Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 (33502 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Barcelona: 28% (41 votes)
Real Madrid: 59% (85 votes)
Draw: 11% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 30th April 2012 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich (2 - 1 ) On 25th April 2012 / UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Olu12345: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mou n Pep can b compared cos dey r both football coaches,but Mou is by far much more deeper.His antecedents speak volumes,nutshell,let Pep take up a club elsewhere devoid of these established Barca stars n win laurels wt them.I or Ibrahimovich can coach this Barca side to glory without hassles...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by pofolo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
So you see Barcelona is beatable even @ nu camp.
But, Uefalona is untouchable n invincible.
Without referees support Barcelona is jst a bunch of frustrated overpampered lads not given attention.
Thumbs up Cr7,
now Jose Mourinho is THE ONLY ONE.

Madrid did learn frm Chelsea defeat of barca,because today dem no play ' gragra hard'
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by pazienza(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
yungboss: Barca are such a f** up side, they cant score they cant defend,or was it overconfidence? They waste alotta chances in front of goal,stereotyped style,even when things aren't workng rite. Where was Pique,why must all defenders rush forward?
There should be matches where a little bit of conservatism be employed, big matches as these...put a check your defence, this is so dissapointing!
Come Tuesday,chelsea will put an end to a once prospective season for us!
Stereotyped style indeed, it was just a few days ago that xavi was boasting that barca don't change the style of their game,irrespective of the opponent,he went on and said that madrid has been changing their style of play each time they meet barca,talk about pride before fall.

Barca can't be playing the same style of football year after year and expect other teams not to find how to break their dominance,there should be a plan B.

The difference between arsenal and barca is that barca always have a way scoring goals,with messi hiting a dry run and the rest being too wasteful in front of goal,barca could soon be another arsenal,eye catching football with no end product.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by sholatech(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
I also do not agree that Pep should leave Barca to prove himself. Hey, this is his first league club and he won lots right from his first season. He is one of world's great like JM and Ferguson. Alex Ferguson never left Man United and he's reverred and one of the best ever. Pep, you are good and can stay with Barca for live without proving to anyone. Most of these players were discovered by you. Unlike other coaches that buy already established players, you have a way of grooming and moulding players. Even today that we lost, you brought a player from the bench that scored immediately. I have seen you doing this with Pedro and Ibrahim Afellay in different El classicos. Even in the first El-classico this season, your newly bought players Fabregas and Sanchez were those that wrecked havoc.
Stay in Barca, discover another winning formular and invent another style of play and you will always be respected!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by eprynce(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
BFC, the great babylon crumbling? I saw this coming when Xavi was substituted against Chelsea. same happened 2day...e don hard for dem!
But I shall confirm Tuesday night
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by adino(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID!
IT IS ALL OVER FOR fc uefa barcelona AS REFEREELONA AND ASSISTANT REFEREELONA COULD NOT HELP THEM. I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR barca! MOURINHO HAS COME TO TOWN.
MOURINHO HAS COME TO TOWN.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by dabrake(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2012
Olu12345: Mou n Pep can b compared cos dey r both football coaches,but Mou is by far much more deeper.His antecedents speak volumes,nutshell,let Pep take up a club elsewhere devoid of these established Barca stars n win laurels wt them.I or Ibrahimovich can coach this Barca side to glory without hassles...
even amodu shuaibu can do that convincingly
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
laz_inc: Messi is really a magician, I saw him entered then he disappeared!
You just stole someone else's comment from soccernet.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by adino(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
@9jafreak:
Back to back to back defeat for UEFALona

NO BE SMALL TIN OOH, FC UEFA NO GO KILL PERSON, WELL THANK GOD FOR MOURINHO.
[size=15pt]THE GOD OF MIRACLE WILL DESTROY ALL THE BARCA IN OUR LIVES, AMEN.[/size]

@sammirano
I really hate Barca with passion, and all this makes me real happy and even happy that messi will be frustrated and he will know how it feels to frustrated.

BROSS, YOU SURE SAY YOU HATE BARCA REACH ME. WELL SHA WE DEY THE SAME LEVEL BUT FOR ME SHA "I HATE BARCELONER WITH A FERVENT PASSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Reference(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2012
9jafreak: [size=16pt]Mourinho na Master

Guardiola is shit really. He has no GAME B!

This guy would relegate Chelsea if they employ him

There is no way he'll be able to cope with the English league or anywhere other than Barcelona's most ingenious midfield machine + Messi
[/size]

Said it quite a while ago. I seriously doubt Pep's tactical ability for two reasons. One, there is never a plan B. It is always about player power, throw players in and hope they can outposses the opposition. When the end goal doesn't come the chap is appears always lost.

This causes the second problem, the team and by extension the teamwork is increasingly built around Messi. He is taking far too much importance than an experienced manager should permit. This is strategically dangerous. We know that the powers of Andres and Xavi are on the wane due to age and injury. This does not however mean Messi should play 8, 9 and 10 at the same time. Poor coaching.

This has led to the third and obvious result, Messi is burnt. At 24 he's played far too many games at such high intensity that if Pep cannot reform the situation he might just go the way of Patrick Kluivert. Messi needs a rest, the team needs a rest. Success has its limits and penalties.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by dabrake(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
Eifeh: see comment, is not easy to be the best, madrid fanz is not up to 10 here is does epl fanz that barca always teach how play that is making nose. Pep is better than moriho go and cheack their back to back. Only 2day madrid were able 2 win were no going to hear word again.
dey there dey console yourself. FCB is a dead team walking and would be given the final burial next week @ camp wuruwuru nou by chelsea. Guardiola = tacticsless tacticslessness.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by oluoma1: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
I said it and e don't happen?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by otokx(m): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
Another issue is the media talk by the players who now go about making noise. They should let the goals and wins speak for itself. Shame on my team BARCA.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
sholatech: I also do not agree that Pep should leave Barca to prove himself. Hey, this is his first league club and he won lots right from his first season. He is one of world's great like JM and Ferguson. Alex Ferguson never left Man United and he's reverred and one of the best ever. Pep, you are good and can stay with Barca for live without proving to anyone. Most of these players were discovered by you. Unlike other coaches that buy already established players, you have a way of grooming and moulding players. Even today that we lost, you brought a player from the bench that scored immediately. I have seen you doing this with Pedro and Ibrahim Afellay in different El classicos. Even in the first El-classico this season, your newly bought players Fabregas and Sanchez were those that wrecked havoc.
Stay in Barca, discover another winning formular and invent another style of play and you will always be respected!

excuse me sir, did you just say that pep discovered most of Barca players ? please get your facts right! These bunch think they are some kind of soccer gods...wait and see how they crumble like pack of cards! Full of boastfullness and pride !!! Their fall is imminent!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by richjohn1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
Its irritating to hear pple say SAF hasn't left Man U true but he didnt start there he already made a name @ aberdeen. Please check ur records
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by henrychubayo: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
Baca plz cry very well. I love this guy called jose. A huge credit to him now and ronaldo is above messi now. Baca no see opportunity to Cheat today. Chelsea plz complete the job
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by olaadegoke(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
Chunk of possessions doesn't mean u r going to win a game but Goals do...Hala Madrid
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by adino(m): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
@mykejones(m)
After scoring against Barcelona today, Ronaldo sets a world record that may never be broken in a game of league-football again. He is now the only man to score against the entire clubs in a single season. I.e, he has scored against the 19 other clubs in La liga dis season.
Congrats brov!

My brother, it still remains the match against Malorca at the Bernabeau in May. Let us all pray for C-Boy, because that record no be small tin ooh and he must break it.
But on another record side, Jose Mourinho Real Madrid just break their own record (john Toshack Real madrid) by scoring 109 goals in a season (Toshack madrid scored 107), the highest by any spanish side. That is Real madrid breaking real madrid record Hmmmmmmm.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by MOBBDEEP: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ HNOsegbe,
Hmm!!!, too bad that you are allowing emotions to cloud your 'sight' so to speak.
For one, Barca played better, had sharpest attacks, had higher ball possession, were fouled plenty times. But you & I both know that input doesn't easily readily translate to output in the world of soccer!

Please, don't even go there ( I don't mean offense ) about Tello because if we are to objectively pick the MVP of the match, I'll nominate him among others like Ronaldo, Messi, Dani Alves. That he 'frittered' away chances, that ordinarily we won't have seen if not for him being outstanding & skillful, is not enough to hang him.

It's not as if Murhino was superb today. Meanwhile, Pep simply didn't change who he has always been. Therefore, let's cast-aside the idea that Murhino's tact overtly won the game. That's untrue.

If you try to follow the posts on this thread, someone who desires ABSOLUTE truth will be misled because most of the Soccer-fans here are Anti-Barca & the root reason is not far-fetched - The better or 'best' you are, the more enemy you garnered. Nobody hates the down-trodden. I, for one, don't like Messi, Xavi etc He steal my yam? No, obviously. He's being persecuted because he's apogee of excellence.
Everybody wanted Barca to lose & that's the succinct but bitter gospel.

Anyway, I hope you were entertained (More of compliment than question)

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Browser69(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Heyaa! sorry guys
come tuesday We shall put small pepper on ur injury
grin grin grin

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by osat02: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Barca was really rusty tonight, but since when has losing 2 matches in a roll means the end of an empire and a culture? yes give it to C7 and RM..we are really down but not out, BARCA ALL THE WAY tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by elampiro(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
sholatech: I also do not agree that Pep should leave Barca to prove himself. Hey, this is his first league club and he won lots right from his first season. He is one of world's great like JM and Ferguson. Alex Ferguson never left Man United and he's reverred and one of the best ever. Pep, you are good and can stay with Barca for live without proving to anyone. Most of these players were discovered by you. Unlike other coaches that buy already established players, you have a way of grooming and moulding players. Even today that we lost, you brought a player from the bench that scored immediately. I have seen you doing this with Pedro and Ibrahim Afellay in different El classicos. Even in the first El-classico this season, your newly bought players Fabregas and Sanchez were those that wrecked havoc.

Point of correction: Sir Alex Ferguson created grade records as coach of Aberdeen bewfore signing for Man United. Aberdeen was an unknown team and hadn't won anything for decades before Ferguson got there. When he arrived he pushed the traditional leaders, Celtic and Rangers to the background and rule the league for year and also won European title for Aberdeen before joining Man United. He is a genius!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Reference(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
osat02: Barca was really rusty tonight, but since when has losing 2 matches in a roll means the end of an empire and a culture? yes give it to C7 and RM..we are really down but not out, BARCA ALL THE WAY tongue tongue tongue tongue

Rusty? Really? The truth is the exact opposite. They are burnt out. The mental and physical expenses of win after win, record after record is taking its toll. How do you quite frankly eliminate the role of a top striker and combine it with that of an attacking midfielder and expect peak performance match after match year in year out. That is being naughty. Since Villa's injury he has not been effectively replaced, Barca has not been able to play anything else other than 3-4-3. If they had a proper 9 they could have changed to 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 and not conceeded. Am not just convinced Pep is in full control of that team.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by yungboss(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
Reference:

Said it quite a while ago. I seriously doubt Pep's tactical ability for two reasons. One, there is never a plan B. It is always about player power, throw players in and hope they can outposses the opposition. When the end goal doesn't come the chap is appears always lost.

This causes the second problem, the team and by extension the teamwork is increasingly built around Messi. He is taking far too much importance than an experienced manager should permit. This is strategically dangerous. We know that the powers of Andres and Xavi are on the wane due to age and injury. This does not however mean Messi should play 8, 9 and 10 at the same time. Poor coaching.

This has led to the third and obvious result, Messi is burnt. At 24 he's played far too many games at such high intensity that if Pep cannot reform the situation he might just go the way of Patrick Kluivert. Messi needs a rest, the team needs a rest. Success has its limits and penalties.
intelligent comment.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by yungboss(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2012
MOBBDEEP: @ HNOsegbe,
Hmm!!!, too bad that you are allowing emotions to cloud your 'sight' so to speak.
For one, Barca played better, had sharpest attacks, had higher ball possession, were fouled plenty times. But you & I both know that input doesn't easily readily translate to output in the world of soccer!

Please, don't even go there ( I don't mean offense ) about Tello because if we are to objectively pick the MVP of the match, I'll nominate him among others like Ronaldo, Messi, Dani Alves. That he 'frittered' away chances, that ordinarily we won't have seen if not for him being outstanding & skillful, is not enough to hang him.

It's not as if Murhino was superb today. Meanwhile, Pep simply didn't change who he has always been. Therefore, let's cast-aside the idea that Murhino's tact overtly won the game. That's untrue.

If you try to follow the posts on this thread, someone who desires ABSOLUTE truth will be misled because most of the Soccer-fans here are Anti-Barca & the root reason is not far-fetched - The better or 'best' you are, the more enemy you garnered. Nobody hates the down-trodden. I, for one, don't like Messi, Xavi etc He steal my yam? No, obviously. He's being persecuted because he's apogee of excellence.

true talk...but i dont wholesomely agree on your "tello" opinion. Its your view anyways
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by yungboss(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
Browser69: Heyaa! sorry guys
come tuesday We shall put small pepper on ur injury
grin grin grin
hey yo son, dont be too quick
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by jackpot(f): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: ibimke, dabrake(m), Mai-suya, Gideonyte(m), Peterson1993(m), zubbainno123, binhozie, metodman(m), Jimatex, Chubhie(m), ayusco, dragnet, abiri(m), MSItachi, akiesony(m), HNosegbe(m), IRAPADA (m), emmykpes(m), Bandit C., BodyKiss(m), Nairaland=info, PweetyMj(f), GUNZnROSES(m), CyberG(m), Chizua(m), kokowe (m), Omo Mummy, mykejones(m), Abayomin70(m), Belmot(m), nonen(m), soapdish(f), kingsilly(m), cowgurl, pistol, coogar, virgie(f), duke4ever, Santino1(m), duality, afechosen(m), kilimanjaro(m), FrenchyL(m), 9jadelta, collyno200(m), executinal (m), killuminati, mysty, mojounited(m), scenerio, mama-gee(f), otumfour(m), jeron1(m), lionshare, Aringarosa(m), treasure_mi, danielyoung55, akereconfi(m), babaijesha, Lachynos2k2, Booty4me, fresh_dude(m), uche13, busar(m), jackpot(f), Dvampire(m), CARLISTO77(m), sarutobie (m) and 145 guest(s)
chei, see crowd. o boy, hope say una dey pay. Here no suppose be Free Match Viewing Centre shocked
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by Reference(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
yungboss:
true talk...but i dont wholesomely agree on your "tello" opinion. Its your view anyways

I agree partly with this just that when you sit back and watch the situation you kind of feel that he is bringing these players in quite too late in the day leaving a quality and experience gap in that team. I will venture same for Puyol and keeper Valdes, if he does not begin to frame proper replacements and get them playing quickly that defence will only worsen. Tello should have come in right from the get go to put away chances like those he missed today. The team is polarising. Not very safe.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by dabrake(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2012
MOBBDEEP: @ HNOsegbe,

I used to love barcelona not until they began faking pain(busquets, d.villa, pedro, alves, pique, . . .), causing the referee to be their match winner by antagonizing other teams year in year out(2009 : chelsea! ucl semi finals! 2nd leg, 2010 : inter milan! motta red card! ucl 2nd leg! semi finals, 2011 : arsenal! rvp red card! Ucl q.finals! 2nd leg and r.madrid! Pepe red card! Ucl 1st leg! Semi finals + nullification of higuain goal! Ucl 2nd leg! Semi finals, 2012 : ac.milan! Daft penalty awarded! Ucl q.finals 2nd leg! . . .). I could go on. Success get large family but cheats get enemy.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 by nlofficial(m): 1:23am On Apr 22, 2012
Reference:

Nice post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake / Full Nominees For UEFA Men's Player And Coach Of The Year / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup Semi-final 2 - 1 On 21st April 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.