Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent (4962 Views)

Poll:

This poll has ended

Mini Cooper? Safe Car! But Kia Rio and Hyundai Accent are death traps! / Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars? / Purchasing A New Kia Rio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Austino2955: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
Please my auto gurus in the house, i want u to educate me as well advice me on the one to buy between kia rio and hyundai assent. Is this car strong engin-wise, i heard someone said when the car runs up to 100,000k mile the engin should be changed for effeciency. Then i ask some cars can run up to 200,000k miles yet they are sound in engin. Is the fuel economy of this car more than some cars like, VW, toyota,nissan, apart from the above stated car, i plane to buy , what car do u advice me to buy considering this regime of high price in fuel. Note that i do not care much about luxury and sophistication, rather best fuel economy car. Thank as ur advice ke coming.
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by FindOut(m): 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
more or less the same car. The 2006 (Accent) (2008 Rio)- 2010 models of both cars had more or less the same engine. If u r buyin brand new of both models, i think u shld just look at both & pick d one that appeals to u more aesthetically in terms of the interior & exterior. The new 2012 Rio to me is actually very sexy sha & looks more ''manly'' than the also sexy Accent smiley

*funny enuf, some people tend to have more positive reviews of the hyundai accent sha*

Oh, as u & many other people may have strongly suspected, Hyundai & Kia are subsidiaries of the same parent company , Hyundai Motors, with headquarters in South korea, which xplains y many parts...engine, wheel covers e.t.c. r very very similiar even down right to their keyless entry remotes.lol
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by FindOut(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
Both cars come with a 1.4 or 1.6 litre engine, so subsidy or no subsidy, fuel economy isnt a problem if ur engine is sound, serviced & maintained properly. The cars r good, if u dont stress them too much. If u dont do much driving on terrible roads, then both cars r OK i bliv. Regular servicing & maintenance is key to enjoying ANY car. But dude, if u drive on rough roads regularly, then i'll suggest u go for something that can withstand dt sort of stress better. A gud idea of ur budget will aid recommendations.
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
both cars are identical though not from same brand name. I'll say go for 06 Accent from experience
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2012
HYUNDAI ACCENT!!!!!!
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Austino2955: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2012
@Find-Out, FruittyWaqboii and Toba God will bless u so much , u a ar acqually car gurus. U hav given me what i wanted but i acqually want to puchase a clean fairly used 05-08 model with the budget of 500-600k and i want to use the car within the town, the 98 camry V6, i bought last month toks is draining my pocket, for as i am press the throttle the foul guage will be moving down, i have savice d injector, always made sure my tyre pressure is even 50 ,my air filter is new, i no longer put on the Ac, am not happy, i wanted to buy 4 plug but a dealer whom a NLander introduced to me pushed me into buying V6 which i do not wanted to buy. I regreat y i bought that car , that is y i am looking for 1.4 or 1.6 engin cars, so that if i drive the car, i can attend to other needs. More input pls NLders.
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Austino2955: 3:53am On Apr 21, 2012
Please my good friends i need more explanation on the durability of these cars, ie, Kia Rio and Hyundai Accent. Thanks
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Austino2955: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
My Auto Guru in NL how durable is kia rio and Hyundai Accent? Waiting for d information.
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by ceazar: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
Austino2955: My Auto Guru in NL how durable is kia rio and Hyundai Accent? Waiting for d information.

Take a look at this link ════► http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080119233400AAiSHXb

It may be of little help
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Austino2955: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2012
@ Ceazar God bless u for the link u directed me to, the Hyundai Accent carry the day in terms of reliability.
So Forumite , i need a fairly used Hyundai Accent, with my budget of 500k pls send the pix to me and let me know the condition, thanks.,
Re: Kia Rio And Hyundai Accent Auto Guru Pls Advice Me On One To Buy. Its Urgent by Denn(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
2012/2013 kia rio. A masculine beauty.

(1) (Reply)

The Brilliance Of The Toyota Pencil Light / Next To You Benz C63 Amg / My Fuel Tank Vomits Fuel While Filling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.