Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:32 PM

Star Quest 2012 Sucks!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Star Quest 2012 Sucks!!! (759 Views)

The Most Hilarious Ghanaian Movie Trailers Ever (still Think Nollywood Sucks?) / Avatar Sucks! / Star Quest 2010. How Do I Register? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Quest 2012 Sucks!!! by chidike(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
Have you guys been following star quest? i think this year's edition is one of the worst, the instrumentalists are OK, but the singers are fair at best. i blame star for this, what would it cost a big organization like star to get these singers a vocal coach All other music reality shows in naija have vocal coaches. From MTN project fame, Nigerian idols to Naija sings. I mean how do you expect these guys to grow day after day they come out to deliver mediocre performances that could have been better if they had guidance. this show is really wack! the presenter comes into the house to announce who gets evicted (the list was probably conjured up by the producer, how are we supposed to be sure that the votes count?). i'm pissed cos they let two very good bands (d'rays and da blings) go. even though right from the start of the show i knew crystals had something special that could make them win, the first two bands that left could have given them a good run for the prize, we all know (at least i know) that crystals will win this one.

but let me just say that star really needs to restructure this competition so that they stop producing bands that fade into oblivion after a track (if they're lucky to produce one.). i said it before and i'll say it again...Wack!

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Packages Dr. Bello As Starring Pierce Brosnan To Woo Viewers / The Next Titan Show Is A Waste Of Money / If You Watch BBA You Are An Outstationed Beverly Osu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.