Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. (7175 Views)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by emmatok(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
Beaf:

I made the mistake of using MI6, I meant MI5.
I have never heard of anybody challenging the FBI in a US court. My brother, inexeplicable things of voodoo quality will start happening that will make the wise charlie withdraw his case and flee. That is how they are above the law, and that is the norm across the World. All we can have are checks and balances, and since we do not have a dictator in power, whats your fear?

What we have here is a set of people who pushed beyond the boundaries of law and common sense (they were always going to do it sooner or later), now they might pay a very high price. Who knows?

No governor can mess with the National Coat of Arms, National Flag and other symbols of the sovereign state of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and get away with it. Imagine renaming Osun state to "State of Osun!"

HA HA HA,

Bigot dumbo,which FBI are you talking about.

See as him the talk about National Coat of Arms,National Flag like say na him PAPA put dem there.

You should be telling that MEND and co, not Governor Ogbeni Rauf Aragbesola.
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by malc619(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
I wonder how some people think??
D̶̲̥̅̊ newspaper Beaf quoted mentioned "friendly" visit, but in his confused mind he believes dat it means he went 2 beg.
@Beaf: Ʊ claim he removed D̶̲̥̅̊ coat of arms ‎​Άŋϑ other national symbols.. What proof do Ʊ have to dat effect?
Ur Brothers ‎​Άŋϑ sisters here in Delta State are being ruled by ά̲̣̥ gang of thieving idiots Ʊ ά̲̣̥re scared to ur bones 2 talk abt dat, yet Ʊ go about broadcasting lies ‎​Άŋϑ half-truths abt ά̲̣̥ governor whose people are not complaining abt him.
Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ hopeless liar ‎​Άŋϑ ά̲̣̥ silly hypocrite.....
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Beaf: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2012
malc619: I wonder how some people think??
D̶̲̥̅̊ newspaper Beaf quoted mentioned "friendly" visit, but in his confused mind he believes dat it means he went 2 beg.
@Beaf: Ʊ claim he removed D̶̲̥̅̊ coat of arms ‎​Άŋϑ other national symbols.. What proof do Ʊ have to dat effect?
Ur Brothers ‎​Άŋϑ sisters here in Delta State are being ruled by ά̲̣̥ gang of thieving idiots Ʊ ά̲̣̥re scared to ur bones 2 talk abt dat, yet Ʊ go about broadcasting lies ‎​Άŋϑ half-truths abt ά̲̣̥ governor whose people are not complaining abt him.
Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ hopeless liar ‎​Άŋϑ ά̲̣̥ silly hypocrite.....
Sir, does your keyboard have leprosy, or is it all an expression of the state of your mind?
Aregbesola has gone abegging, because he has more sense than you. Live with it. cool
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by strangerf: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Beaf:

I made the mistake of using MI6, I meant MI5.
[b]I have never heard of anybody challenging the FBI in a US court. [/b]My brother, inexeplicable things of voodoo quality will start happening that will make the wise charlie withdraw his case and flee. That is how they are above the law, and that is the norm across the World. All we can have are checks and balances, and since we do not have a dictator in power, whats your fear?

What we have here is a set of people who pushed beyond the boundaries of law and common sense (they were always going to do it sooner or later), now they might pay a very high price. Who knows?

No governor can mess with the National Coat of Arms, National Flag and other symbols of the sovereign state of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and get away with it. Imagine renaming Osun state to "State of Osun!"

http://dont.stanford.edu/cases/padula.pdf
http://www.aclu.org/national-security/latif-et-al-v-holder-et-al-aclu-challenges-government-no-fly-list
http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/cadc/01-5161/01-5161a-2011-03-24.html
http://truth-out.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=6156:the-fbi-spied-on-me-and-then-lied-about-it
http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2012/02/25/fbi-turns-off-thousands-of-gps-devices-after-supreme-court-ruling/
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Beaf: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf:

http://dont.stanford.edu/cases/padula.pdf
http://www.aclu.org/national-security/latif-et-al-v-holder-et-al-aclu-challenges-government-no-fly-list
http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/cadc/01-5161/01-5161a-2011-03-24.html
http://truth-out.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=6156:the-fbi-spied-on-me-and-then-lied-about-it
http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2012/02/25/fbi-turns-off-thousands-of-gps-devices-after-supreme-court-ruling/

In one of your links, the person suing is serving multiple life sentences. Nuff said.
Below is a quote from another of your links, and it only buttresses my point that the FBI is effectively above the law. They can and will invoke legal and other forms of voodoo should any alec be smart enough to sue them.

Five years ago, I joined a group of leaders of the Southern California Muslim community in an attempt to find out whether the government was conducting illegal surveillance at our mosques, our homes, our jobs, in public places and elsewhere. To do so, we filed a request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) with the FBI, seeking any records relating to us and containing information about "monitoring, surveillance, observation, questioning, interrogation and/or infiltration."

The FBI produced less than 100 pages in response. Unsatisfied, we filed a lawsuit and forced them to dig deeper into their databases. This time, the FBI produced over 800 pages, but, for the most part, they were redacted because - supposedly - the information they contained was "outside the scope" of our request.

When we challenged the FBI, the court ordered an in camera review (for the eyes of the court only) to find out what the documents really contained. The court concluded that the FBI's claim that very little of the information they had was responsive to our request was blatantly false.

In a sealed order, the judge strongly criticized the government for having affirmatively misled the court. The government filed an emergency appeal, but the Ninth Circuit affirmed the district court's ruling and stressed that the government cannot, under any circumstance, withhold responsive information from the court because doing so would seriously compromise the court's function in overseeing FOIA actions.

The Ninth Circuit, nevertheless, agreed with the district court that the information we sought was properly withheld from us based on the national security exemption to the FOIA law. For that reason, without explanation, we were not permitted to see the contents of the FBI's records in the end.

Still, this case had established that something very serious and worrisome had happened: the government deliberately lied to us and to the court.
Unlike for Judge Carney, for me, this has been not only a significant legal experience, but also a frightening episode in my personal and family life. Knowing that the FBI was spying on us has had a tremendous impact on my family. My 14-year-old son once asked if what he learns at school about rights and liberties was nothing but theory, or a reality that he can believe in. One evening, he concluded that the "bad guys [FBI] are using good laws to destroy the lives of good guys." Dismayed, he then asked, "Is this really America?"

LESSON:
No matter where you are, DON'T mess with national security.
Again, NUFF SAID. cool
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by ENEONWO(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
If PDP continues with the speed at which she is trying to muzzle the opposition parties, particularly the politically burgeoning ACN, she will self-destruct much faster than anyone ever imagined. They cook up falsehood against Aregbesola because he is the most vocal of the opposition Govnors. And they hope to use their federal might to topple his govt, nay replace him with the nominee of Bode George, the jail-bird. we cannot be deceived with an emptiness!
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by realwale: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
Mr Beaf,i am really sad pple like u are d future leaders of dis country..too bad.
David Mark is presently in Isreal for an operation,heaven has nt fallen over that,in fact d president even called him to wish him well,why are u guys now making a big deal out of aregbe' foreign trip. Is he d first gov to do that since 1999?
and to correct ur wrong info.d FBI has bn sued several times over evidences and how they were obtained especially d issue of phone tapping without a court order. And over there they dont use security agencies to witchhunt oppositions like we do here. I think what we need to tell GEJ and his teams of fools is to give order to d SSS and d IG is to find a lasting solution to boko haram rather dabbling into d murky waters of politics. Bunch of lazy fools
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Beaf: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
realwale: Mr Beaf,i am really sad pple like u are d future leaders of dis country..too bad.
David Mark is presently in Isreal for an operation,heaven has nt fallen over that,in fact d president even called him to wish him well,why are u guys now making a big deal out of aregbe' foreign trip. Is he d first gov to do that since 1999?
and to correct ur wrong info.d FBI has bn sued several times over evidences and how they were obtained especially d issue of phone tapping without a court order. And over there they dont use security agencies to witchhunt oppositions like we do here. I think what we need to tell GEJ and his teams of fools is to give order to d SSS and d IG is to find a lasting solution to boko haram rather dabbling into d murky waters of politics. Bunch of lazy fools
So, let Aregbe sue the SSS then, for disrespecting his "state of Osun" decisions, disrespecting his personal coat of arms and Tawun bodyguards; his handing of quit notices to FG institutions, threats to bulldoze NTA... My guy, the list is very long o! Lol!

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun State Wednesday accused Governor Rauf Aregbesola of playing politics with the lives of the people of the state by rejecting buses allocated to the state by the Federal Government which is part of the palliatives measures to cushion the effect of the withdrawal of fuel subsidy nationwide.

The Director of Media and Strategy for Osun PDP, Mr. Diran Odeyemi, in a press statement in Osogbo, said: “It will interest Nigerians that Governor Aregbesola has again threatened to demolish Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in Osogbo, another Federal institution while other agencies belonging to the Federal Government have been given quit notices from the offices they occupied at Old Governor’s office.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-tackles-aregbesola/114056/
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by ZUBY77(m): 4:08am On Apr 20, 2012
Why is PDP using national security agencies to intimidate opposition parties ? This is turning to Russian style.
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by dayokanu(m): 4:32am On Apr 20, 2012
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by igboboy1(m): 5:53am On Apr 20, 2012
[quote author=Beaf]
Die, if you like, bro. Normal service has resumed. Oga Aregbe, baba agba don beg.
By the way, I am Isoko/Urhobo and proud. I don't see what that has to do with the present discussion.[/quote

you are telling Yoruba you are isoko/urhobo? These guys are one of the most sophisticated unexposed people i have seen....they are not well versed in nigerian diversity.
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by malc619(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
Sir, does your keyboard have leprosy, or is it all an expression of the state of your mind?
Aregbesola has gone abegging, because he has more sense than you. Live with it. cool

Ʊ have ά̲̣̥ leprous brain ‎​Άŋϑ mind....
Ʊ are nothing but ά̲̣̥ hopeless liar, just like ur PDP paymasters.
Ʊ think Ʊ'r talking to children wen Ʊ post dose ur stupid lies..
Show me where Ʊ draw ur conclusion from, that the Governor went to beg??
Except F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ baseless allegations made by D̶̲̥̅̊ PDP, ₪☺ other independent ‎​Άŋϑ unbiased stakeholder has raised any issue the ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡-called Islamisation ‎​Άŋϑ Secession. Are there ₪☺ Christian Associations in D̶̲̥̅̊ state??
Once again, I say: Beaf, Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ hopeleSs liar ‎​Άŋϑ ά̲̣̥ hypocrite.. Just like ur thieving paymasters..
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by ZUBY77(m): 6:26am On Apr 20, 2012
malc619:

Except F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ baseless allegations made by D̶̲̥̅̊ PDP, ₪☺ other independent ‎​Άŋϑ unbiased stakeholder has raised any issue the ‎​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡-called Islamisation ‎​Άŋϑ Secession. Are there ₪☺ Christian Associations in D̶̲̥̅̊ state??
Once again, I say: Beaf, Ʊ are ά̲̣̥ hopeleSs liar ‎​Άŋϑ ά̲̣̥ hypocrite.. Just like ur thieving paymasters..

but joke apart, you must be browsing with a scientic calculator. One hardly comprehend your posts.
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by PointB: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2012
kaiter: Just keep your foolishness to Osun State and spare the rest of the country.[img]http://www.crzxy.info/abs[/img]
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Demdem(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2012
When does "Friendly Visit" automatically equals to "Begging"? This summation can only come from a demented Soul. Nonsense.
Abegiii, next thread.
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by kainewilson: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2012
web design Adelaide

Our wide range of clients shows that it doesn’t matter which industry you are in, or how large or small your requirements. We are available to help you find a web and graphic design solution to suit your business, and then to make it happen.

http://www.iloveweb.com.au/
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by malc619(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2012
ZUBY77:

but joke apart, you must be browsing with a scientic calculator. One hardly comprehend your posts.

It's obvious Ʊ are not well-endowed "upstairs".... How can Ʊ comprehend??
Ʊ are an unrepentant liar ‎​Άŋϑ ά̲̣̥ hypocrite....
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Gbawe: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2012
igbo boy: you are telling Yoruba you are isoko/urhobo? These guys are one of the most sophisticated unexposed people i have seen....they are not well versed in nigerian diversity.

"Unexposed" because we don't take an obsessive interest in what is beyond our border and because we don't have 'wanderlust'? By that reasoning, Americans and Britons must be two one of the most "unexposed" nations in the World. I don't know how many times it has to be repeated that folks being relatively happy and fulfilled in their environment ,enough to want to remain there, does not translate to tribalism or lack of exposure.

likewise, those happy to travel everywhere are not necessarily "exposed", detribalised and sophisticated otherwise we should simply deem the Lebanese "exposed", because they are everywhere and proclaim Britons as "unexposed" since many are reluctant to live outside Britain and don't particularly take an interest in knowing minute details about their European neighbours.
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by igboboy1(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2012
Gbawe:

"Unexposed" because we don't take an obsessive interest in what is beyond our border and because we don't have 'wanderlust'? By that reasoning, Americans and Britons must be two one of the most "unexposed" nations in the World. I don't know how many times it has to be repeated that folks being relatively happy and fulfilled in their environment ,enough to want to remain there, does not translate to tribalism or lack of exposure.

likewise, those happy to travel everywhere are not necessarily "exposed", detribalised and sophisticated otherwise we should simply deem the Lebanese "exposed", because they are everywhere and proclaim Britons as "unexposed" since many are reluctant to live outside Britain and don't particularly take an interest in knowing minute details about their European neighbours.

Yet another Sophisticated lie by a sophisticated Yoruba man...SO britain and UK no dey leave their border? Na wa o...I wonder how by the end of the 19th century britain don colonize half of the world if dem no leave their border (even this your country na britain made).

You have just open your yansh some more to the level of sophisticated exposure you possess...
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Remii(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2012
It is very unfortunate that politicians would stop at nothing in order to achieve their aim. What is PDP looking for in creating religious chaos in Osun State. PDP had Christians Governor and Deputy Governor in Osun for almost 8 years, no Muslim raised any alarm. Aregbesola is the governor now, he must not visit any mosque? or associate with any Asalatu groups, so he does not have right to even attend NASFAT or Ansar ud Deen Program again?
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Beaf: 3:57am On Apr 22, 2012
malc619:

Gaddem! grin grin grin
Why not just type in Arabic, bro; cos its like you're one of these Tawun operatives.
Or is there now an internet connection in Yaba left?

Laf go tia my bele o!
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Johndoe100(m): 4:24am On Apr 22, 2012
Demdem: When does "Friendly Visit" automatically equals to "Begging"? This summation can only come from a demented Soul. Nonsense.
Abegiii, next thread.

I had always known that there was somehing not quite right about you. It only became clear when beef exposed your family tree. Your not really human are you?
@topic
aregbe begged like a chastised dog. Everybody knows this. There is power and there is power if you get my drift.
Re: ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. by Demdem(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2012
Johndoe100:

I had always known that there was somehing not quite right about you. It only became clear when beef exposed your family tree. Your not really human are you?
@topic
aregbe begged like a chastised dog. Everybody knows this. There is power and there is power if you get my drift.

u are obviously suffering from acute dementia. The Rogue posted something and u took it in completely without putting ur brain to work, are u this daft? Very Pathetic soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Rates Self-high On Performance / President Buhari To Attend Inauguration Of Adams Barrow In Gambia / Sadiku Bus-stop, "Killer" Pedestrian-Bridge Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.