Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. (35415 Views)

Access Wap Sites And Download From Them On A Pc / "list Of Useful Proxy Sites And Ip's" / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2006
wap2.nairaland.com - post topics and navigate easily on nairaland - LIVE and it loads fast.

1. wap.google.com - this should be your homepage, it loads rather faster than other sites.(LYRICS, JOKES, ADults, )
2. wap.yahoo.co.in - i prefer this because it also loads faster than yahoo.com or .co.uk
3. wap.nokia.com - for nokia users, i download games and themes from here
4. www.news.bbc.co.uk/mobile/ - BBC sports, unbeatable in live reports. i watch premiership and champions league matches here live and direct (text format of course) + tables, transfer news among others (FOR FOOTBALL FANS). Once you get to football, add it as bookmark.
5. www.cnn.com/mobile - current CNN news (if you've got family in IRAQ, this should be your homepage)
6. www.hi5.com - live on hi5, takes some time 2 load because of d pictures.
7. wap.opera.com - download a fast browser, it makes your browsing very fast. if you have used opera on PC, then you'll understand, but you need this website only once.
8. www.free-ringtones.uk.com/polyphonic.htm - free ringtones like 10,000 live and direct.
9. www.4thegame.com/wap - Correct soccer website, substitute for bbc sports
10. wap.yahoo.co.au - if all yahoos do not load, try this.
11. wap.nairaland.com - loads pretty fast - not as much effects as wap2 anyway.
12. www.guardian.co.uk
13. wap.mig33.com - download and send free sms to and from Nigeria.

Update this list abeg, i dey feel u guys.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by larger20(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2006
myspace.com
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Seun(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
You forgot to include wap2.nairaland.com (and wap.nairaland.com)
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by hotangel2(f): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2006
seun is wap2 now working?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by hotangel2(f): 6:05am On Mar 28, 2006
I hate going on hi5 from my phone, Omg, soo slow. cheesy

Anyways, here r some for you:
wap.jokes.com
www.3gforfree.com --- ringtones
www.dictionary.com
wap.mobible.org -- The best bible u can get on ur phone.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Seun(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2006
What's wrong with WAP2? People keep saying it's not working buit no one gives me any useful information.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by hotangel2(f): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2006
Lemme check
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by hotangel2(f): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2006
Uhmm, this is wat i saw.

Nairaland Forum
[1] technology
[2] Entertainment
[3] General discussion

Additional Options
Logout
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Seun(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2006
Meaning what?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by hotangel2(f): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2006
Meaning, i think it's alright, <<snip: thanks, that's enough!>>
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2006
Sorry guyz, the list goes on.

11. wap.nairaland.com - arguably d hotest forum in Africa.
12. wap.o2.co.uk
13. http://wappy.to - create FREE WAP sites for yourself - you won't believe it. So easy to sign up.
14. I cant post adult sites here, do a search on google and you'd be shocked to discover how many adult sites spring up a day but i can tell you that you can't spend much time elsewhere esp. if you r browsing FOC (Free Of Charge) and if you are getting addicted already, please stop it ASAP (As Soon As Possible!).
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by darqly(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2006
mobile.sky.com
Very good for news and sports!!
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by jones007(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2006
downloads software, adults- wap.mobilust.net, wap.getjar.com, wap.psiloc.com.
dating- wapdating.net.
football news- mobile.sky.com
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by elphem(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2006
My phone is quite compatible with some of these sites but it brings html reply for most of sites that has too many colours. I use nokia 7650. Can you please help me.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by smokeytorp: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2006
Try the following links:

1. http://wap.glofonepals.com for those with a Glo GPRS line - you get Dating, Discussion forums, Chat rooms, Messages/ Photo/Video gallery, etc. One of the best Wap sites out there

2. http://wap.literotica.com - online erotic stories
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2006
Anyone knows how to get trillian on phone, i mean WAP format here. pls reply. Trillian makes you chat simultaneously on different chat ids including yahoo and msn.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2006
Is there a WAP site where one can truly send sms? I haven't really seen or @ least email to sms.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by taiwotee: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2006
Can you please , give me the best , Internet support servicer between these GSm
Operators in Nigeria and why you think is the best
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by elphem(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2006
No network works better as V-mobile "it's all about you". I have been using it and never failed in that aspect of the GPRS thing.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by tassmal(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2006
i discovered that the correct add for nairaland is www.nairaland.com/?wap2, this one goes no problem. wap2.nairaland usually doesnt connect for me.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Bossman(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2006
It may be phone related. I can connect with this one: wap2.nairaland
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 4:23am On Apr 13, 2006
Wap2.Nairaland.Com is unbelievably colourful and fast.I can log in and post comments as well like i'm doing now on a 7260.Maybe seun should include this in our welcome package.Ignorance is bad o.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by larger20(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2006
tassmal:

i discovered that the correct add for nairaland is www.nairaland.com/?wap2, this one goes no problem. wap2.nairaland usually doesnt connect for me.

what is ur browser ?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2006
Lyricsfreak.Com - all the lyrics you can think of.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2006
Lyricsfreak.Com - all the lyrics you can think of.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 7:51am On Apr 14, 2006
Which wap site covers leagues other than the premiership? I mean ligue 1,serie a and la liga.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2006
Which wap site covers leagues other than the premiership? I mean ligue 1,serie a and la liga.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2006
wap.mig33.com

register and send free SMS for real from Naija to anywhere.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2006
For mig33, you will need to download and install the software. Its free, the more the number of people you refer to the network, the more the number of SMSes you can send.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2006
Nairalanders,
I'm sure you got the text message on monday. MTN will charge 75kobo per KB downloaded and 60naira per MMS. So what are hustlers to do? Should we go back to Glo (full version) or ride on with our trial version (free) on Vmobile?

This morning they empited my balance to 0.07kobo (the lowest i've ever had). Now I can't even flash, I'm even afraid to recharge because I must have downloaded more than 64MB since inception yet they charged me without browsing. Anyhow, I was expecting to see this post since I received the text, but now that its real - be warned!

Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Immortalme(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2006
Nairalanders, i hope Vmobile will not start billing us without notice.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by elphem(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2006
I so much think V-mobile is on it but they have that customer relationship feelings that they might leave it for a much longer time. There was a time an sms was sent in regards to VMMs that it will end 1st April and up till now, I am still sending MMS,

But this thier migrating thing na very big wahala. so after the migration they may decide the billing process, so lets watch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / 2015 Latest And Fastest Free Browsing(airtel, Etisalat And MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.