come together?

3) What is intelligent? Are human beings an intelligent creation? We have bodies that are not perfect for our environment- 70% of the world is water which we can not survive in. What is an inelligent creator- A creator that creates a universe, most of which we know has no life, for no apparent reason? An intelligent creator that creates animals all of which have the liablity of getting extinct? A creator that makes human beings that can choke on their own food? A creator that makes the human jaw too small for the teeth it holds?

Where did lightning and sand come from?

Why did you use mold as an example? Why not use an apple tree that produces food for humans and also produces a seed to continue its existence? Is this by chance?

Who proved to you that everything was made perfectly apart from what the bible says?

1 Like

Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Joel3(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
@Blackteeth, u are one funny guy. I just laugh.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by ea7(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:

Why did you use mold as an example? Why not use an apple tree that produces food for humans and also produces a seed to continue its existence? Is this by chance?

Who proved to you that everything was made perfectly apart from what the bible says?
apple trees dont produce food for humans, humans developed a taste for apples and such to be able to take in nutrients and survive.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:

1) Sand is a naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles while lightening is an atmospheric electrical discharge (spark) accompanied by thunder, usually associated and produced by cumulonimbus clouds, but also occurring during volcanic eruptions or in dust storms. Did God create lightening and sand? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand

2) I use mold because it destroys your argument. Simple

3) ? I am not a christian. Nothing is made perfectly. Nature is not perfect
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2012
ea7: apple trees dont produce food for humans, humans developed a taste for apples and such to be able to take in nutrients and survive.

Did humans develop their taste organ for apples themselves? Didnt they just taste it and found out it was good to eat? So what developed the sensation of taste for humans?
And how come an apple produces seeds for procreation?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

1) Sand is a naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles while lightening is an atmospheric electrical discharge (spark) accompanied by thunder, usually associated and produced by cumulonimbus clouds, but also occurring during volcanic eruptions or in dust storms. Did God create lightening and sand? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand

2) I use mold because it destroys your argument. Simple

3) ? I am not a christian. Nothing is made perfectly. Nature is not perfect
If lightning and sand can come up without creation, why dont you think a God can come up without creation and create the world?

1 Like

Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:
If lightning and sand can come up without creation, why dont you think a God can come up without creation and create the world?

A God would then need to be created first. God is not natural, god is supernaural
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by ea7(m): 12:25am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:
Did humans develop their taste organ for apples themselves? Didnt they just taste it and found out it was good to eat? So what developed the sensation of taste for humans?
And how come an apple produces seeds for procreation?
they probably would have had to evolve taste buds to enjoy the food, the ones who couldnt enjoy the food, probably died of starvation. Thats my take on it. Off topic:please comment on my bible review thread.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

A God would then need to be created first. God is not natural, god is supernaural

Why dont you think the universe created God first and then God Created lightning and sand?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 12:30am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:
Why dont you think the universe created God first and then then God Created lightning and sand?

God is not natural.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by ea7(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:
Why dont you think the universe created God first and then God Created lightning and sand?
u say d 'unconscious dead'universe made god? Lol silly.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2012
ea7: they probably would have had to evolve taste buds to enjoy the food, the ones who couldnt enjoy the food, probably died of starvation. Thats my take on it. Off topic:please comment on my bible review thread.

what is evolving their taste buds to make them find apple tasty?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2012
ea7: u say d 'unconscious dead'universe made god? Lol silly.

According to you there is no God. Right? You said creation occured on its own. Isnt it? And am using your words to ask you what if the universe created God out of nothing like you said things were created?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:

The title of this thread is "a heavy blow to the atheists"......all I'm seeing is your failed creationist theory receiving multiple knockout blows
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Afam4eva(m): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2012
This topic is interesting. I hope to hear from the atheist.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva: This topic is interesting. I hope to hear from the atheist.

Did you just ignore all the posts on this thread by atheists?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Afam4eva(m): 12:47am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

Did you just ignore all the posts on this thread by atheists?

No, i didn't. I've been following most threads from both sides and i must say they have all provided good points but i'll like to see the atheists react to this one because this looks like a deadly uppercut in my opinion. Ngwa, ndi Atheists, where una dey?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva:

No, i didn't. I've been following most threads from both sides and i must say they have all provided good points but i'll like to see the atheists react to this one because it looks like an uppercut in my opinion. Ngwa, ndi Atheists, where una dey?

What about my post on this thread destroying the OP's argument?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

The title of this thread is "a heavy blow to the atheists"......all I'm seeing is your failed creationist theory receiving multiple knockout blows

Is that all you can say? Another LOSER!!
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Afam4eva(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

I really don't get what this whole Atheist ish is all about. Maybe we can start like this, what do you atheists beleive in.
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by Blackteeth(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

Which post? The mould growing in your brain? Is mould the only thing existing? What about other stuffs? How did thousands of different things come into existence in a dead universe as you claim? Can cells be produced in a dead human?
Re: A Heavy Blow To The Atheists by logicboy: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2012
Blackteeth:
Is that all you can say? Another LOSER!!

You angry? You mad because I destroyed your creationist babble?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Human Free Will vrs God's All-Knowing Nature / Are Burial Ceremonies Bible-Based Or Pagan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.