Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. (35413 Views)

Access Wap Sites And Download From Them On A Pc / "list Of Useful Proxy Sites And Ip's" / List Of WAP Sites You Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2006
Who has used mig33, if you invite a friend, they give you 1 dollar. you can even make phone calls without having credit and send text to abroad or nigeria.

Its free, try it.

mig33.com
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Amakah(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2006
I use a j300i sony ericsson with a Vmobile line and i would please like to get a site where i can download ring tones and mp3 . Can anyone help me please?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2006
www.free-ringtones.uk.com/polyphonic.htm - free ringtones like 10,000 live and direct.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by eveseh(f): 9:38am On May 06, 2006
my own

www.superclip.nl
youtube.com
google
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2006
Can you view youtube on your phone?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by eveseh(f): 1:54pm On May 06, 2006
Christino:

Can you view youtube on your phone?

i know?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2006
Why then did you include it in your favorite wap sites?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by eveseh(f): 2:06pm On May 06, 2006
Christino:

Why then did you include it in your favorite wap sites?

get out here you tongue tongue tongue tongue
i dont know? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2006
You ain't so serious are you? shocked
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by eveseh(f): 2:16pm On May 06, 2006
Christino:

You ain't so serious are you? shocked

am serious u are not serious,aint you abi? shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2006
free Yahoo messenger on your phone

www.agilemobile.com

Free Mail application on your phone

wap.movamail.com
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by dominobaby(f): 10:01am On May 16, 2006
@ christino.
I tried dat agile website but cudn't get it cos ma phone model's not on da list! Arghh!
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2006
What about a mobile browser (opera.com) or mobile email client (movamail.com) and what is the model of your phone?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Immortalme(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2006
@christino, agile messenger did not work on my phone. I use a nokia 6630. Any suggestion on what i should?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2006
It worked on a SE F500i but its not working on my 6600.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2006
Do you have Opera Mobile?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by elphem(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2006
I tried to download opera mini on my 7650 but it didnt download all before it removed it.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 6:53am On May 25, 2006
why not try opera mobile instead. i have a feeling it works best with sony ericsson
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Seye(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
Christino:

why not try opera mobile instead. i have a feeling it works best with sony ericsson
Opera doesn't work on my Sony Erickson w800i
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2006
You should download the one for Sony Ericson phones or the general one.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Seye(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2006
How can I do that? I downloaded the opera mini browser with my SEw880i. there's a message it always display" To start using Opera mini, your phone needs a GPRS/3G profile." What does that mean?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Christino(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2006
You probably do not have the right version for your phone. You should look for the specific download file for your Phone model, or better still try opera Mini for all phones. Opera works well for most Sony Ericsson phones.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by justkunmi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2006
mobile.getjar.com for all applications you can think of. works well on nokia 6230 but y'all can try it on ya phones.
wap. gruzsoft.pri.ee/wap/games25.wml#games for java games. thousands of them.
wap.zedge.net free downloads. but u av to register first on the mormal site at zedge.net then downlaod to your phone with the wap site.
prodigits.com for free stuff
and for all man utd fans, pda.sky.com/sports/pda_football_yt_team_menu.asp?league=prem&team=manutd its a bookmark. takes u straight to man utd's page on sky sports.
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Destiny6(f): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by mikeapp: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2007
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by joeb1(m): 2:18am On Jun 22, 2007
My best Wap site is waptrick.com you can get any thing you want on Waptrick e.g games,mp3,music video's,polyphonic ringtones,song lyrics,wallpapers,movies,chat,forums,news e.t.c
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by ahmmstar(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2007
U can also go to
ahmmstar.Gprs.Lt
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by seanloaf: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2007
What is ahmmstar.Gprs.Lt?
http://www.lyricsenergy.com/d4.php
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by muziekpedi: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2007
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Fadajasi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
Youtube is on mobile m.youtube.com
blueapple.mobi
xchanger.mobi
mywaves.com/m
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by Fadajasi(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
What about adult sites?
Re: Favorite Wap Sites And What You Can Get Off Them. by bopter: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
here's a new one http://PLIBA.mobi

let's you add a business service or personal service for free and people all over the world can start making bookings straight away. Also good discounts on hostels, hotels, car rentals etc in many countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / 2015 Latest And Fastest Free Browsing(airtel, Etisalat And MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.