Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Are You The First Born In Your Family? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You The First Born In Your Family? (8218 Views)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Twins Born In Spain Joined Hands After Birth / Why Do People Like To Have Male Child As First Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by mekoyo(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2007
Nope. The third
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by poochy(f): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2007
I'm first,i'm proud cool cool cool
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2007
I am the Numero UNO, I ,the first ,the alpha, the DVD region of the United States and Canada. . . grin
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by ola4u: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2007
First Born are the first fruit of all parents.

First born are the one that all the remaining children will be looking unto to build their own life.

Biblically, First born always suffer from generational curses that Jesus Christ has come to remove with His blood. So if you are first born and you have relationship with Kings of Kings and Lord of Lords, you are free otherwise you need to be born again and give your Life to Jesus.

Look at these instances:
Abraham has problem of having his first born at old age, this also affected Isaac and the Jacob.
Cain kill Abel
Genesis 4:8. And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Genesis 4:9. And the LORD said unto Cain, Where [is] Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: [Am] I my brother's keeper?
Genesis 4:13. And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment [is] greater than I can bear.
Genesis 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Etc

What can we say that the very first product of Nigerian Universities has achieved? Yaradua is the first University graduate that ever ruled Nigeria. Where are the first graduate of our Universities??

God will help us in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by olatos(f): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2007
cheesy, I am proud to be the first anytime , but these sibs can flash till u switch off ur fone, grin, Being d first has a lot of responsibilities and duties, for instance, in my family, am usually d first to know anything dat my parents want to do b4 any other family member gets to know, at times they try to know my opinoin on some family matters, and it makes me feel elated, Well, it feels good to be the first, or d first -bornz in d house, wat do u av to say to dat?, cool
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by DBash(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2007
Are u about 2 form some kind of First-Borns Cult or what?
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Kaliyat(f): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
I'm a first-born and there is no good story to write home about being a first-born. It's worst when u are working and all the younger ones are still in school. It's either they need money to buy a new text book or they want recharge cards and so on, But it makes one responsible and most times accountable for his/her actions because some younger ones like copying their elder sis/bros' actions. I got nine younger ones and It's a hell of a responsibility I've got on me. WHEWWW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by McDreamy: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2007
Am the FIRST born & only boy!

wats this big deal about 1st borns & i wonder why those who are not 1st borns are responding to this thread
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by temmy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
I am not the first born but i know it takes a lot of hardwork to keep ur position(as d first born)
So that means u ve 2 keep WORKING,there's still a lot of responsibility ahead.cheers
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Rogo: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2007
first
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by chychy(f): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2007
I"m first, d only girl among 4 boys.

Being the first is just a responsibility.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by finekid(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2007
First. . . always! grin
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Scopium: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2007
DBash:

Are u about 2 form some kind of First-Borns Cult or what?
[size=13pt]CULT? Are you about to sound stupid or what?[/size]
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by noyez(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2007
to be a man is not one day job. to be first born is not about quotes and theory. it is completely practical.

you have to be there to get the feel.

and for all the first born in the house. i feel you all infact i know exactly where the shoes pinches coz am wearing one.

luv ya all grin grin grin
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by sima(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2007
yes and it's sad
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by realdemi(f): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2007
@Kayhell
My dear, jkpretty just told u the reason why your seniors seem to have less I.Q. than yourself. Juniors ALWAYS ALWAYS learn from the mistakes of the ones ahead of them. Some younger ones like yourself are so smart from the 1st day they reach planet earth that they begin to learn from day1 and often, it's from their siblings.

First borns have no one to look up to, no example to follow except their parents who are not exactly in their age group. I'm a first born so i know what I'm saying and funny, I've studied First borns for a while now.

Lucky though, my parents don't expect too much from me. But I know responsibility is another way of spelling first born.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by asada(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2007
FIRST
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Oracle(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
Yeah, I'm the first born and only son.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Neyoyo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2007
I am also the first child of my parents, and being also a man , it comes with a lot of responsibilities.But I believe there is a touch of destiny in everything .I believe I am born to lead many more things.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Islander(f): 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2007
Last born and loving every minute of it, wink
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by lorebobo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2007
i am the first and the responsibility is enormous. you are the specimen - any experiment that needs to be done is performed on you first. parents learn from their mistakes and try not to repeat it with the others. you have to watch your every steps so your siblings have someone to look up to. the moment you make a mistake, you'll be used as an example to your younger ones.

at this point in time, i cant think of anything exciting about being the first. if i do, i wont hesitate to share.

one love
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by wendymanda: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2007
You know what sucks about being the first born? Also in the typical African search for their children being doctors the first has to reach that goal. Any deviation that casues the younger one's to deviate is your fault. The sucks because organic Chemistry is a killer not to talk about the future P. Chem.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Princesege(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
I am not the 1st born of my father but the 1st son. I can tell you that being the 1st son carries a lot of responsibilities as well. All the ladies in my family look onto me for leadership since the demise of our father. As much as it can be fun, I tell you it is not a joke. To whom much is given as 1st son or 1st born, much is demanded/expected.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by naijadiva2(f): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2007
i'm the first born in my family. sometimes i like and sometimes i don't. but all i know is that it is all responsibilities.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by mimibrown(f): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2007
Attention Attention Attention

pls i think is high time topics posted in Nairaland should be looked into.this topic if ur the first born makes no sense at all, if u dont have anything reasonable to stay just read other topic please.thank u
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Ebonyj(f): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2007
I am the 1st of 5 children and I must say being the first child is not easy o.

Too much is ecxpected of you and you are not allowed room for mistakes
You are much more mature than your peers (which sometimes is a benefit btu not always, sometimes you may be seen as been boring).

Then again you get to make the decision for the whole family and you get evverybody's respect.
Been first has got its ups and downs, I am grateful to be the first child.
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by frfrank(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
YEAH YEAH I LIKE BEIGN NUMBER ONE AND I AM ENJOYING IT BUT WAT IT WIT FIRST BORNS

Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by whytee(f): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
Yes i am. with so many responsibilities .although we are only two; me and the boy. thank God im working
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by mellow(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2007
First born. Is that the name of a new shampoo?[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Scopium: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
mellow:

First born. Is that the name of a new shampoo?[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
[size=13pt]For dumb people it's a type of strong shampoo used to get rid of dandruff like mellow. By the way mellow or is it meow is some bum's cat suffering from feline infectious peritonitis aka feline FIP. Someone please call the zoo to quarantine this meow.[/size]
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
[center]olanajim' tell us what u want to do about it are planning for an Holocust for the First Born shocked[/center]
Re: Are You The First Born In Your Family? by SweetT1: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2007
@poster

There is a new scientific device that has worked well but the device is strictly for catholic fathers. It is designed by a catholic doctor for church members, it's new. This device is actually for under 17 girls. The device works like a fire alarm and it's a temporary medical implant given like a shot. when the girl is sexually aroused around the breast area, the sexual hormones in her body sends a signal to the electro-potential of a special designed family clock and the bell rings six times to alert a family member. The only side effect is the false alarm set when the daughter is masturbating or watching a romantic movies and also rashes around the butt cheeks. They are doing more research work to reduce the side effects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Said I Eat Like A Thief I Need To Prove Him Wrong / A Father's Case Against Breast-feeding / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.