Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? (1464 Views)

Why Are South Africans So Rude, Loud And Cheap / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by thando(f): 5:34am On Nov 08, 2007
y are Nigerians alwayz comparing themselves to South Africans
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by nawa1(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2007
i am a nigerian, and i've never done that.
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by shabangur(m): 3:34am On Nov 10, 2007
What makes you think that Thando?I'm a South African & don't thnk they compare themselves to us.Just elaborate on your question maybe I'll get your point.
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by olanajim(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2007
He is revealing his own mindset.

There is really nothing to compare unless you want to argue for argument sake.
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by BlackMamba(m): 3:19am On Nov 21, 2007
thando:
y are Nigerians alwayz comparing themselves to South Africans

There ought to be some kind of surcharge for stupid posts on this forum. Where did this one come from
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by Migines(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2007
Its more lyk "y do sa always compare themselves wit nigerians"
i'm sure dis dude is SA and is only tryn to stir up some 8yr old conversation. U'll only end up ridicling urself dude!
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by chuckdee4(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
i don't know any Nigerian who compares themselves with SAfricans, y?, its not like we have too much in common apart from the fact that we're Africans. Ghanians are the closest thing to being Nigerian and would make a better comparism object (That is if u anted to even compare in the first place)
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by londoner: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
I've never heard a Nigerian compare themselves to South Africans.
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by ow11(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
Just because they now have mouth to talk in their country, they feel they can come to any forum and type trash. Nigerians don't even remember RSA when comparing. Ghana always comes to mind, then the Big boys across the Atlantic
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by Dios(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
ow11:

Just because they now have mouth to talk in their country, they feel they can come to any forum and type trash. Nigerians don't even remember RSA when comparing. Ghana always comes to mind, then the Big boys across the Atlantic

The "Big boys" across the Atlantic? What's that supposed to mean. I don't compare myself to anybody but I'll relate to South AFRICANS before the "Big boys" across the atlantic.
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by predi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
SOUTHY KE!!!!!!

I AV NEVA HERD DAT 1 B4 O! THANDO, SORRI TO SAY ,[I DNT KNW Y THO], BUT YU GUYS DNT EVEN SEEM TO COME TO MIND IN THE "COMPARIN SCHEME OF THINGS" FOR ANY REASON- SORRY O!

ABI KE!! CAN YU IMAGIN!!
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by PTBNaija(f): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2007
I have definitely never heard of this before. What gave you such an impression?
Re: Why Nigerians Compare Themselves To South Africans? by tatenda: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2008
Im SAn and i don`t no what that Thando dude is trying to say. Its like you want to say South African pple r better than other Africans. Plse dont start stupid and meaningless threads here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Culture: The Imoka Festival You Don't Know About / An Indian Tribe That Breastfeed Animals Like Their Own Babies / The Unusual Mursi Tribe Of Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.