Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:52 PM

"Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim (10014 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by kodylicky(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
Great piece. interesting!!
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by Sugardiva(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
Great writting. But abeg make Timi no fall o. Chai see temptation. Part 2 pls!
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by 190: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
KMT - rubbish!
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by Tinyemeka(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ Seun, obviously, the author is already a made writer as evidenced by the comments from other posters and the quality of the first part of the story.

What did you intend to achieve by posting the initial part? It behooves on you to either post the remaining part of the story or either let us know if the story has ended and we were only required to give our opinion on that intro.

Your response is being expected as soon as possible.
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by greedie1(f): 11:04am On Apr 21, 2012
Great piece from Umari as usual.... But wat d hell is Sarah upto
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by phadat(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
Nice one but @seun don't you think its better to post the whole story once instead of sequential posting now am wondering when the next one is coming up wish its the full story long or not its meant for consumption @umari thumbs up and keep it coming
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by smalmata(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2012
Nice One Umari,it got me clapping 4 u. Seriously,its in d mindset as in anytin u believe comes 4rm ur mind. I wil rily want to read d full story,anywia I can get d book ere in abuja? Pls mail me:kibrahim04@gmail.com,thanks.
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by frijos(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
Excelboi: You beta point a gun at my head for me 2 read dat ish up there.

LWKM

@ OP nice one man very nice, it is very captivating, interesting, suspense-filled and hilarious. especially where Timmy's heart was celebrating victory over his mind which slumped but didn't die lol. and also where the mind was now laughing at his heart. mehn this write-up is really nice.
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by sunnshyn(f): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2012
I finally read this piece. I enjoyed it, thought I wldnt initially....waiting on part 2....lol
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by IZUKWU(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2012
Oga seun , what happenned to this thread . I have been waiting for its continuation/ conclusion. Please don't let the thread hang . Do something.
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by IZUKWU(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2012
angry
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by nanalady(f): 8:43pm On May 16, 2012
dear author,please complete the unilag runsgirl story...

1 Like

Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by nanalady(f): 9:19pm On May 16, 2012
all ur storys are ssooooo intresting,wheres the rest now,abeg publish them so i won't faint of suspense.
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by Nobody: 8:05am On May 17, 2012
Seun:
The Literature section is certainly a great place to post works-in-progress so other authors and literary buffs can drop their comments, so your suggestion is a good one. However, we decided to post our sponsored romantic stories here because they are meant for consumption by all Nairaland members who appreciate romance.

Seun stop lying to us.... It's because romance section draws the most viewers and comments.
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by Seun(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2012
12 inches!:
Seun stop lying to us.... It's because romance section draws the most viewers and comments.
The politics section is even more popular. Why didn't I post it there?
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by OTIGA1(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2012
yes? sowie i got banned and want to test if the ban has been lifted!
Re: "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim by IZUKWU(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2012
Seun:
The politics section is even more popular. Why didn't I post it there?
will you continue the story or not or . . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? / Why You Should Use RAW HONEY / Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.