Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Cost Of Laptops And Other It Systems In Nigeria And Abroad (can We Save Money?) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cost Of Laptops And Other It Systems In Nigeria And Abroad (can We Save Money?) (1653 Views)

Types Of Laptops Available In The Market / Cause Of Laptops Tripping Off. / Virus Problems On Windows Systems In Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Laptops And Other It Systems In Nigeria And Abroad (can We Save Money?) by Bankky12: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2007
Hi Fellas,

I have been following the trend of correspondence on Nairaland and I appreciates how difficult it is to buy stuff from abroad (Marchant not Shipping to Nigeria, Credit Card Payment Concerns etc.) and how trader here can be such a rip off. Nigerians who have access abroad, can confirm that products go for a fraction of our cost price here and not to talk of the trouble we go through in traffic to lay our hands on them.

The prices are not just high, the quality is a concern and there is next to no guarantee from most of the stores. CAN WE SAVE MONEY?

To meet the needs of legitimate  Nigerians willing to purchase honestly from abroad and to save you tons of Naira, I am working in association with J.E Trade UK Ltd. A buying agent London UK. This means you can buy products from abroad paying the cost price in the store you want to buy it from, keeping the guarantee that comes with it and have it shipped directly to you or pickedup at our representatives’ office in Lagos depending on your payment options.

Shipping will cost about £4.00 per kg on all orders above 6kg, all orders below 6kg will cost flat shipping of £25 delivered anywhere in Nigeria.  If you will like your order shipped by a different courier we can arrange it. But the quote above is one of the most competitive in the market and from a trusted partner courier J.E. Trade UK has a long standing relationship with.

See how much you can save!!!

An information website is under construction I will keep you posted

Note: you don't have to pay in[b] Pounds, Dollars or Euros [/b] but if you like you can and you could simply pay the Naira equivalent Current Ex Rate applies and remember its anything you want to buy as long as its legally importable into Nigeria.

Contact me for further details: via e-mail: johnexotic@usa.net  or leave your e-mail address on Nairaland.
Re: Cost Of Laptops And Other It Systems In Nigeria And Abroad (can We Save Money?) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2007
Please i'm very much interested and commend your initiative.

However i'm wondering if this your service is limited to the UK alone as IMHO, i think stuffs are chaeper in the US.

You may kindly contact me
Re: Cost Of Laptops And Other It Systems In Nigeria And Abroad (can We Save Money?) by femogbash(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2007
my e-mail ads is : phemmycrown@yahoo.com

what is the total cost of PT M & PT III (H.P, SONY,DELL)

REGARDS
FEMI
Re: Cost Of Laptops And Other It Systems In Nigeria And Abroad (can We Save Money?) by chuktronic: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2007
Hello I sell Laptops ipods and ps3s from USA at very good prices no BS.

IBM Thinkpad t40 p4 Laptop

1.6 PROCESSOR
512 MB Memory
CD/DVD DRIVE
BUILT IN WIRELESS INTERNET
40 GB HARD DRIVE OR 60
WIN XP PRO
MS OFFICE
REFUBISHED LAPTOP

80k shipping included.

p3 and p4 laptops

and most hp and dell laptops

PS3 60gb 78k shipping included 80gb 85k xbox 360 60k ipod itouch, I Repeat ,reply only if interested you will be suprise on how you can trust and rely on us.

AND MORE EMAIL ME IF SERIOUS AT jaivisinc@yahoo.com. Then we can discuss for real, Reply if you want to buy real cheap and do very legit business.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Browsing Your Experience! / Just Arrived HP Compaq CQ70 4gig 250HDD @ Affordable Price / Hp Pavilion Dv 6000. 40k SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.