Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35440 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by horlabiyi(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
bizz: Loving this thread.thinking of something .....hmm
people are commenting on the thread but u don't want to confess and u said u're thinking of what to write #GodIsWatchingYou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by chocobharbie: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ur goin to oshodi and u update shoprite tinz #IsYaFatherABastard??

Ur goin to ogun n u update yankee tinz..#Godiswatchnuu
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by izenco2005(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ur cooking with fire wood u update ur satuts, dis gas no de burn well, fire go catch u.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by richiemania: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2012
God is watching us all
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Abbott(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
I no fit read a chapter of d bible but I read every page of this thread to d lastpage!....SMH@U/me
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by habayommy: 12:47am On Jun 11, 2012
[quote author=Abbott]I no fit read a chapter of d bible but I read every page of this thread to d lastpage!....SMH@U/me[/quote
GodIsWatchingULiveIn3D
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by habayommy: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2012
[quote author=Abbott]I no fit read a chapter of d bible but I read every page of this thread to d lastpage!....SMH@U/me[/quote
GodIsWatchingULiveIn10D
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2012
I can't stop smiling....I love you all for making this thread the best so far!

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 12, 2012
^Wat is he feelin like sef??

*Thinking to myself_ i'm seriously beefing dis suto guy mehn! 12whole pages! angry how i fit spoil im thread oh?!*

hey suto wats gud na?? U don buy bb now, u come scarce for NL shey?? tongue #Godiswatchinyousutoboy#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by izenco2005(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: ^Wat is he feelin like sef??

*Thinking to myself_ i'm seriously beefing dis suto guy mehn! 12whole pages! angry how i fit spoil im thread oh?!*

hey suto wats gud na?? U don buy bb now, u come scarce for NL shey?? tongue #Godiswatchinyousutoboy#
ur be feeing people tread. #God is washing u#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2012
izenco2005: ur be feeing people tread. #God is washing u#
you parent spent so much on you and sent u to school, yet u waste it by speaking disastrous grammar.
#Godisseriouslywatchingyou#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: you parent spent so much on you and sent u to school, yet u waste it by speaking disastrous grammar.

this is another joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by izenco2005(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: you parent spent so much on you and sent u to school, yet u waste it by speaking disastrous grammar.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by izenco2005(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2012
[quote author=booqee] you parent spent so much on you and sent u to school, yet u waste it by speaking disastrous grammar.
#Godisseriouslywatchingyou#[/quote booqee and vicky applying Mary kay products in ur ugly faces claiming under 17 in ur profile, jus to attract guys here.#fire go burn dat una faces 1by1#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2012
The thing don pain am oh! tongue

btw, mumu i'm not under 17, i'm not even under 20, ok?? So go siddon for conor, i'm not yo mate! undecided
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by izenco2005(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2012
Ur 30 above, ur claiming bw 17 an 20. #Devil is washing u#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: ^Wat is he feelin like sef??

Smile u no go kill person!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
izenco2005: ur be feeing people tread. #God is washing u#
(((GBOOM)))
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
mechanicaldummie:
(((GBOOM)))
i bin think say na only me notice am, dis izenco guy wan blow d thread with bad ingrish.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by izenco2005(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2012
booqee: i bin think say na only me notice am, dis izenco guy wan blow d thread with bad ingrish.
even if I made a mistake in my english dats makes. Me human,more over english is a borrowed language. I'm 100% sure no white man or woman can speak igbo,hausa or yoruba, so in terms of language where better dan them, jus remember #God is watching us#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by mechanicaldummie(m): 4:15am On Jun 13, 2012
booqee: i bin think say na only me notice am, dis izenco guy wan blow d thread with bad ingrish.
As in eh..lmao
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2012
izenco2005: even if I made a mistake in my english dats makes. Me human,more over english is a borrowed language. I'm 100% sure no white man or woman can speak igbo,hausa or yoruba, so in terms of language where better dan them, jus remember #God is watching us#

1. you sound so pathetic having to come hia and explain ur reason for bad english..... So sooo pathetic. Whether na borrowed language or not, its our official language so u berra get used to dat my friend!

2. Nor be ibo man, yoruba or hausa man colonize dem for obodo oyibo, so dem no fit hia our language! So mister izenco, stop lamenting on dat! undecided

3. Go back to pry3, cos d JSS1 wey u dey nor fit help oh. I'm advisin as a good friend. Seriously! tongue cool 8-) nor be yoruba or ibo u go take do interview for job.
once again, for those of u wasting ur parents school fees, speaking boko haram english, #Godiswatchingyouseriously. grin
>no offienceee >i mean dis in a nice way. cool grin tongue grin
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by izenco2005(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2012
ed language or not, its our official language so u berra get used to dat my friend!

2. Nor be ibo man, yoruba or hausa man colonize dem for obodo oyibo, so dem no fit hia our language! So mister izenco, stop lamenting on dat! undecided

3. Go back to pry3, cos d JSS1 wey u dey nor fit help oh. I'm advisin as a good friend. Seriously! tongue cool 8-) nor be yoruba or ibo u go take do interview for job.
once again, for those of u wasting ur parents school fees, speaking boko haram english, #Godiswatchingyouseriously. grin
>no offienceee >i mean dis in a nice way. cool grin tongue grin[/quote] u know English language, still every nit ur out their at oshodi park, stand as ashi, on sunday u still go to church an sing as choir, hehehehheh to u cus #God is watching u with telescope#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2012
izenco2005: ed language or not, its our official language so u berra get used to dat my friend!

>no offienceee >i mean dis in a nice way. cool grin tongue grin u know English language, still every nit ur out their at oshodi park, stand as ashi, on sunday u still go to church an sing as choir, hehehehheh to u cus #God is watching u with telescope#
the thing don pain am! He wan cry..... cry
buhahaha! grin
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ayizz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
U are a girl using a bb bold5 and ur father drives an okada.........GODISWATCHING UUU..
U are the chairman of the okada union and u drive a range rover HSE... hhhmmmmmmmm God de see u oo.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Ajibel(m): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
when was the damn thread that has so many pages opened?

You guys are posting dry yokes here #amadiohaisseriouslywatchingyou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ajibel: when was the damn thread that has so many pages opened?

You guys are posting dry yokes here #amadiohaisseriouslywatchingyou

Must u talk?

Don't spoil d fun here joor!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Ajibel(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2012
sutoboy:

Must u talk?

Don't spoil d fun here joor!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by dani1luv: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Madnezz! sad[/size]
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]Madnezz! sad[/size]

No mind am jere bros Dani!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
You dey always steal meat for ur mama pot, yet u dey curse james ibori. #NaThunderGoFireUrMouth!# angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by omicron(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
You write all this as if na another person dey do am when u dey guilty of the same lies #GodKnowsYouPersonally!#

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yes Or No {Season II} / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.