Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is It Right To Turn The Church Of God Into Selling Arena. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Turn The Church Of God Into Selling Arena. (500 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Turn The Church Of God Into Selling Arena. by ElderLoLo: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
People of Nairaland pls i want to know whether is right to turn the House of God into selling arena..i meant selling of Olive oil, casette video etc..because in the book of John chapter 2 vrs 14-16...And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the monechangers doing business. When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overtuned the tables. And He said to those doves, "Take these things away! Do not make my Father's house a house of merchandise..

pls help in contribute to this issue..
Re: Is It Right To Turn The Church Of God Into Selling Arena. by Goshen360(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
Many things are wrong in the body of Christ today. This is one of them. Is selling books wrong? No. But selling books and materials in the house of God is wrong. Some people can debate it that nothing is wrong in it but it is very clear in the scriptures that it is wrong.

You can search through the religious session pages, you will find similar topic that had been discussed.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Communicate Well / Don,t Be A Stony Ground!........mark 4:5-6 / This Song Moves Me To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.