Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Vio-dvla Aptitude Test Result Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vio-dvla Aptitude Test Result Is Out (2466 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Vio-dvla Invitation For Interview And Medical Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vio-dvla Aptitude Test Result Is Out by DMainMan: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
D controversies relating to Viodvla recruitment may not b justified as results is now out. Candidates' names have been grouped into Dark Green, Light Green, Yellow and Red Colour. Click on http://www.viodvla.com/sl/generalaptitudetestdownload.php

Names inscribed with dark green colour are d highest scoring group and much priority will b given to dem as regards interview and employment. Date of interview will b communicated later.

Sometimes one has to take risks in life to move forward. Look at dose successful business men and women, de all took risks to move forward and become wot de ar today.
Re: Vio-dvla Aptitude Test Result Is Out by prominentchild(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
I wonder why my aptitude test result not displayed on a recent VIO-DVLA released on April 18,2012. My No is 2558 at Lagos State centre (Oregun Senior Junior High Sch,Oregun,Ikeja,Lagos). I wasn't cut of any mischevious attitude,and evenif, dark colour would have shown on it jst as those dat were cut. Why my aptitude test result not included? Hello! Nlanda,kindly put me thru necessary action to follow. I emailed them dis morning via info@viodvla.com,no viable detail and response. Pls paste any of their office/officers phone no or Hon. Onamusi Onadeko(CEO/MD) number so i verify. Thank you,God Bless.
Re: Vio-dvla Aptitude Test Result Is Out by Chikano: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
I understand those whose names are blacklisted have cheated during the exam. Truly,one of those whose name is blacklisted confirmed to me that he cheated with a friend and both of them were blacklisted. If you strongly believe you did not cheat during the exam, I advise you to call one of their officials MR John on 08084840026. Explain to him and he will check your result and feed you back. He may however not be able to do anything about it, he will not it down until the National Coordinator returns from abroad.
Re: Vio-dvla Aptitude Test Result Is Out by kehinde21(f): 3:18am On Apr 20, 2012
Kindly help me to check my name and d grade i didmy test in Oyo state Kehinde ramoni O.please help.

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Vacancies 2013: Business Development Executive / Free Training: Leventis Foundation (nigeria) Agricultural Schools / Npower Device Specifications And The Best Choice To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.