Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? (4821 Views)

How Can I Find Nigerian Aluminium Coils Buyers ? / Supply Coloured And Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roofing Sheets / Supply Coloured And Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roofing Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by amyliu(f): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Hi Everyone, Our factory can supply coated embossed auminium coils by high quality and competive price in china.
we exported coated embossed aluminium coils to nigeria since 2006 ,If any interests, Please cotact me as below :
Amy
Sales Manager
Chongqing Guosheng aluminium Co.,Ltd
Mob : 86-13220316020 MSN: amysunlife@hotmail.com
Fax : 86-23-68060182 SKYPE: amysunlife
www.cqgs-al.net
Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by amyliu(f): 7:47am On May 14, 2012
Hello,Everyone,How about yours business recently?Let's share our business mood and story,ok?
Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by amyliu(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2012
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by amyliu(f): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2012
smiley smiley smiley

Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by amyliu(f): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Here is normal color for roof sheet in nigeria ,customer can choose freely.

Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by amyliu(f): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2012
Hello Everyone,
Good day !
My friend,We will attend the Exhibition of 2012 Lagos International Trade Fair and Date is 6th-10th,Nov,2012.Our booth NO. is A12.We look forward to your coming.
The Expo Venue: China Pavilion ,TBS (Tafawa Balewa Square) ,Lagos,Nigeria.
Warmly Welcome!!! Cheers!!!
Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by emrino(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
amyliu: Hello Everyone,
Good day !
My friend,We will attend the Exhibition of 2012 Lagos International Trade Fair and Date is 6th-10th,Nov,2012.Our booth NO. is A12.We look forward to your coming.
What would it cost to get a roll of coil 0.50 to Abuja/Kaduna?
Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by gistmelove(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED (MAJOR IMPORTERS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET (batlan tiles), DOORS AND ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL)……CALL AYYUB ON 08085310359
My name is Mr. Ayyub and I appreciate the opportunity to introduce my Company (Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors) limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary ware and marbles, Danpolon (car port, shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (south Korea and American standard) our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client, on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on site.
The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality. They take the extra step to ensure quality supply
All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Head Office = Queens Shopping Plaza,
Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.
E-mail; =(engr.ayyub@gmail.com or ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
Call Mr. Ayyub on 08085310359 for more information
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
PRICE LIST FOR OUR DOORS

SIZES

DESCRIPTION MEASUREMENT
OUR PRICE LIST

3 FEET STEEL DOOR 860/900 50mm 19,500

4 FEET STEEL DOOR 50mm 31,000

3 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm/4inches 25,000

3 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm/6inches 37,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 40,000

4 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 35,000

4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9INCHES 49,000

3 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 70mm 35,000

4 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 9 INCHES 49,000

5 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 55,000

3 FEET STAINLESS STILL DOOR 75,000

4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 120,000

5 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 180,000

3 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 120,000

4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 160,000

5 FEET STAINLESS DOOR IN DOOR 190,000

3 FEET TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 75,000

4FT TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 135,000

LAMINATED WOODEN DOOR 2050*750/840 18,000

HARDCORE WOODEN DOOR 45,000
3 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 125,000

4 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 180,000

5 FEET ARMORED DOOR 235,000

4 FEET ARMORED DOOR IN DOOR 400,000

3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 35,000

4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 45,000

3 FEET WHITE DOOR 860/900 18,500

3 FEET STEEL GLASS DOOR 35,000

PVC TOILET DOOR 15,000

REGULAR TOILET DOOR 17,500

CALL AYYUB ON: 08085310359

PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
1 SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N2000 PER SQUARE METER. We have different colours in stock (red, black, green and brown)
2. D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE FOR #2,500 PER SQ..
3 SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET GOING FOR =N=2900 PER SQUARE METER,
BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE DS TILES OVER OTHER ROOFING SHEET
DURABLE = Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable and has about 50years companies guarantee,, that’s really a value for price
ABSORBS RADIATION = Stone coated step tile batlan tiles has great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..
ABSORBES HEAT = Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that enters the building,, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.
FULLY FIRE RESISTANT = Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best
VERY ATTRACTIVE = When you see a building coated with stone coated batlan tile, you would know that there is a difference between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEPTILE ROOFING SHEET)
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MR AYYUB ON 08085310359
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY AJAH,LAGOS,
we are simply the best
EMAIL US AT (engr.ayyub@gmail.com
www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com
BATLAN (WE DEAL ON QUALITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSWSmC5FYSU

Re: How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? by Binbal: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
We are planning to start a small aluminium roofing corrugation business in Lagos, Nigeria and I have ordered for the forming machine and other equipment.

We are yet to get a source for material (Aluminium Coil). During my research, I came across your details and decided to contact.

We need a local supplier of Aluminium Coil to supply us the material.

We look forward to receiving a feedback.

+234 08054806223
lekincool@yahoo.com

amyliu:
Hello Everyone,
Good day !

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Cheaper OSHA Safety Classes Via Your Whatsapps / How To Sell To Nigerians By Akin Alabi / :::faakay Technologies:::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.