Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35432 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by gulfer: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
All of una wey vote the retardeen because he was in redemption camp and knelt in frontof Daddy, #God is watching u#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
gulfer: All of una wey vote the retardeen because he was in redemption camp and knelt in frontof Daddy, #God is watching u#
hahaha! Dis is funny! But seriously, dats why some people voted him oh. (can u imagine)
#GodIsWatchingDem oh!# lol!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
Wetin u dey talk now?
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by decentboy(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ur papa dey tie tear tear rapper and u dey bold 5, #Godiswatchinuonplasmatv#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
singing Azonto free style cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2012
~vicky~:
singing Azonto free style cheesy cheesy cheesy
#Godiswatchingyou# if the azonto no sweet, him go knack you akpako.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
234GT: #Godiswatchingyou# if the azonto no sweet, him go knack you akpako.

heheheheheheheheheehehe

d azonto sweet grin grin
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by jerryem65(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
smileyU are going 4 a coputer training or a jamb lesson but u updated ur fb status saying u are currently in unilag receiving lectures Godiswatchingu#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by jerryem65(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
:oU want to withdraw money 4rm atm. atm machine tell u that u av got insufficient amount, d next person ask u wetin hapen u said u are checking ur acount balance Godislaughing@u!#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by gulfer: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2012
You're sitting in a church service now but cannot keep your hands off your BB and especially visiting Nairaland site, ...#Godiswatchingu#.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by kcreal(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
You are a Judge, someone stole billions and was sentenced for only 3 months because he is a politician and the other stole 1705 and milk worth 400 and is sentenced to death by hanging..... #Godiswatchingu#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by curtain: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
u went 2 a factory and took snap shot with an indian while he is sleeping and post on ur facebook. CHILLING WITH A HOMMIE IN FLORIDA #god is watchin u.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Tmonex: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2012
As i wan steal this thread ,go put am for NL forum..
#God is watching me#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2012
~vicky~:
copy and paste

more ororo to ur shiny bald head

Your mom sells stock fish and
your dad changes money, you
turn around and say your
parents
are into stock exchange! - God
is watching you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
girl u too fyn abeg... Becareful ooo! D guy is watching u.... I no talk again.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by bocin500(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2012
ashmanpolo: you are above 25yrs old but still living with your parents and you didn't celebrate children's day....#GodiswatchingyouonPlasmaTV#

rolls*on*the*floor...lwkm
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Tmonex: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
U dey use Nokia 2600 buh ur facebook status is VIA BLACKBERRY...#God is watching U#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Johnny(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2012
Tmonex: U dey use Nokia 2600 buh ur facebook status is VIA BLACKBERRY...#God is watching U#

Na im fault?
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
U're a student, ur school fees is ₦30,000, and u call it ₦150,000 for ur parents. Infact ehn...God is not just watching you, but #UrChildrenGoDoAmForYouToo! undecided angry
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
Smile!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
sutoboy: Smile!

frowns angry angry angry
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by rokey23: 1:00am On Jul 13, 2012
u nd ur frend r goin out , u r in d house makin up ur frend calls nd u tell her u r on d way .. Hehehehe God is watchin u o
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Cabsso(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2012
U b studnt dy eat gari u say cornflakes tins in my tommy. God dy c u oo
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Cabsso(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
U cari ur neighbour car, u mit ur frnds say old man just lunch dis 4me. God dy oo!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2012
~vicky~:

frowns angry angry angry

Haba!kini mo se?

why nah?

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Go4dgame: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2012
2 all my online frnds *GoD'swatchingoveruonCNN*2 all my online frnds *GoD'swatchingoveruonCNN*2 all my online frnds *GoD'swatchingoveruonCNN*
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by uprigtd: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2012
U viewed dis thread & lol yet u didnt comment... Aswear u go soon hear knock 4ur thick head because #GodIsWatchinU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sutoboy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Go4dgame: 2 all my online frnds *GoD'swatchingoveruonCNN*2 all my online frnds *GoD'swatchingoveruonCNN*2 all my online frnds *GoD'swatchingoveruonCNN*

make dem hear now
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Hormoniyi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
Imanuelle: U re flexxin bb porsche on campus while ur mumcy is at d street corner #GodIswatchingYou

White girl updates 'i miss u henry' naija girl updates 'i miss u boo'...tryin to kill 7 birds wit one stone... #GodIswatchingYou
U mess and u allow dem punish anoda person..... #GodIsWatchingYou
U be runs girl yet u tell ur bf no serx till after marriage #GodIswatchingYou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2012
U dey sell cement 4 road and u dey tell people say u dey work 4 dangote cement#God is watching u
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Ehimax(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
U dey chop bread and stew and u update on ur status *Shawarma tins* God is dey see U.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Ehimax(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
U dey drink Alomo u update your status *Hennesey tins* # God dey Watch u o
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by kelaG: 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
ur father sells CEMENT, ur mum sells BREAD nd u work wit NITEL nd u go ahead telln pple ''my parent nd i work wit CBN. Godiswatchingu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yes Or No {Season II} / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.