Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (13398 Views)

Poll: will u vote for Goodluck if he goes for a second term

yes: 27% (96 votes)
no: 72% (249 votes)
This poll has ended

Would You Vote For GEJ If He Recontests For President In Future? / Why Is Buhari Disgracing This Country Where Ever He Goes? Pix / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by NaijaNaWaa: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
I will vote for him if his opponent is an ABOKI.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by oluoma1: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
Osisi kporonku nuru na aga-egbu ya kwuru, ma mmadu nuru na aga-egbu ya, gbaba oso ndu ya. For me i disagree, how can....
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by xwolverine: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
Prayer: May your life be handled the way GEJ handles Nigeria.

If you said amen to that prayer, then you can vote for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Prestonvic(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2012
I will vote for GEJ!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by lifestyle1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
[size=15pt]NO, I WON'T COS HE SAID HE IS NOT RUNNING ? [/size]
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ifeci: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
I will vote for him because if not for him so called subsidy will keep going as usual but he came to work but first want to show us that there are some people who don't want him to work and those who want to keep taking subsidy till they die. same people that sponsor the occupied Nigeria in Lagos. UP GEJ FOE SECOND TERM

mumu! na pple like u we need uproot from this country
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
Demdem:

Dont worry, karma law will catch up with u all. Ibori is first .

...And Tinubu is next, den OBJ, Akala and all oil subsidy theives
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by kaeto(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
jossytes: will u vote for goodluck if he goes for second term
I think at this point we need Buhari,PDP should be ousted,in the absence of every myopism and tribal sentiments.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by ndukwejoe(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
is not fair to vote Gej again . if we are in a country where things are done right GEJ would ve resign long ago.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Jabioro: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
Bi eti e digbo ati wole e...if unna no vote will don win.pdp will padle him inn,power of incuben...t, no! l mean power of corruption!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by kutchs: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
What most Nigerians refuse to accept is that the task to make Nigeria a better place is a collective one. We can call him whateva name we want but when the only contribution we see keen to make is hide on social media and castigate the president nothing will work in Nigeria. Every Nigeria wants the president to fite corruption to the finish but nobody wants to leave corruption. Pple want steady supply of power yet the same pple go to vandalize power installations. A colleague of mine is always lambasting PHCN but he will leave all the power points in his office on after close of work. You see Jonathan is not our problem but our attitude nd mentality. As to weda I will vote for him come 2015, few things will help me decide.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by sylve11: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
lol @ the comments. I will not vote for him. cool
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by jjjkkkooo: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
I will linly vote for him if he implements d oil subisdy probe report.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by abrahkyn: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
Nigerian Politicians lack the Moral of keeping to their words. If GEJ contest, I will never vote for him if not for anything else but for no keeping to his promise of a single term no matter the presure. The big question is " Will our votes count?
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am batman

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am batman
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Delafruita(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
@upright

when i read your post,i laughed and was glad nairaland didnt reqiest IQ level for registration otherwise idiotic post like yours wouldnt be available to make me laugh.
the subsidy issue alone is enough reason for a sensible person to want to get rid of gej.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
Delafruita: @bereal
now i realise why you are a gej adherrent:you are just as myopic he is.lets even assume it was gej that awarded that contract(though it wasnt him) is that enough to deserve a second term?can a governor list one road as his achievement in office and expect a second term?wake up
^^^
This again has exposed u as a very shallow minded person. Is he not at liberty to discontinue funding the road construction project? That he choose to continue to fund the project should be enough reason for any brilliant mind to give him some measure of credit but hell! no, a d.u.m.b a$$ like u wouldn't do that. Instead u engage urself in a s.i.l.l.y debate that will neither do u nor any of ur kind, any gud. Go get a life!
BTW, i never said the benin-lagos road contract was awarded by Gej neither did i say it is his only achievement. I live in a community where a federal road that is to link the community to Abuja is at advance stage of completion and the community's water works has just been reconstructed by Gvc construction company courtesy of Gej. Tell me, why shouldn't i vote for him after all the afore-mentioned achievements? D.u.m.b a$$!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am batmans;
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by antartica(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
As if anybody votes in nigerian politicians.The ones that gets the honey comb gets it by trickery and rigging,cheeky monkeys.

All of them with no exception.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by malc619(m): 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
optimist D: i will vote for him again and again and again even for third tenure.
you can call him anything you like, Nigeria was already in a mess before he came in and he is still doing his best.
if he contests, he will win. Those of u that call him Names should GO and hug an electric Transformer that he is ruling u and will continue to rule you.

Ʊ have ά̲̣̥ brain dats D̶̲̥̅̊ size of ά̲̣̥ kolanut...
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Delafruita(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
patriot2:
Elrufai has mental problems, he has had them since the death of his daughter.
Voting for him is just like voting for hitler.
i assume he also had mental problem as DG of BPE and fct minister.what nigeria needs is more people with his type of mental problem
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Delafruita(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2012
patriot2:
The only reason you want him out of office is because he is giving a hard time to your boko haram relatives;
you seriously think jona is giving boko haram a hard time?if obj or buhari were in power,do you think BH would still be in existence?BH has become the excuse for his failure

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by FYsol: 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
i regret voting for him in the first place. so i wont vote for him.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by kutchs: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP if I dont vote for him who do I vote for? You? Very silly.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
I am batman
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by SweetSex(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2012
Over my dead body! But wait a second, did votes really count in naija? If GEJ wants 2 contest, he will rig & surely win. Trust pdp, I know wat they can do. Bunch of thieves.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by onyengbu: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2012
abrahkyn: Nigerian Politicians lack the Moral of keeping to their words. If GEJ contest, I will never vote for him if not for anything else but for no keeping to his promise of a single term no matter the presure. The big question is " Will our votes count?
Yet you are planning to vote Sheik Buhari who has already not kept all of what he said before 2011 polls.

I will not go to court --- but he went

I will no longer contest -- but last week, he re entered the race again.

If we have only buhari, ribadu and GEJ in 2015, I will still vote him cos he is better than all of them!
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by oiseworld: 12:26am On Apr 22, 2012
witch cry for night pikin dei for morning, who no know say pikin weh die na witch kill am.

I remember clearly how i watch buhari issue a threat to nigerian immediately he casted his vote. He said: What ever we see if gej wins the presidential election, that we should take it like that. And we saw boko haram in full force. I also remember that of atiku who said 'those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable'. What did we see? Boko haram operating with full confidence. Ovuious they had strong backing.

It is now tooo scary to give power to a northern muslim or a tired leg and dumb head like buhari. Therefore, i would vote boko haram OUT and vote a non-boko in.

Also with the way the highly educated sanusi chased out and took over christian banks and created unemployment in the name of sanitization. A situation that was oviuosly under control by CBN and the bank heads only to turn around and spearhead islamic banking. I also would vote boko haram OUT.By all means possible.
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by mandela101: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] i wil vote for him because he's the best president we've ever had
Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by nlofficial(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2012
Only retards will vote for a ret[i]a[/i]rd. We have too many retards in this country. The intelligent, vigorous ones are too little.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? by Tropilo(m): 1:17am On Apr 22, 2012
Just noticed that the respondents against GEJ lack decorum and are unprovocatively abusive. Why?
If you speak against him, please try and hear the alternate position no matter how stupid or poorly the fellow presents his case. If not you guys might just be tilting the "undecided" votes through sympathy. Have not been voting cause those of us here have been disenfranchised. Hope we'll be allowed to vote in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer For Nigeria's Next President / Beware Of Okonji-Iweala`s Advice : Reps To Jonathan / Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.