Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful (771 Views)

Seeking Forgiveness From The Most Merciful. / 99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Was Allah The Moon God Of Ancient Arab Pagan? Holy Month Is Ushered In By Moon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by MohammedHaruna(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
MARRIAGE

Those who are able to shoulder the resposibilities of marriage are urged by Allah to get married. Marriage is entered into by contact of offer and acceptance of drawn by the mutual consent of the bridegroom or his represatative and the guardian or represetative of the bride in the presence of two witnesses. Marriage usualy contracted in ceremonia gathering.
To have a valid marriage contract the bride must not be one of those whom the bridegroom is prohibited to marry on account of kinship or sukling, or a marriage relationship.
The dowry, which must according to sunna be reasonable, belongs to the wifeg the wife also has the right to get it before marriage is consummated however, a part of it may be differred and paid later. In this case the differred part becomes a dept which the wife gets upon divorce or upon the husband's death. In case of the wife's death, the unpaid part goes to her heirs. In certain circumstances a man can have four wives at the same time provided he is just in dealing with them. While the sunnites consider the mut'a or temporary marriage as ilegal, the shitiites practice it. The marriage of the muhalil (who temporarily marries a divorced wife to make it possible for her to go back to her husband) is ilegal because it is temporary.
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by LogicMind: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2012
oya take your mat. foward march to islamic section.
your fellow tororists are waiting for you there.
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by MohammedHaruna(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
Silence is the best answer to a fool.
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by Goshen360(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
^
Logic Mind is RIGHT. This post ought to be in Islamic Section sir. Thank you.
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by MohammedHaruna(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
Thanks.
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by Goshen360(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
You are welcome sir. I guess you are new here anyway. However, you can report to the Moderators in the complain thread and they will move it to the Islamic session for you. It's no beef at all. Just for us to be more organized. Thanks
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by LogicMind: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mohammed Haruna: Silence is the best answer to a fool.
especially when you have nothing meaningful to say
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by MohammedHaruna(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
Oh am sorry! I have been waistin my tym with faceles person. Ah!
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by LogicMind: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
Mohammed Haruna: Oh am sorry! I have been waistin my tym with faceles person. Ah!

did you attend one of those allah arkbah islamic "schools"?
-I am
-wasting
-time
-a faceless
Re: In The Name Of Allah The Beneficient And The Merciful by tpia5: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2012
to whom it may concern

free sweetnecta abeg.

abi something else dey there which i dont know about?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Recite Suratul Ikhlas For The Dead / Muslim Brothers N Sisters...share Ur Thought And Advise!! / Muslim Scholars Appeal To ISIS To Release Alan Henning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.