Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany (8944 Views)

''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
Its ok, Mr President. The Chancellor believes you. We believe you. Just like we always have, even when we still got bombed.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by hamsky: 12:41am On Apr 20, 2012
no
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by busybee24: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2012
Same shit different day
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by FKO1(m): 2:29am On Apr 20, 2012
dayokanu: This is someone that cant even control his own diick and went around molesting Australian women in his short CHOGM trip

I dey laff

Drunk Fisherman indeed, They should reduce his alcohol allowance to make him sober up
Wetin dey pain u if e easy go b president.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by FKO1(m): 2:30am On Apr 20, 2012
jidody: Do we support him should be the question. YES

He cannot do it alone.
Thank u jare
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by FKO1(m): 2:34am On Apr 20, 2012
fluid26:

abobi, u lack wisdom! Pray fervently to God for wisdom!!
it is u that lacks wisdom.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by BabaEleko(m): 2:52am On Apr 20, 2012
When will this clown shut up his promising dirty mouth?
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 20, 2012
The solution to ending Boko Haram is TB Joshua. He predicted death in Nollywood and I hear say he predicted Chelsea's victory. Make he predict say the end of Boko Haram is near na grin
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 20, 2012
jidody: Do we support him should be the question. YES

He cannot do it alone.

Sure, he can't do it alone. Just like he couldn't win elections alone, and look what he's done thus far. He watched Boko Haram grow wings in the last how many months, and you want to stand by him again?

I believe in giving second chances, but I don't believe in giving 14+ second chances all in the name of "we're suffering but not like before". If he has Boko Haram allies and sponsors in his own political party and won't oust them, then he's not serious now. He's in a compromising position. Unfortunately, he chooses his fellow policrooks over the same Nigerians that voted him in.

He's on Time's 100 Influential list and wants to show the oyibos that what was written about him in the magazine/website is accurate.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Nwokephilip(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2012
Is boko haram still exist?
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by nairakobo1: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2012
when the leaders fail to take the bull by the horn and perform their duties deligently, lead by example yet embrace corruption instead of fighting it the way they fight to get themselves back into office, why won't they be criticised? The so-called leaders should expect it grin
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Nwokephilip(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2012
My people this is just unbelieveable that the boko haram is still exist,but i'm sure that our god is not sleeping.Boko haram just one day just one day we will hear the good news, boko haram be warn i said be war our god is watching you people just one day it will clear for you people's eyes
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by oluoma1: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2012
Freedom of speech!........i said it evryday different tori, nawaooo!! GEJ are we fools
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by ujchief(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2012
you guys got him wrong, that statement was made for the international community, same way he told the japanese abi na koreans that he'll end it in june. Here in naija, what he tells us is 'dont panick, terorist atack hapen everywhere', or 'pray that God will touch their hearts' and other bull s.h.!. t.
Btw, he claimed its not as bad as its being painted, yet he went ahead to solicite for help in areas of technology to help fight them!! This man keeps showing off his phd everywhere he goes!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by ziccoit: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2012
Since Mr GEJ is a black belter in telling lies and HOD of department of promise without action; I would not want to follow him on this. He is even a Boko Haram that all Nigerians need to end.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by onatisi(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf: It is like many cretins don't want boko haram to be defeated. I wonder why?
Boko haram will soon be history.

wrong they are getting stronger and deadlier simply because they have external support from other foreign terrorist group.jonathan played himself into a simple trick and right now he is behaving just as boko haram has thought and planned he would react.HE IS GIVING BOKO HARAM GLOBAL RECOGNITION
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by nairakobo1: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2012
ujchief: you guys got him wrong, that statement was made for the international community, same way he told the japanese abi na koreans that he'll end it in june. Here in naija, what he tells us is 'dont panick, terorist atack hapen everywhere', or 'pray that God will touch their hearts' and other bull s.h.!. t.
Btw, he claimed its not as bad as its being painted, yet he went ahead to solicite for help in areas of technology to help fight them!! This man keeps showing off his phd everywhere he goes!
ujchief: you guys got him wrong, that statement was made for the international community, same way he told the japanese abi na koreans that he'll end it in june. Here in naija, what he tells us is 'dont panick, terorist atack hapen everywhere', or 'pray that God will touch their hearts' and other bull s.h.!. t.
i feel u
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by kurus: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2012
I can't believe I have broken my words never to post on this silly forum again.

I am amazed at the silly comments being passed by some folks here about GEJ.

Let me start by saying I am not from the SS, neither do I work for Naija govt in any capacity.

For a country that is 52 years old and have had corruption openly practised every single day of its existence, i find it naive that some folks here actually expect GEJ to change the country overnight, even if he wanted to. There's a psychological warfare being waged around GEJ, to try and prevent his running come 2015.

Let me ask some pertinent questions:

- When OBJ spent 8 years and didn't deal with Boko Haram, but left them alone to do their own thing, including introducing Sharia over parts of the north, how many of the folks running their mouths here abused OBJ then, or even now blame him for not nipping the problem in the bud?

- When Yar adua left this country for almost a year, and the vice president was like a house boy in Aso rock, how many of the people here realised the absurdity of the country's politics that allowed such a lacuna to happen in the Presidency?

- When Buhari, Atiku, IBB, Gusau et al came openly to declare that they will set the country on fire, how many of the people here took them not seriously? and before you open your mouth to start saying 'why can't GEJ arrest them, let me ask if any of you work in an office environment, and how the politics in that office is played? Do you not know most times the people responsible for the horrible things happening in the company? and do those evil people EVER do those things themselves or do they use others to do their dirty work?

- VP Sambo has being fingered in the Boko Haram mess and a lot of highly placed people, but until you catch them making a call or with a bomb or some other incriminating evidence, you cant't prosecute them.

- How many governors did EFCC collate data on for prosecution over corruption and how many cases did the police, judiciary and even the Justice minister frustrate? Yeah, yeah, don't start screaming, if you can't do the job, get out of the kitchen.

and please, don't breathe that word Buhari. His bigotry is legendary: case in point: when Buhari was in power in 1984-85, tell me how many northern politicians he arrested and jailed? Mention 3 and there jail terms. A man who put the northern president under house arrest(in the president's own house) and who jailed the vice president? Can you believe how bigoted he is?

I digress but back to my point: This nation is so bleeped up that if the Nigerian president can only trust 2 people and he gives an order asking for elimination of BH bombers who have gone to carry out a bombing, you can be sure that at least one of the 2 people will go and ask for bribe from the BH boys.

If the naija police can kill fellow citizens over 20 naira, what do you think they will do over 1mil? So whats the solution:

Stop all the GEJ bashing: it aint achieving anything. Even the international recognition came because some of the things GEJ is doing is either not known to us, or we dont care to know about them. Yes, he drinks, yes, he gets drunks, but was OBJ not a useless womaniser who slept with his son's wife? Did Yar Adua not spend more time in hospital treating ailments than the time he spent ruling Naija? Did we insult the other presidents the way some folks r insulting GEJ?

Whether you like it or not, GEJ will rule till 2019. If you don't like it, too bad. GEJ ascension to power was divine. Like it or not, there is a reason for that. Personally, i know the nation can do better but when it comes to the game of power and politics, the best person for the job, might not even be in contention for the position.

I have read enough posts in the last few months and am surprised that some folks think if they keep up the bashing, he won't contest in 2015. Its aint working. and the BH boys r only making things work against the interest of the so called elites from the north who think its their right to rule. Come 2027, a middle belter will take over from an Igbo man(I aint Igbo either, aint delta, not SS or SE,so don't think I am canvassing for my tribe).

If we all work together with the president, maybe the work of eliminating BH can move faster. After all, the Great America has being fighting AL Qaeda since the 1980s and yet, they have defeated Al qaeda, so how can folks here be acting simple minded by thinking its a walk in the park to defeat terrorists, who have the active support of elites in the society they operate in. Maybe we should ask why BH only operates in the certain parts of the north. Why aint BH in the SW or SS or SE or even middle belt? Why is it only the Hausa-Fulani/Kanuri dominated part of the north that they operate fully in(the Kanuris are fully on the side of their traditional enemies [the hausa-fulani] in this guerilla warfare).

Let me pause and hope that folks will have a rethink. I doubt this but evil reigns when good people standby and watch evil people do evil things. I've had enough of all the silly talks about GEJ. Lets bring out credible opponents to GEJ and see if the people wont vote for such a person. Until we do that, NL warfare aint gonna change anything.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by nairakobo1: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2012
Baba_Eleko: When will this clown shut up his promising dirty mouth?
Pls. Let's not insult but criticize constructively. Yes, he may be a failure, and he is, but let's say it the way it is, not through insults please.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Danigmatic(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2012
Same old statement,,same old shit!!
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by ziccoit: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2012
kurus: I can't believe I have broken my words never to post on this silly forum again.

I am amazed at the silly comments being passed by some folks here about GEJ.

Let me start by saying I am not from the SS, neither do I work for Naija govt in any capacity.

For a country that is 52 years old and have had corruption openly practised every single day of its existence, i find it naive that some folks here actually expect GEJ to change the country overnight, even if he wanted to. There's a psychological warfare being waged around GEJ, to try and prevent his running come 2015.

Let me ask some pertinent questions:

- When OBJ spent 8 years and didn't deal with Boko Haram, but left them alone to do their own thing, including introducing Sharia over parts of the north, how many of the folks running their mouths here abused OBJ then, or even now blame him for not nipping the problem in the bud?

- When Yar adua left this country for almost a year, and the vice president was like a house boy in Aso rock, how many of the people here realised the absurdity of the country's politics that allowed such a lacuna to happen in the Presidency?

- When Buhari, Atiku, IBB, Gusau et al came openly to declare that they will set the country on fire, how many of the people here took them not seriously? and before you open your mouth to start saying 'why can't GEJ arrest them, let me ask if any of you work in an office environment, and how the politics in that office is played? Do you not know most times the people responsible for the horrible things happening in the company? and do those evil people EVER do those things themselves or do they use others to do their dirty work?

- VP Sambo has being fingered in the Boko Haram mess and a lot of highly placed people, but until you catch them making a call or with a bomb or some other incriminating evidence, you cant't prosecute them.

- How many governors did EFCC collate data on for prosecution over corruption and how many cases did the police, judiciary and even the Justice minister frustrate? Yeah, yeah, don't start screaming, if you can't do the job, get out of the kitchen.

and please, don't breathe that word Buhari. His bigotry is legendary: case in point: when Buhari was in power in 1984-85, tell me how many northern politicians he arrested and jailed? Mention 3 and there jail terms. A man who put the northern president under house arrest(in the president's own house) and who jailed the vice president? Can you believe how bigoted he is?

I digress but back to my point: This nation is so bleeped up that if the Nigerian president can only trust 2 people and he gives an order asking for elimination of BH bombers who have gone to carry out a bombing, you can be sure that at least one of the 2 people will go and ask for bribe from the BH boys.

If the naija police can kill fellow citizens over 20 naira, what do you think they will do over 1mil? So whats the solution:

Stop all the GEJ bashing: it aint achieving anything. Even the international recognition came because some of the things GEJ is doing is either not known to us, or we dont care to know about them. Yes, he drinks, yes, he gets drunks, but was OBJ not a useless womaniser who slept with his son's wife? Did Yar Adua not spend more time in hospital treating ailments than the time he spent ruling Naija? Did we insult the other presidents the way some folks r insulting GEJ?

Whether you like it or not, GEJ will rule till 2019. If you don't like it, too bad. GEJ ascension to power was divine. Like it or not, there is a reason for that. Personally, i know the nation can do better but when it comes to the game of power and politics, the best person for the job, might not even be in contention for the position.

I have read enough posts in the last few months and am surprised that some folks think if they keep up the bashing, he won't contest in 2015. Its aint working. and the BH boys r only making things work against the interest of the so called elites from the north who think its their right to rule. Come 2027, a middle belter will take over from an Igbo man(I aint Igbo either, aint delta, not SS or SE,so don't think I am canvassing for my tribe).

If we all work together with the president, maybe the work of eliminating BH can move faster. After all, the Great America has being fighting AL Qaeda since the 1980s and yet, they have defeated Al qaeda, so how can folks here be acting simple minded by thinking its a walk in the park to defeat terrorists, who have the active support of elites in the society they operate in. Maybe we should ask why BH only operates in the certain parts of the north. Why aint BH in the SW or SS or SE or even middle belt? Why is it only the Hausa-Fulani/Kanuri dominated part of the north that they operate fully in(the Kanuris are fully on the side of their traditional enemies [the hausa-fulani] in this guerilla warfare).

Let me pause and hope that folks will have a rethink. I doubt this but evil reigns when good people standby and watch evil people do evil things. I've had enough of all the silly talks about GEJ. Lets bring out credible opponents to GEJ and see if the people wont vote for such a person. Until we do that, NL warfare aint gonna change anything.

Forget this kind thing jo o.

6 MONTHS is more than enough for a GREAT LEADER (not a ruler) to effect positive changes in the lives of his people. Mr GEJ has spent 2 solid years up there. What signs do we have that Nigeria is gonna have a bright future under him? NONE.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by onatisi(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2012
islamic fundamentalists and extremist have always been around but mind u gej has behaved like a fool in the handling of boko haram matter.all these blabbling about confidence is bull shit.EVEN HIS OWN MINISTERS AND GOVERMENT OFFICIALS HAVE ARGUED AGAINT THE MANNER HE IS TREATING THE ISSUE.no country can win against a religious terrorist organisation becos their faith is their weapon.obj and many notable nigerians told him to negotiate with them even america is now looking for a way to negotiate
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by denko(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2012
cant even read and understand english naija is dead with this kind of youth
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by onatisi(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2012
the carrot and stick option was the best.identify their sponsor .take them and at the same time give them ordinary ppl things which they want.but he chose the confrontaional option.now he wants to negotiate but it is too late becos now the bh have the edge.obj went to maiduguri and got their demands they would have negotiated.even almighty us is now looking for a way to negotiate with the taliban.no religious terrorist group can be wipe or conquered at a point u must talk with them.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Sweetjoe(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2012
Oji onu! talk, talk no action.
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by onatisi(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2012
ziccoit:

Forget this kind thing jo o.

6 MONTHS is more than enough for a GREAT LEADER (not a ruler) to effect positive changes in the lives of his people. Mr GEJ has spent 2 solid years up there. What signs do we have that Nigeria is gonna have a bright future under him? NONE.

n
NOT EVEN TWO YEARS IT IS FOUR YEARS
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2012
every terrorist organistaion has psycologists who analysis issue and possible reactions of ppl.believe me gej is doing and behaving the way they want.every terror strike is meant to bring spotlight and attention to the organistaion.from japan to london germany seoul this man gej is talking about bh and giving them global importance.no wonder some ppl predicted before the electioons that he will be tha last president a unified nigeria will have
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Silva79(f): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2012
Gej don start 2 dey yarn dust again ooo
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2012
Why Wouldn't I believe Him Aint the Dude the President? undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany by jamil2(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2012
azeeza: Gej and vows,he better choose a word that can go with action or better stil remain silence *SMH*

Abi wo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government To Share Free Fuel, Food, Air Freshners To Eligible Voters / 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom / PDP Postpones Presidential Rallies Over Atiku’s US Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.