Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

How To Make Unlimited International Calls! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Unlimited International Calls! (832 Views)

Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. / Make Free International Calls And Send Free International Text Messages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Unlimited International Calls! by lagoshost(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hi,

Are you interested in information that will enable you make unlimited international phone call FREE?

If yes is your answer, simply send an email to :  telefon@aweber.com

Kindly note that this information is free and we will also like you to receive an update from us. That is why we are not disclosing this information here.

Cheers!
CCO
Re: How To Make Unlimited International Calls! by jideaffo(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2007
Hi.
i will be pleased if you can send me the details the stuff. My e-mail is jideaffo@yahoo.com.
Thank you in advance for the gist.
Re: How To Make Unlimited International Calls! by nelcliff(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2007
Kindly send me the information too. my email addy is nelcliff@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Activation / Top Quality Games For Other Models Aside Nokia,se N Moto! / I Need Help With My Ipod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.