Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Gifted And Talented Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gifted And Talented Children (1119 Views)

12 Signs Your School-age Child Is Gifted / Being Gay Is A Choice, Not Genetic Or Hereditary - Ben Carson(gifted Hands) / Get A Gifted And Talented Comedian That Can Make You Loose 2 Of Your Ribs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifted And Talented Children by gladostix: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hi, I am a very passionate teacher of at least 14 years teaching experience (7 in Nigeria and nearly 8 in the UK) I originally trained in Nigeria, I made a 2.1 in an "education degree" and then went and obtained my UK QTS via Cambridge University. I have done so much research in the field of curricullum development and its delivery in our 21st Century global world. One area of my interest is Gifted and Talented children. When I go to train teachers in Nigeria, I emphasize the need to identify and adequately meet the needs of these group of younsters so that they can be given the proper support they need to develop full potential. I also make provision for students with SEN. I could go on and and on ... teaching is my life and a very highly respectable profession here in the UK. Very hingly rewarding as well, trust me ...the pay here is good!
So would anyone be interested in this? indicate below and I shall set the ball rolling.... free of charge.
Cheers.
Re: Gifted And Talented Children by constantk: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hi,

I am suprised nobody respondded to this mail. I travel to uk often but have never thought of staying. I work in a good place here in naija but really not motivated by the money anymore but looking for an avenue to impact lives positively and the avenue you enumerated is quite encouraging. I have read your other post and thought you are convincing and ready to help others but I don't blamed the pessimism of our people. There are many fake around. If I can get you email or phone number so we can talk. Also interested in the CV ans statement you spoke about in the other thread. Hope you respond
Re: Gifted And Talented Children by gladostix: 6:32am On Apr 25, 2012
@constantk, my email is omolua2004@yahoo.com. If your job is well paying in Nigeria and you already visit the UK, I will really recommend that you consider the options very well before you make a move and make sure you secure a job before you resign your old one. Something else that will help is to make sure you upgrade your knowledge in your area of work so that you will rise up the rank and be able to train others under you.
Cheers
Re: Gifted And Talented Children by hdfhtd: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2012
Thanks for your post[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Gifted And Talented Children by gladostix: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2012
@hdfhtd, you're most welcome. Phew! Its such a relief to hear someone say something nice, God bless u.
Re: Gifted And Talented Children by constantk: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2012
@gladostix,

I will be visiting UK again before end of year. May be we could see then and chat face to face. I will give you a buzz though on ur email.
Re: Gifted And Talented Children by gladostix: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2012
@constantk, that will be great! I will look forward to meeting someone live from this forum.
You know, I met my husband through a christian dating website (fushion 101) and we've now been married 7 years and blessed with 3 children. He is the most wonderful man on Earth and my in-laws are simply fantastic!

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews: Pipeline Exploded At Ogolonto Area In Ikorodu, Firefighter Needed / Letter To Nigerian Parents By UK Student / Can Debt Affect A Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.