Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Issues In My Marriage - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issues In My Marriage (24919 Views)

Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / I Am Very Unhappy In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Issues In My Marriage by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
This thread shows one reason why women are always having problems with all their inlaws

If you can have this much bile against ppl you have never seen, How much more ppl you see day to day

4 Likes

Re: Issues In My Marriage by maclatunji: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
chaircover: I think I have Malaria cry

Mixes concentrated agbo-iba (antimalaria-herbal-broth), scoops 3 cups into a jug and orders Chaircover to drink the bitter murky stuff that is sure to kick the Malaria out. grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
I see the "let off steam" thread has been reopened. Thank God I too have a thing or two to get off my chest cool

Alright Richvkunt, where were we
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
jennykadry: Agaba, Please give me a link to richy's sh@gging thread

What do you wanna do with it? Get your rocks off?
Re: Issues In My Marriage by Busybody2(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
coogar:

brilliant post and i am attracted to brilliant women. to put the icing on the cake, this isn't the usual copy n paste
job you get to see on these pages every now and then.
errrrr, are you single? i think the combination of our genes could do wonders. grin

You "know" women too much, you are too good to be true so i will pass. Although maybe growing up being the only boy helped you understand the many layers entailed in being a woman, hmmm.

Besides i couldn't help notice the "simmering attraction" between yourself and Tpia the thinking man's crumpet, so when are you going to make an honourable woman out of her grin
Re: Issues In My Marriage by maclatunji: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
coogar:

brilliant post and i am attracted to brilliant women. to put the icing on the cake, this isn't the usual copy n paste
job you get to see on these pages every now and then.
errrrr, are you single? i think the combination of our genes could do wonders. grin

Actually this is quite smooth. Hehehe!
Re: Issues In My Marriage by nike4luv(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Evening Ladies and Gents,
Due to excessive insults on this thread and the fact that it is actually not fulfilling the purpose as to why the thread was created, I hereby lock the thread until further notice.

Regards
Mod

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / My Son Is Too Shy / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.