Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Story That Change My Life Career - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Story That Change My Life Career (9878 Views)

Meet The Story Teller And A Ghost Writer / “in The Sea There Are Crocodiles” Narrates The Story Of Enaiatollah / The Company Has Change My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story That Change My Life Career by Comprotech: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2012
“No matter who you are, or where you may be you can do something to change the world for the better” DR Edward L Kramer.

A BUSINESS PRESENTATION

Are you earing enough?
Are you happy with your life?
Are you tired of changing job?
Or do you need extra business that will give you extra income?
Do you want to be your own boss?
Then read this;
If your answer is more of no than yes, then here is yet another opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
Highway to success
Open your eye to reality
Special information
Have you ever been given $5,000,000? This leaflet will be worth more than that for the person who has a dream and willing to do something about it. Shelton said 1620 “it is not fit that whilst good luck is knocking at the door we shut; let us sail with the prosperous wind”, I want to advise you to study this information with care, because it may be the opportunity you are waiting for.
My name is Andre. I grew up on a small farm in South Africa. My parents were hard working, and although we always had enough, we never had extra. After school, I graduated as a forest engineer, and started working for a big forest company. I had a good salary, a company house and car, but soon realized when I look people that were working for the company for many years, that I want more out of life. John 10:10 say, “I have come that you may have life and that they have it abundantly”
Most people will wake up every morning, put on radio or television to catch upon the bad news; they will eat something small, then they will already be tired just thinking of the traffic they have to fight to get to work. At work they will try to please their boss, even if they like the job or not. After work they will fight their way back to where they live. By the time they get home, they exhausted and want to relax. This will go on day after day, month after month, year after year, because at the end of the month their boss will pay them salary. The salary is normally too small to pay for everything, but it is better than nothing so they keep on going it until it is time to retire, and they then find out that they do not have any money. This is the life of “silent desperation” for ninety-five percent of people.
You see, I believe we are created to rule and reign we are created as the head, not the tail. We were given so many talents to use. An Old Russian proverb says “poverty is not a sin, it is something worse.” The question you must ask is, are you are living up to your potential? After I worked for the big company for few years, I went farming. I thought that I would find abundance there. I quickly realized that farming is a risky business. So many things can go wrong. It is either too wet, or too dry. One hailstorm can wipe out your whole crop in a matter of seconds. And there is no freedom at all. I was mainly a dairy farmer, and I had to milk those cattle twice daily, every day. So many of the normal business out there are exactly the same, it is not you owning the business; it is the business owning you. And after you have paid all the staff, it is sometimes difficult to find money to pay yourself. Network marketing was shown to me five times, but I could not see myself doing it.
The reasons were that I misunderstand the business, and that my ego was too big. You see, I was this very important engineer and farmer. These days I know you can have an ego or you can have wealth. God was so good to me; He did send me a sixth person to show the concept of network marketing. This time I saw many people from all works of life that were part of it. And they are excited about life. I did not know what they are doing, but I decided that I was not going to stay behind. There is a proverb that says “A man who loses his opportunity and a monkey who misses his branch cannot be saved.”
This was ten years back. Network marketing has changed my whole life. Today, I know what abundance is in all its forms. My family and I live in a beautiful big house on a five-acre plot in South Africa. We drive the cars of our choice. We have time for the good things of life. We take two to three holidays a year. True freedom and abundance is a way of life for us.
Network marketing is a massive business. It started fifty years back in America with one company. Today, there are more than forty million people involved in more than one hundred countries worldwide. And these people represent more than a hundred companies that deals in almost any kind of product and service. Eighty percent of all new millionaires in America earn their income from network marketing. It is the most successful and fastest growing business of our time.
“The reason FOR THIS IS THAT NETWORK MARKETING DOES HAVE ADVANTAGES THAT ARE FOUND IN NO OTHER BUSINESS”

YOU WILL HAVE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO SUCCEED.

YOU DON’T HAVE TO TAKE RISKS.

YOU WILL WORK FOR YOURSELF.

IT IS YOUR OWN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.

YOU WILL HAVE NO INCOME LIMIT.

YOU WILL DEVELOP RESIDUAL INCOME THROUGH DUPULICATION.

YOU WILL DEVELOP PERSONALLY AND SPRITUALLY.

YOU WILL WORK IN A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE.

YOU WILL CHOOSE YOUR OWN WORKING HOURS.

YOU WILL BE PART OF HIGH DEMAND QUALITY PRODUCT THAT WORKS.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BE HONEST AND SINCERE.

YOU WILL HAVE A WEALTHY AND HEALTHY LIFE STYLE AND BE PART OF WORLD TRAVEL.

YOU WILL BE MENTALLY CHALLENGED.

YOU WILL BE RECOGNIZED FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

Although there are other very successful businesses, you will not show me one with more advantages than network marketing. It is the worldwide future of product movement. You will either be part of the business or buying from it.
How many of your dream have you accomplished, and how many are you going to accomplish if you continue what you are doing? The person who gave you this information is sure that you have the ability to succeed, in this opportunity. I believe you want to succeed, that is why you read through this information. It is now time to get back to that person and arrange a one on one presentation in order to get better understanding of this exciting business.
I hope to meet you on the beaches of the world.

Testimonies of members of successful Nigeria network team.

We have seen people’s life changes from one’s of desperation to one’s full of hope for success and happiness. Kelechi & Kenneth Okoh
We were so impressed with the principles and philosophies of the opportunity and the proper way of doing things God achieves what he want through this opportunity. John & Hope Kome
This opportunity is the best for anyone that wants to make a really positive difference in their lives and in the lives of others. Asane & Comfort Odegu
Deep in debt to financial freedom
We came across this opportunity when going was tough. Today we enjoy Good lifestyle, financial freedom and we teach others to achieve the same. Look into this business, you will never be disappointed. Olanike & Afeez Bello
We are proud to say there is generations yet to be born that will never taste poverty, this opportunity moved us from GRASS to GRACE, and our life will never be the same again. Rabiu & Mojisola Adepoju
Beautiful home, wonderful lifestyles, free holidays abroad, excessive cash and vibrant health, wow, all in one opportunity! Total freedom is now our testimony. Ochuko & Nnayi Dakat
This business will allow you to see the future with excitement and also allow you to be in control of your own business. Babatunde & Olabisi Eletu
I was a teacher before this opportunity, I join this business because I want everlasting success and to make positive different in people’s lives. Today I am successful in the business and always able to travel abroad for free. Afeez Tijani & Kudirat

“ The height that a great man reach and kept is not by sudden flight, why others are sleeping at night, they are busy toying at it……………..”
Remember no story no glory, can your story sell? Change your world by changing your thinking, and your past stories too will also make an impact in the society at large. Download other files for more solution and your life will change in totality.
Visit this link; http:///8xqsfen
FOR COUNSELING & TRAINING.
CALL: +234-803-205-7610
+234-808-448-5655

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Block Making Machine In Nigeria / Waist Trainers Available In Portharcourt/calabar From Bodiirage Lingerie / Bathroom Spy Camera Toothbrush Hidden Camera DVR 16GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.