Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1247697 members, 1664637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 October 2014 at 05:19 PM

How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension (10823 Views)

Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis. / Moringa Seed,milk And Leaf Powder Available Inlagos / Moringa Oleifera, A Antidote To Hiv, Malnulrition, Clean Water And Much More (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2012
DO YOU KNOW THAT A PLANT KNOWN AS MORINGA OLEIFERA CAN PREVENT/CURE DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, PLUS 298 OTHER DISEASES?

If you have not heard about moringa, you are missing out! It is known as backyard pharmacy in some communities across the globe.
To satisfy your curiosity, go to google and search "does moringa cure 300 diseases?". Then you will grab your phone and start calling me now!

My phone numbers are +2348122964741, +2348065387819.
For those who are looking for quality Moringa seeds for any purpose, your search has ended!
We have large quantity of Moringa seeds for sale. If you need the Moringa leaf powder,

We also have quality Moringa leaf powder available now.
We have moringa capsules,
we have moringa choco,
We have moringa oil,
we have moringa seedlings, ready for transplanting...

I have done an extensive research too and have packaged over 20 video clips on the following:
1. HOW TO PLANT MORINGA SEEDS

2. HOW TO GROW MORINGA PLANTATION

3. HOW TO PURIFY WATER USING MORINGA

4. HOW TO DRY MORINGA LEAVES

5. HOW TO PROCESS MORINGA LEAF POWDER

6. HOW MORINGA TURNS AFRICAN WOMEN INTO ENTREPRENEURS

7. HOW TO PACKAGE IT FOR EXPORT

8. HOW TO MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM MORINGA BUSINESS
OVER 20 INCREDIBLE VIDEO CLIPS ON DVD

PLUS
POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS ON THE MIRACLE TREE NUTRITIONAL AND MEDICINAL USES

Listen to me, those who start their Moringa plantation today will, in the next 12 months, begin to harvest the benefits of this Moringa tree.
Others are already making money from it. What are you waiting for?

For more information, call Mr. SOLOMON , THE MORINGA MAN on +2348122964741, +2348065387819

You can also call for SEMINARS ON THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OF MORINGA within and outside NIGERIA.

TO JOIN THE MORINGA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, CALL SOLOMON TODAY ON +2348065387819

GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by Daniel1991(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2012
wakes: DO YOU KNOW THAT A PLANT KNOWN AS MORINGA OLEIFERA CAN PREVENT/CURE DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, PLUS 298 OTHER DISEASES?

If you have not heard about moringa, you are missing out! It is known as backyard pharmacy in some communities across the globe.
To satisfy your curiosity, go to google and search "does moringa cure 300 diseases?". Then you will grab your phone and start calling me now!
For those who are looking for quality Moringa seeds for any purpose, your search has ended!
We have large quantity of Moringa seeds for sale. If you need the Moringa leaf powder,
we have moringa choco,
We have moringa oil,
I have done an extensive research too and have packaged 35 videos on the following:

7. HOW TO BENEFIT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL MORINGA MARKET, ETC,

8. HOW TO PACKAGE IT FOR EXPORT

9. HOW TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR

10. HOW TO MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM MORINGA BUSINESS
35 INCREDIBLE VIDEOS ON CD

PLUS

Listen to me, those who start their Moringa plantation today will, in the next 12 months, begin to harvest the benefits of this Moringa tree.

For more information, call Mr. ANZENGE , THE MORINGA MAN on +2348122964741, +2348065387819

You can also call for SEMINARS ON THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OF MORINGA within and outside NIGERIA.

GOD BLESS YOU!
pls i will like to be a distributor, what are the procedure?

1 Like

Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by Daniel1991(m): 7:02am On Apr 18, 2012
Pls i will need your email address he you don't mind.
Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
Daniel1991: Pls i will need your email address he you don't mind.
moringawealthandhealth@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2012
Daniel1991: pls i will like to be a distributor, what are the procedure?
send a mail to moringawealthandhealth@yahoo.com
Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2012
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED.
TO APPLY, CALL/SMS: +2348065387819, +2348122964741

Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 3:50am On May 20, 2012
Daniel1991: pls i will like to be a distributor, what are the procedure?
Daniel, if you want to be a distributor, send a mail to moringawealthandhealth@yahoo.com with the SUBJECT: I WANT TO DISTRIBUTE MORINGA
Thanks

Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2012
Now added to our products catalog, moringa cleanser. Call +2348065387819

Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
wakes: DO YOU KNOW THAT A PLANT KNOWN AS MORINGA OLEIFERA CAN PREVENT/CURE DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, PLUS 298 OTHER DISEASES?

we have moringa choco,
We have moringa oil,

I have done an extensive research too and have packaged over 20 video clips on the following:

7. HOW TO PACKAGE IT FOR EXPORT

8. HOW TO MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM MORINGA BUSINESS
OVER 20 INCREDIBLE VIDEO CLIPS ON DVD

PLUS

For more information, call Mr. SOLOMON , THE MORINGA MAN on +2348122964741, +2348065387819

TO JOIN THE MORINGA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, CALL SOLOMON TODAY ON +2348065387819

GOD BLESS YOU!
CALL NOW FOR AWESOME OFFERS! +2348065387819/+2348122964741
Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2013
REVEALED! "HOW YOU CAN MAKE MILLIONS FROM MORINGA BUSINESS" GET INFO http://moringawealthandhealth.blogspot.com/2013/02/become-next-moringa-millionnaire-this.html

Re: How A Plant Known As Moringa Oleifera Can Prevent/cure Diabetes, Hypertension by wakes(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Seasons greetings! If you eat too much on Christmas day and need a purgative, never mind looking for Andrews Liver salt. Just take 5 moringa seeds and get ready with toilet paper. Se ki na!

(0) (Reply)

Prices Of First Class Used Shoes / Start Printing And Selling Recharge Card Vouchers With Little / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.