Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

He Promised Me A Job. 2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / He Promised Me A Job. 2 (505 Views)

Meet The Woman Who Promised To Buy Car And House For Any Man Who..|photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Promised Me A Job. 2 by shostar: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2007
A Friend of mine who graduated from the University about 3 years ago, after searching for a job without gettin one met this wealthy man, a very popular man who promised to give him a job if he agrees to marry his daughter who they are in the same age bracket.
This my friend has been in a serious relationship now since his days in the University, and he has gone far with this lady.

What should He do, He's in need of your advice.
Should she dump this her fiancee for the rich mans daughter or what?
Re: He Promised Me A Job. 2 by efuah(f): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2007
Aids with strings attached!! angry the job is not his, therefore. . he should move on with the search. It's like saying "I do" to someone u can't see undecided "He that watches over Israel, never sleeps nor slumber" good things ahead, tell him to say NO!! and move on. all da best wink
Re: He Promised Me A Job. 2 by Bestglo(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2007
If he doesn't want any problem in the future,he should fashee the wealthy man,his job and his daughter afterall he doesn't own the world and other jobs in it .
Your friend will definitely get a good job someday.All he needs is patience.
Goodluck in his search for job & may God make it work out soon
Re: He Promised Me A Job. 2 by chaloo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2007
in your shoes, i would stay wid my woman and carry on looking for a job. why? it would be more satisfying for me to see my own hard earned money than depending on someone.
Re: He Promised Me A Job. 2 by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2007
@topic

LOL good story line but i forget the title of the movie
Re: He Promised Me A Job. 2 by shostar: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2007
thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Guys :what Do You Look For In A Babe? / Serious Issue / Your Attention Is Highly Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.