Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos (6973 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by SirJohn(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
To think that I have never met this fellow makes it all the more interesting as he has successfully landed my 2004 Toyota 4runner Limited 4WD.
A couple of months back, I decided to buy a ride but needed someone to help me pre-order one from the US, well since I've been on nairaland for a while now (since 2007)I decided to go to the Autos section to scout for a reputable car dealer. My search led me to inspired m, I gave him a call and I was immediately inspired.
All transactions from then till the ride arrived were consummated via mobile phone only. I paid just less than 50% of the total cost of landing the car and he did the rest till the car was fully cleared.
Its really good to know that you can still trust people with your hard earned money even when they are faceless.
Thanks a million inspired m.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by ZUBY77(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
Crap. How much did he pay you to write this crap ? That is assuming you are not him.
Why take risks when you can go to berger in lagos and buy whatever car you want. I am not saying that people shouldnt buy cars from inspired m but stop spewing crap here.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
SirJOHN, I didnt Take time to View Your Profile Until Today, Is this Really You With Those LIONS ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by SirJohn(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
inspired_m: SirJOHN, I didnt Take time to View Your Profile Until Today, Is this Really You With Those LIONS ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yeah, thats me with the lions... Who says only Daniel could do it. Lol!

1 Like

Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
SirJohn:

yeah, thats me with the lions... Who says only Daniel could do it. Lol!

Bros You Get Mind O !!! are those Lions DEAD ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by SailorXY: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2012
how much did it cost you to get the 04 4runner to ur house? total cost i mean please
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by Oritna94(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2012
ZUBY77: Crap. How much did he pay you to write this crap ? That is assuming you are not him.
Why take risks when you can go to berger in lagos and buy whatever car you want. I am not saying that people shouldnt buy cars from inspired m but stop spewing crap here.

Let d man be haba.What is ur business if he buys from inspired?Afterall it is his choice to say wat ever he wants
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by SirJohn(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2012
inspired_m:

Bros You Get Mind O !!! are those Lions DEAD ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nahh! they're all alive but resting, I've always wanted to get close to lions but my initial intention was to play with the cubs...when I saw these ones, I decided to take a chance and go in with them. My big moment was seeing all them white tourists filming me and taking pictures, it made me feel like one explorer. he he!
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2012
Thats Some Brave Move.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2012
SirJohn:

Nahh! they're all alive but resting, I've always wanted to get close to lions but my initial intention was to play with the cubs...when I saw these ones, I decided to take a chance and go in with them. My big moment was seeing all them white tourists filming me and taking pictures, it made me feel like one explorer. he he!

Thats Some Brave Move.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
SailorXY: how much did it cost you to get the 04 4runner to ur house? total cost i mean please

I Shipped Him a Clean title 2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED V6 Engine,

Mileage below 70,000 miles

Leather, 4 Wheel Drive, HAS IT ALL

Topmost on the Line For 3.3m Naira --
Additional is Back Up Camera and DVD
wink
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
THIS IS IT

EXCLUSIVELY FROM INSPIRED AUTOS

Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
BEAUTIFULLY LOADED !!!

WE ARE THE STRONGEST ONLINE AUTO DEALERSHIP IN AFRICA

We have a FUNCTIONAL Physical Showroom and ONline SHOWROOM .... Whichever You Choose, We will make Sure We make you a HAPPY Customer.

Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by jodeci(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
ZUBY77: Crap. How much did he pay you to write this crap ? That is assuming you are not him.

You just sounded like a sadist here,guess you must have cropped up from the rocks not to have heard of inspired and his dealings on this forum.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
VEHICLE ONE OWNER

CLEAN TITLE, STILL UNDER WARRANTY
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by baxterer: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
Oga Inspired, is this Jeep sharing space with my MDX ?
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by ZUBY77(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2012
jodeci:

You just sounded like a sadist here,guess you must have cropped up from the rocks not to have heard of inspired and his dealings on this forum.

Great. We should campaign for a sub section to be opened for Inspired_M under auto section then. That is exactly what a white man would do to promote his brother, not his customers running around praising him as if all his transactions were ever smooth.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by SirJohn(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2012
ZUBY77:

Great. We should campaign for a sub section to be opened for Inspired_M under auto section then. That is exactly what a white man would do to promote his brother, not his customers running around praising him as if all his transactions were ever smooth.

I dont understand why you have a problem with his customers praising him... Why do you have to take panadol for another mans headache??
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by jodeci(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2012
ZUBY77:

Inspired,i beg settle this guy.push 20% of this deals profit to his account.,the guy is likely angry with you.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by innovestor(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2012
Inspired,

Do you have a 2005 4runner available now? How much would this cost me?
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
ZUBY77:

This is a Brilliant Idea !!! wink

I would Rather See a Cup, Half Full Than Half Empty.

I will Use My Position as your Humble Moderator To Submit Your Suggestion that Inspired Autos Is Long Over Due to have a Sub Section On the Autos Forum.

Thanks
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2012
jodeci:

Inspired,i beg settle this guy.push 20% of this deals profit to his account.,the guy is likely angry with you.

I dont Think he is Angry Sir, He may be Angel Sent From Above to Bring the Inspired Autos Sub Section Idea for Us on the Forum. grin

And Im Not Sure Angels Take Kickbacks. grin grin
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2012
innovestor: Inspired,

Do you have a 2005 4runner available now? How much would this cost me?

There are Several Trims to the Toyota 4Runner.

SR5

Sport

Limited

There are also V6 and V8 Powered Engine, Rear Wheel Drive and 4 Wheel Drive.

The Trim Model and Drive Train Determines the Price

The Pre Ordered One on this Thread fro SIRJOHN is the BEST OPTION a 4Runner Can come in, Limited, V6 Engine, 4 Wheel Drive.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
THE SIDE VIEW

TOYOTA 4RUNNER IS ARGUABLY THE MOST RUGGED TOYOTA SUV

Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
BEAUTIFULLY LOADED !!!

WE ARE THE STRONGEST ONLINE AUTO DEALERSHIP IN AFRICA

We have a FUNCTIONAL Physical Showroom and ONline SHOWROOM .... Whichever You Choose, We will make Sure We make you a HAPPY Customer.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2012
Remember here at Inspired Autos we are Committed to making you a lifelong Customer so when you buy a Vehicle from us we will back it Up With Warranty

REMEMBER WE ARE NUMBER 1 IN THIS BUSINESS AND HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 7 YEARS.

Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
More to COME.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
wink
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2012
@ Inspired Autos, All pre-driven vehicles have passed a Rigorous Mechanical and Safety Inspection by our certified technicians.

All Our USED vehicles are backed with warranty!

Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
WE LEAVE YOU INSPIRED.
Re: I've Just Been Inspired..2004 Toyota 4Runner LIMITED Edition from Inspired Autos by inspiredm(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2012
INSPIRED AUTOS HAS THE CLEANEST CARS

THATS THE REASON THE REAL PEOPLE DEAL WITH INSPIRED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 Model Lexus Lx570 Fully Loaded Used Selling Cheap. / 2004 Nissan Quest 3.5 Se: Double Dvd,double Sun-roof: Its Amazing / 2016 Model Benz GLE450 Toks Fully Loaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.