Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

Help Each Other To Become Better Students! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Each Other To Become Better Students! (608 Views)

NDA 68rc-generals...lets Help Each Other With Relevant Discussion. / Infographics: Steps To Become Better At Studying. / Oko Poly 2013/2014 Aspirants Lets Help Each Other Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Each Other To Become Better Students! by Kslib(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
Hi all, i know the dream of every stuudent,is to be intelligent academically. I believe every body's brain is well equipped to give them their desired feat academically.But due to some factors like laziness,distraction,poor educational foundation and many other factors.Many have become poor academically,some very poor and some average.
I will like to hear from people who were once poor,very poor,or average academically to share their stories,and tips on how they improved to something better.You can also tell us what motivated you.
I will also like to hear some tips from intelligent peeps on how to develop that reading or studying habit.It's not right for someone to be poor academically,when we have a brain that can make the difference,if only given the chance.
I BELIEVE WITH THE RIGHT MOTIVATION,ENCOURAGEMENT AND VITAL INFORMATION,EVERY STUDENT WILL BE ABLE TO HARNESS THE FULL POTENTIAL OF THIS WONDERFUL GIFT WHICH HAS BEEN GIVEN TO MANKIND CALLED "THE HUMAN BRAIN".
Who knows? Your input might really help someone out there,or even change a life..
Re: Help Each Other To Become Better Students! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
My story: at seven i was our school's worst especially at math. but by SS3 my cumulative average was 97, mathematics 99.94! How? Don't expect the teacher to cover every bit of the outline, if the teacher is harsh, another student might help, avoid addicting movies- study at night...man an busy...

(1) (Reply)

DELSU 2012/2013 Post Utme Result Is Out. / Study Abroad: Immediate Admissions And Visa Assistance / D.E Futminna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.