Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad (3090 Views)

PROJECT PRAISE SEASON3 South West Audition ...is A Platform That Enables U 2 Sho / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria / Best E-commerce Site In Nigeria Allows You To Shop In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
Do you want to transfer money from Nigeria to the UK and complete your transfer same day.
Do you want to send an immediate transfer via Western Union, Swift, BACS or TT to anyone outside Nigeria?
Do you want to make a Paypal payment, fund a Paypal or Moneybookers(Skril) account in a matter of minutes?
Do you want to send Money from the UK to Nigeria(any bank account or cash pick-up from our payout banks) in a matter of minutes.
Do you want to shop online from any web store in the UK or China

Yes?

Do you know you could be availed these services using your Interswitch ATM card, Verve or Visa card.

YES you can!

Visit us today at www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
What of Libert Reserve and AlertPay and just moving to PayPal?
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: What of Libert Reserve and AlertPay and just moving to PayPal?

We only do PayPal, the other two are not part of the payment modes that we enable.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
SAPNET:

We only do PayPal, the other two are not part of the payment modes that we enable.

Ok but I deal with Liberty Reserve and AlertPay very well and can you be refferring them to me and I as well deal with paypal but not as much.

Kindly tell me how much you will be selling paypal cash in naira for me ....................
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Ok but I deal with Liberty Reserve and AlertPay very well and can you be refferring them to me and I as well deal with paypal but not as much.

Kindly tell me how much you will be selling paypal cash in naira for me ....................

We offer same day funding of PayPal(Less than 1 hour)at N182 to $1 minimum $100. Send us an email(contactcentre@sapnetsolutions.co.uk) for discounts on other amounts.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2012
SAPNET:

We offer same day funding of PayPal(Less than 1 hour)at N182 to $1 minimum $100. Send us an email(contactcentre@sapnetsolutions.co.uk) for discounts on other amounts.

Haha! !!You mean minimum of $100?

But I do fund elsewhere at 179 per dollar with any amount to be ordered for but I order for larger amount though.........................
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Haha! !!You mean minimum of $100?

But I do fund elsewhere at 179 per dollar with any amount to be ordered for but I order for larger amount though.........................

It's understood that you get it for N3 less which is only N300 difference for $100. Considering you are paying for superfast service (1 hour) Then is only too fair.

We are Registered by the Financial Regulatory Authority (FSA) in the UK as a Payments Institution and by the HMRC as a Money Service Business (verifiable)so you see you will be dealing with a reputable firm and not just an individual. Does N300 justify such risks when dealing with individuals.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
SAPNET:

It's understood that you get it for N3 less which is only N300 difference for $100. Considering you are paying for superfast service (1 hour) Then is only too fair.

We are Registered by the Financial Regulatory Authority (FSA) in the UK as a Payments Institution and by the HMRC as a Money Service Business (verifiable)so you see you will be dealing with a reputable firm and not just an individual. Does N300 justify such risks when dealing with individuals.

Nice one and I now realize this..........................................................
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
We are committed to providing superior services in our area of expertise.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by rukianz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
I want to know more info abt this site
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by legalwealth(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
SAPNET: Do you want to transfer money from Nigeria to the UK and complete your transfer same day.
Do you want to send an immediate transfer via Western Union, Swift, BACS or TT to anyone outside Nigeria?
Do you want to make a Paypal payment, fund a Paypal or Moneybookers(Skril) account in a matter of minutes?
Do you want to send Money from the UK to Nigeria(any bank account or cash pick-up from our payout banks) in a matter of minutes.
Do you want to shop online from any web store in the UK or China

Yes?

Do you know you could be availed these services using your Interswitch ATM card, Verve or Visa card.

YES you can!

Visit us today at www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

Thanks for this and I've noted your details..............
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by bayfam(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Detail ur service well here,do site like alliexpress.com recognize ur payment method or how do u come in if am buying from china? R u going to pay on my behalf,or i will forward want i want? Is their link to a website in ur own web page.i just dont get u.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2012
bayfam: Detail ur service well here,do site like alliexpress.com recognize ur payment method or how do u come in if am buying from china? R u going to pay on my behalf,or i will forward want i want? Is their link to a website in ur own web page.i just dont get u.

We run a payments brokerage service making same day payments on your behalf with any method required, such as using PayPal, wire Transfer or card payment.

We RUN A WESTERN UNION agency too and can make immediate transfers to any part of the world on your behalf.

Simply go to our platform and select the type of payment you desire and the beneficiary details etc and leave the rest to us after you have made your payment in Naira as calculated by the platform.

Are you making purchases from China? We have a list of supplier websites on our platform and some of them are vetted.

Is your Chinese supplier refusing to ship to Nigeria? It is cheaper to ship to us and we will deliver to you in Nigeria for a token.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2012
Thanks everyone for your custom.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by legalwealth(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2012
SAPNET: Thanks everyone for your custom.

you are greatly welcomed and i like the concept of your site.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by Topsy4ril: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by sholatech(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2012
Hi,
I am interested in using SAPNET for ordering from UK websites and delivering to me at Jos, Plateau State.
I can pay with my Visacard, but want to be sure you also deliver outside Lagos.
Also, what are your service charges?
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2012
sholatech: Hi,
I am interested in using SAPNET for ordering from UK websites and delivering to me at Jos, Plateau State.
I can pay with my Visacard, but want to be sure you also deliver outside Lagos.
Also, what are your service charges?

We enable you make the choice on how you want your delivery done. The system prompts you to use our services(Tariffs available on our website)or USE DHL(the image of each DHL shipping box/dimension) appears with their prices so you can make your choice. However if you are using a Visacard, note that we only accept Verified VisaCard.

Feel free to simulate a transaction on the site without making payment as transactions are deleted if payment is unconfirmed within 24 hours.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 12:50pm On May 01, 2012
We have designed our services to enable you overcome the challenges faced in Nigeria when making International Payments.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 9:30am On May 02, 2012
UK sales season around the corner. Check out this space for shops offering clearance sales.

Do you want to buy UK clothing at wholesale prices? We have an experienced in-house buyer to meet your needs and we will deliver at your doorstep even if your order a pallet load.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by ebamma(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2012
please can u guys help me to fund my bet365 account,and i will pay via my uba africard.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by sholatech(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2012
Yea, watching this space for UK Clearance sales!
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 11:03am On May 02, 2012
ebamma: please can u guys help me to fund my bet365 account,and i will pay via my uba africard.

We can help to make payment on any website as long as its legal.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by cutewahid(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2012
please can u help me make western union transfer of £30 to abroad
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 7:24pm On May 03, 2012
cutewahid: please can u help me make western union transfer of £30 to abroad

Yes we can.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by cutewahid(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2012
what are your charges for sending to marcedonia
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 12:27am On May 04, 2012
cutewahid: what are your charges for sending to marcedonia

Western Union is a third party service and their service does not come cheap. Please view our payments page and use the online calculator to determine your fees.

Can the beneficiary not take a cheaper payment type such as paypal?
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by cutewahid(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2012
i dont have a paypal account unless you can pay to the beneficiary paypal account on my behalve
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 11:56am On May 07, 2012
Yes we can in minutes. Just visit our website and carry out your transaction there. The Paypal option is available. select it.
Re: Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad by SAPNET: 12:02pm On May 07, 2012
We are upgrading our systems to be AML compliant in a week from today. What this means is that individuals who have their names listed on UN, EU and UK sanctions list will be flagged automatically on the system. Presently we are doing this manually. Names that also appear on the Politically exposed lists on the CIA website will require further documentation in order to use our platform.

We are investing in these to be complaint and ultimately provide superior value to all our stakeholders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. / Cheapest Data Plans For All Networks. Buy MTN 1gb@450, 2gb@750 +more. / Power Your Fridge, Freezer, Electric Iron And Others With Smallest Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.