Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Storborn House Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Storborn House Wife. (2395 Views)

Lovely Photos Of Storborn Babies, Lol / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
It may sound funny but i need to say it and at least get some advice from u guys.Now here is the story:>>>> My wify has a friend that grew up together from childhood. Resently, she informed us that she is about getting married. She now then called and pleaded me to release my wify to assist she and her husband to be some of the wedding preparation/planning. To cut a long story short, my wify went and refuse to come back to our home. I tried calling her and the response was that my calling her was too much and that i shouln't call again becos the whole activity is so busy and she wont hv d time to speak wit me. Now she is back to our home after flouting my orders about leaving thier place to our matrimonial home in time. Now in dis situation wat will i need to do And even after her wedding she hasn't even call me to show appreciation 4 releasing my wify to her,neither the husband did. Pls advice...
Re: Storborn House Wife. by taryour(f): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
coupe-boy:
It may sound funny but i need to say it and at least get some advice from u guys.Now here is the story:>>>> My wify has a friend that grew up together from childhood. Resently, she informed us that she is about getting married. She now then called and pleaded me to release my wify to assist she and her husband to be some of the wedding preparation/planning. To cut a long story short, my wify went and refuse to come back to our home. I tried calling her and the response was that my calling her was too much and that i shouln't call again becos the whole activity is so busy and she wont hv d time to speak wit me. Now she is back to our home after flouting my orders about leaving thier place to our matrimonial home in time. Now in dis situation wat will i need to do And even after her wedding she hasn't even call me to show appreciation 4 releasing my wify to her,neither the husband did. Pls advice...

lol. Just forgive her n let things go on as nomall. I hope she apokogised oo.
Re: Storborn House Wife. by SisiKill1: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
coupe-boy:

Lmao! Eleha Jawe!!

Why will she wanna come back to a place where she has to be "released" cheesy cheesy

Okay on a serious note, It is very annoying when people don't show appreciation after you let them use your property!! You didn't have to release her to them but you being the magnanimous person you are, you did and how do the repay you. . .mot a word of thanks. Some people have no idea what can ungratefulness can cause.

I remember a story my grandma told me, one man released his slaves to go help his friend clear his farm, after the clearing the other man didn't even come calling to say thanks. . .nothing. The slave owner got angry and fought his friend, the small fight between friends turned to all out war and before you know it the whole village razed down by fire, property lost, lives lost. . .all because one person didn't see fit to thank another for releasing his slave. SMH!! angry

My Advice, don't be angry just take this has a lesson learned. Now you know that next time you won't release your wife to any body until you get assurance they will appreciate your releasing. . .releasion. . .whatever, you get the point, no?
Re: Storborn House Wife. by moremi2008(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao! Eleha Jawe!!

Why will she wanna come back to a place where she has to be "released" cheesy cheesy

Okay on a serious note, It is very annoying when people don't show appreciation after you let them use your property!! You didn't have to release her to them but you being the magnanimous person you are, you did and how do the repay you. . .mot a word of thanks. Some people have no idea what can ungratefulness can cause.

I remember a story my grandma told me, one man released his slaves to go help his friend clear his farm, after the clearing the other man didn't even come calling to say thanks. . .nothing. The slave owner got angry and fought his friend, the small fight between friends turned to all out war and before you know it the whole village razed down by fire, property lost, lives lost. . .all because one person didn't see fit to thank another for releasing his slave. SMH!! angry

My Advice, don't be angry just take this has a lesson learned. Now you know that next time you won't release your wife to any body until you get assurance they will appreciate your releasing. . .releasion. . .whatever, you get the point, no?

Abeg, no kill me with laughter! Thank God some of us can pass across a message with humor. I can't, so here we go:

@ OP, your wife is not a cooking pot to be lent out to friends and family when needed. She went to help her childhood friend with her wedding plans and was courteous enough to ask you before leaving. Instead of rejoicing with her friend during this happy event, you wicked man decided to start disturbing your wife with phone calls, so much so that she had to ask you to back off! Your wife finally returns home, a little later than anticipated, and the first thing that popped into your little head is to report her to Nairaland. My friend, it's pretty clear that your wife isn't the problem. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! You come across as a petty, jobless man that's up to no good. Please stop harassing your wife over irrelevant nonsense. She hasn't done anything wrong. Stop allowing your bloated ego to get in the way of your marital happiness! If you're upset over this small thing, I can't imagine what you're going to do when something that's actually serious happens.

2 Likes

Re: Storborn House Wife. by Outstrip(f): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
How long was your wife gone abeg? I like how people refer to women as stubborn as if she were a donkey? Anyway how long was she gone?
Re: Storborn House Wife. by armyofone(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
no vex my brother. try to solve the problem in the bedroom.
she must be really tired lol. run her a bath, put lotta candles in the bathroom and let her rest her aching feet.
don't forget to make her a nice dinner too. after you both done eating, you both can catch up what went on there.

solve problem with Romance not War wink
Re: Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
Thank you all for your contribution. is good to shear and learn lesson from things like this... Weder good or bad the advice from u guys may be, a message has been pass across.
Re: Storborn House Wife. by robinboy: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2012
Mr Man, i like your spirit, use this type of spirit in the house with your wife and all shall be well.
Re: Storborn House Wife. by Busybody2(f): 1:07am On Apr 20, 2012
moremi2008:

[size=18pt]@ OP, your wife is not a cooking pot to be lent out to friends and family when needed. [/size]

You people will not kill me i swear

I can see your silent/unspoken/unsaid:

. . . "repeat after me . . . . . . your wife is not a cooking pot to be lent out. . . grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Storborn House Wife. by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Storborn House Wife. by moremi2008(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2012
@ OP, for some reason something just told me to check out your previous posts on NL! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a devil, sir! Haba! You not only slept with your wife's younger sister, you have also recently impregnated another woman knowing fully well that you and your wife have not conceived yet! Yeparipa! God deliver my sisters from men like you! Just take am easy oh! Everything in this life has its reward and if all you write about on here is true, you are sowing TERRIBLE seeds for the future.
Re: Storborn House Wife. by Buchika: 7:28am On Apr 20, 2012
chaircover: awwwwwww now I feel sorry for the poster. I like it when people learn from their mistakes.
poster just as you have been told, ease off. Let your wife be free and even though she is married to you, she is still an individual. She is still yours, but not in the way that you have expressed it in your post.

Sisikill will not kill me one day cool
Re: Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2012
Thank you all for the good, the bad and the ugly advice. I'm a change man now, old things hv passed away and every thing now is new. Thank u all..
Re: Storborn House Wife. by moremi2008(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2012
coupe-boy:
Thank you all for the good, the bad and the ugly advice. I'm a change man now, old things hv passed away and every thing now is new. Thank u all..

Abeg, spare us the platitude. So what happened to your girlfriend's bele? You don comot am? I pray God forgives you. Randy old goat! You had better to fix your marriage and heal yourself!
Re: Storborn House Wife. by taryour(f): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2012
coupe-boy:

OMG!!! U av changed,after all d damages u av caused ur wife,d hurt n pains,d betrayal,rejection n emotional stress. U even slept with her sister n u ad oda girlfrnds. U say u av changed but did tell ur wife abt all ur deeds?as she completely fogiven u with d whole of her heart? If u did not tell her n u think u av changed then i assure u dat u are in for a deep shit. Cos her spirit,creator,body and soul asnt forgiven u,u will definately pay for every single hurt n pain u av caused that woman. Her creator will hunt u down,n u will never succed or av rest of mind in life untill u postrate infront of ur wife n plead for her forgiveness. U are wicked ooo,u did all dis to her yet u can still call her sturbon. Kai !! U are a very wicked and heartless man. Ur marriage is still young n u av done so much damage...
Re: Storborn House Wife. by Aparche(f): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2012
[/b][b] grin grin grin
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao! Eleha Jawe!!

^^buhahahahahahahahahahaha...I love this
@op: is ur wife a prisoner in her home that u have to "release" her?
Re: Storborn House Wife. by tasandra: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2012
abeg lv mata my broda grin since she don come..just,use una normal way teach am some good lesson ;Dwen she go evn dey ask 4 more..u knw wetin i dey talk wella ;Dhappy bed room wrestling grin grin
Re: Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2012
moremi2008: @ OP, for some reason something just told me to check out your previous posts on NL! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a devil, sir! Haba! You not only slept with your wife's younger sister, you have also recently impregnated another woman knowing fully well that you and your wife have not conceived yet! Yeparipa! God deliver my sisters from men like you! Just take am easy oh! Everything in this life has its reward and if all you write about on here is true, you are sowing TERRIBLE seeds for the future.
i said i'm changed now and hv confessed all my deeds..
Re: Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2012
taryour:

OMG!!! U av changed,after all d damages u av caused ur wife,d hurt n pains,d betrayal,rejection n emotional stress. U even slept with her sister n u ad oda girlfrnds. U say u av changed but did tell ur wife abt all ur deeds?as she completely fogiven u with d whole of her heart? If u did not tell her n u think u av changed then i assure u dat u are in for a deep shit. Cos her spirit,creator,body and soul asnt forgiven u,u will definately pay for every single hurt n pain u av caused that woman. Her creator will hunt u down,n u will never succed or av rest of mind in life untill u postrate infront of ur wife n plead for her forgiveness. U are wicked ooo,u did all dis to her yet u can still call her sturbon. Kai !! U are a very wicked and heartless man. Ur marriage is still young n u av done so much damage...
You are not God, neither are u to dictate my future. It's just a deed dat has been done and i think is repairable which i hv already done.
Re: Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2012
Aparche: [/b][b] grin grin grin

^^buhahahahahahahahahahaha...I love this
@op: is ur wife a prisoner in her home that u have to "release" her?
Why are u pretending as if you dn't know wat i mean? Pls she is not a prisoner!
Re: Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2012
moremi2008:

Abeg, spare us the platitude. So what happened to your girlfriend's bele? You don comot am? I pray God forgives you. Randy old goat! You had better to fix your marriage and heal yourself!
Na you give am bele? My friend mind ur business. You old pretending cow! If them gv una chance una go do pass as i do. Morons!
Re: Storborn House Wife. by coupeboy(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2012
moremi2008: @ OP, for some reason something just told me to check out your previous posts on NL! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a devil, sir! Haba! You not only slept with your wife's younger sister, you have also recently impregnated another woman knowing fully well that you and your wife have not conceived yet! Yeparipa! God deliver my sisters from men like you! Just take am easy oh! Everything in this life has its reward and if all you write about on here is true, you are sowing TERRIBLE seeds for the future.
If then give you chance, u go do pass like this! Nor dey pretend. I hate pretenders!
Re: Storborn House Wife. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2012
am sure there existed a serious communication gap between you and your wife before she left the house for the wedding preparations, out of experience i speaketh, my wife would call me 10times while still on her way with dozens of txt msgs. the fact is that your wife was bored in your own house with the same communication gap i mentioned above, she went to a friends house and was so excited the way that couple live so she found happiness and decided to overstay, you really need to do some home work in your marriage, i know we are always busy but at least have quality good time with your wife.
worry not about her friend who never called to say thanks, they are still in honey-moon (enjoying quality good time with each other, which is the cornerstone of a happy marriage)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Married Couples Dont Kiss In Public / How Do You Handle S*xual Harassment By Your In-laws? / PHOTOS: Woman Spotted Walking Stark Unclad In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.