Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

2016 GCE FORM - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / 2016 GCE FORM (18281 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM Is Out / Niger Delta Development Commission 2015 Post-graduate Foreign Scholarship / Fed Poly Ado Post Utme Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 GCE FORM by Mcopstar: 7:16am On Apr 18, 2012
2016 GCE LECTURES Is in progress for All interested Candidate living in ikotun ,lagos and its environ...Secure Ur distinction with ease this year. we are set to take you from UNI-HOME to UNIVERSITY....POST UTME FORMS AND PAST QUESTIONS ACROSS UNIVERSITIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE....... [color=#006600][/color]

1 Share

Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Mcopstar: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2012
Ask me any question relatin to ur 2012/2013 GCE exam..we wil giv u d ansa almost immediately...ur success is our priority @ TEN-OVA-TEN TUTORIAL CENTRE.
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Mcopstar: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2012
Do u know u can pass dis year GCE EXAM wit ease wen u do d right thing....if u need any assistance , just drop ur comment or call:08036334697 for clearification
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by kujoslove: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2012
pls i need wace qestion and answer.
If u have it contact me on kujoreademola@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Mcopstar: 6:12am On Apr 27, 2012
kujoslove: pls i need wace qestion and answer.
If u have it contact me on kujoreademola@yahoo.com
..kujore,is it d on-going one or u meant to say waec gce
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by pappykennydon(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
hey
i need it for a friend
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by JeffOluwole(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
pappykennydon: please i need maths english physics chem biology for waec gce please email me kehinde_fajoni@yahoo.com or call 0810578314 if we have to talk................thanks
You need help In waec gce get at me obbybmm@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by akofem: 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=kujoslove]pls i need wace qestion and answer.
If u have it contact me on akofem75@yahoo.com or u call me 07035580017[/quote/
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by otunde4u(m): 3:55am On Sep 07, 2012
get it when it is free.!!! Only on http://examsolutions.tk
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Wizemmanuel(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls i hav a question (1) am i 2 late 4 d subscription (2)can i pay via recharge cards (3) the money is 2 high im a student not a worker,can u pls reduce it.(4)how am i sure dis is not a scam.
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2013
NO PROCESSING FEE, NO ADMISSION STRESS, LOW HOSTEL FEE... APPLY NOW... THIS REAL. TRY AND SEE! A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING TO BE AGENT....THEY ARE SCAMMING... SEND US MESSAGE NOW. PUSH THE BUTTON AND YOUR ADMISSION LETTER WILL BE SENT TO YOU IN LATEST 3WEEKS AFTER APPLICATION
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2013
WITH LOW TUTION FEE, LOW ACCOMODATION FEE. Believe it or leave it this is your chance in schooling in an international recognized ,accredited and affiliated with massachusset institute of technology best tech university in the world
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
For those who wants to study in Benin Republic, the time has come for you †̥o start processing​your Admission. Study for 3years instead of 4years and get​your Bachelor's degree. No strike, no cult.
Email me: degirl4ril@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by jonnyp(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
pls where is your location lagos or ogun
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by famuy35: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2013
• Registration for WAEC Nov/Dec 2013 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates will be online.

• Candidates are to obtain the form at a fee of N9,350.00 only through any FirstBank branch nationwide. The fee is non-refundable.

• After paying the fee, each candidate should collect an e-Receipt containing the registration PIN/code as well as the registration kit containing the information VCD and the result checker scratch card before leaving the banking hall. The Information VCD should be viewed before the candidate attempts to register for the examination.

• Candidates are to log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration, noting that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation during examinations in examination centres.

• Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period, ensuring their names, gender, passport photographs, date of birth, subjects and disabilities (if any) are correct and correctly uploaded. WAEC will not be held liable for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration.

• Candidates are to print the admission notice/photocard as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their photocard during the examination where they are expected to come with their original photocard.

• Candidates are also to print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.

• Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website using their registration PIN.

• All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.

• Blind and other visually impaired candidates will also register online like sighted candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities e.g. blind, low vision, etc.

• The entire results of candidates who make more than one entry will be cancelled.

• Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.

• Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and/or electronic communication gadgets will have his or her entire result cancelled.

• Candidates who engage with in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.

• Normal registration is from April 8 to July 7, 2013.

• Late registration is allowed from July 8 to August 4, 2013 but will attract a penalty fee of N10,000.00 in addition to the normal fee.
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Youngdube: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Make all ur[b]GCE[/b] papers onces nd b free over 0'Level issue nw @ www.Youngdube OR call/Whatsapp me on 07035228912
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Youngdube: 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
call OR whatsapp me nw 4 ur waec gce Geography answers on 07035228912
Re: 2016 GCE FORM by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2014
UNILAG,OAU,UNILORIN,DELSU,UNIBEN
POST U.T.M.E PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR
2O15 ADMISSION IS NOW AVAILABLE
candidates who are interested in
purchasing post UTME past
questions and answers for unilag,
OAU, Unilorin, uniben, uniport, Delsu e.t.c Should
contact us @ km 2 adeleye express
beside scholars school via ipaja - ayobo bus stop
or Lagos state wastewater management office
(LSWMO) at No 1 obasa street off obakran, Ikeja
lagos call this hot lines
But for those who dont stay in location to get it
we can send it to your Email to download.
Just simply send your Email address to us then
we attach and send it to you that after the
confirmation of payment have been clearified.
This is our account numbers
SKYE BANK
account name: Aboloyinjo Omotayo
account nos: 1055281580
or
GTB BANK
account name:Aboloyinjo Omotayo
account nos: 0127895456
contact us @ moravic.gnbo.com.ng for enquires.
no time to check time, your success is in your
hands. it also downloadable
for distance candidates. DONT LET
2015/2016 ADMISSION PASS YOU
BY

(1) (Reply)

Study In India (degree And Professional Courses) / Siit Global Ict Scholarship / Unilorin Pre-degree/remedial Form 2012/2013 Admission Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.