Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1213213 members, 1572791 topics. Date: Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 02:33 PM

Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst (4414 Views)

Ezekwesili Calls For Fani-Kayode's Arrest Over 'Hate Speech' / Speech By PW Botha- Are Whites Created To Rule Blacks? / Blacks Are An Inferior Race - PW Botha (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by Afam(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2007
From a private forum.

Little wonder Israel supported this evil regime and even assisted the country in its nuclear weapons project. Do they have things in common? You be the judge.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BOTHA'S SPEECH -1985

THE FOLLOWING IS A SPEECH MADE BY FORMER SOUTH AFRICAN PRESIDENT P.W. BOTHA TO HIS CABINET. THIS REPRINT WAS WRITTEN BY DAVID G. MAILU FOR THE SUNDAY TIMES, A SOUTH AFRICAN NEWSPAPER, DATED AUGUST 18, 1985

Pretoria has been made by the White mind for the White man. We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the Blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that to the Blacks in a thousand and one ways. The Republic of South Africa that we know of today has not been created by wishful thinking. We have created it at the expense of intelligence, sweat and blood.

Were they Afrikaners who tried to eliminate the Australian Aborigines? Are they Afrikaners who discriminate against Blacks and call them Nigge*rs in the States? Were they Afrikaners who started the slave trade? Where is the Black man appreciated? England discriminates against its Black and their "Sus" law is out to discipline the Blacks. Canada , France , Russia , and Japan all play their discrimination too. Why in the hell then is so much noise made about us? Why are they biased against us? I am simply trying to prove to you all that there is nothing unusual we are doing that the so called civilized worlds are not doing. We are simply an honest people who have come out aloud with a clear philosophy of how we want to live our own White life.

We do not pretend like other Whites that we like Blacks. The fact that, Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. Hedgehogs are not porcupines and lizards are not crocodiles simply because they look alike. If God wanted us to be equal to the Blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled.

Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. I believe that the Afrikaner is an honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being. Nevertheless, it is comforting to know that behind the scenes, Europe, America , Canada , Australia and all others are behind us in spite of what they say.

For diplomatic relations, we all know what language should be used and where. To prove my point, Comrades, does anyone of you know a White country without an investment or interest in South Africa ? Who buys our gold? Who buys our diamonds? Who trades with us? Who is helping us develop other nuclear weapon? The very truth is that we are their people and they are our people. It's a big secret. The strength of our economy is backed by America , Britain and Germany . It is our strong conviction, therefore, that the Black is the raw material for the White man.

So Brothers and Sisters, let us join hands together to fight against this Black devil. I appeal to all Afrikaners to come out with any creative means of fighting this war. Surely God cannot forsake his own people whom we are. By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.

Isn't it plausible? Therefore, that the White man is created to rule the Black man? Come to think of what would happen one day if you woke up and on the throne sat a Kaff*ir! Can you imagine what would happen to our women? Does anyone of you believe that the Blacks can rule this country? Hence, we have good reasons to let them all-the Mandelas-rot in prison, and I think we should be commended for having kept them alive in spite of what we have at hand with which to finish them off.

I wish to announce a number of new strategies that should be put to use to destroy this Black bug. We should now make use of the chemical weapon. Priority number one, we should not by all means allow any more increases of the Black population lest we be choked very soon. I have exciting news that our scientists have come with an efficient stuff. I am sending out more researchers to the field to identify as many venues as possible where the chemical weapons could be employed to combat any further population increases. The hospital is a very strategic opening, for example and should be fully utilized. The food supply channel should be used. We have enveloped excellent slow killing poisons and fertility destroyers. Our only fear is in case such stuff came into their hands as they are bound to start using it against us if you care to think of the many Blacks working for us in our homes.

However, we are doing the best we can to make sure that the stuff remains strictly in our hands. Secondly, most Blacks are vulnerable to money inducements. I have set aside a special fund to exploit this venue. The old trick of divide and rule is still very valid today. Our experts should work day and night to set the Black man against his fellowman. His inferior sense of morals can be exploited beautifully. And here is a creature that lacks foresight.

There is a need for us to combat him in long term projections that he cannot suspect. The average Black does not plan his life beyond a year: that stance, for example, should be exploited. My special department is already working round the clock to come out with a long-term operation blueprint. I am also sending a special request to all Afrikaner mothers to double their birth rate. It may be necessary too to set up a population boom industry by putting up centres where we employ and support fully White young men and women to produce children for the nation. We are also investigating the merit of uterus rentals as a possible means of speeding up the growth of our population through surrogate mothers.

For the time being, we should also engage a higher gear to make sure that Black men are separated from their women and fines imposed upon married wives who bear illegitimate children. I have a committee working on finding better methods of inciting Blacks against each other and encouraging murders among themselves. Murder cases among Blacks should bear very little punishment in order to encourage them.

My scientists have come up with a drug that could be smuggled into their brews to effect slow poisoning results and fertility destruction. Working through drinks and manufacturing of soft drinks geared to the Blacks, could promote the channels of reducing their population. Ours is not a war that we can use the atomic bomb to destroy the Blacks, so we must use our intelligence to effect this. The person-to-person encounter can be very effective.

As the records show that the Black man is dying to go to bed with the White woman, here is our unique opportunity. Our Sex Mercenary Squad should go out and camouflage with Apartheid Fighters, while doing their operations quietly administering slow killing poison and fertility destroyers to those Blacks they thus befriend.

We are modifying the Sex Mercenary Squad by introducing White men who should go for the militant Black woman and any other vulnerable Black woman. We have received a new supply of prostitutes from Europe and America who are desperate and too keen to take up the appointments.

My latest appeal is that the maternity hospital operations should be intensified. We are not paying those people to help bring Black babies to this world but to eliminate them on the very delivery moment. If this department worked very efficiently, a great deal could be achieved. My Government has set aside a special fund for erecting more covert hospitals and clinics to promote this programme. Money can do anything for you. So while we have it, we should make the best use of it.

In the meantime my beloved White citizens, do not take to heart what the world says, and don't be ashamed of being called racists. I do not mind being called the architect and King of Apartheid. I shall not become a monkey simply because someone has called me a monkey. I will still remain your bright star, His Excellency Botha. "

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No diversions, no unreasonable comparisons, no lies, no name calling, ONLY ISSUES please!
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by mazaje(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2007
Hmmm this is some serious stuff but what has this speech got to do with isreal? was isreal the only country that supported the apathied regime? he mentioned some countries in the speech but he never mentioned isreal so i don't know what the poster is insinuating. Even though this speech is full of hate and disrespect for the black race it only shows us how the white people are good at ochestrating their thoughts into action while we the blacks only rave, shout and end up not achieving anything.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by chuckdee4(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2007
As much as that speech was RACIST with a big R, it did however speak the truth about us black people. We're so easy to divide, this SA president was in power when i was just a lil boy, so i went on to Wiki his name and i found some intereting things

- Did u know that he was never challenged about the apartheid, even after his reign, he killed people and was allowed to walk away scott free, the likes of Mobutu, Charles Taylor and Idi Amin were hunted down after they committed similar atrocities

- During his burial Mbeki shed a tear or 2 for him after he had lost a son, a brother and a cousin during the apartheid
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by Afam(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2007
mazaje:

Hmmm this is some serious stuff but what has this speech got to do with isreal? was isreal the only country that supported the apathied regime? he mentioned some countries in the speech but he never mentioned isreal so i don't know what the poster is insinuating. Even though this speech is full of hate and disrespect for the black race it only shows us how the white people are good at ochestrating their thoughts into action while we the blacks only rave, shout and end up not achieving anything.

Ok, this is what I am insinuating, Israel complains that all its neighbors hate Israel and yet it was busy supporting such an apartheid regime and even assisted them in developing biological and nuclear weapons. These are statements of fact.

You cannot support evil against a people for no reason and yet complain that your neighbors are bad when they object to similar treatments meted out to their own.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by Iman3(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2007
mazaje:

Hmmm this is some serious stuff but what has this speech got to do with isreal? was isreal the only country that supported the apathied regime? he mentioned some countries in the speech but he never mentioned isreal so i don't know what the poster is insinuating. Even though this speech is full of hate and disrespect for the black race it only shows us how the white people are good at ochestrating their thoughts into action while we the blacks only rave, shout and end up not achieving anything.

The man is a rabid Jew hater.I don't know whether Jews are inhibiting his sales at the Alaba market
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by ow11(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other. They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.

I

Botha was in the same class as Idi Amin, Bokassa and Pol Pot but is rarely thrown in bad light. he even famously refused to apologise for his racist taunts.

However, I tend to agree with him on some issues. that statement i cut mirrors present day Nigerian nay African politicians. they don't reason and don't know how to rule a nation.

It is also big shame '419' is glorified amongst youths. we as a people don't want to look beyond pleasures and work for the good of everyone. we like slavery and still participate in slavery ( house girl , gateman , my boy). It is a shame but we should arrange ourselves to do things right like the Indians and chinese so the world can respect us rather than play the race card when we feel threatened.

Just a food for thought 'An indian dish Tikka Masala is a national dish in England can that happen with Eba?'
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by chuckdee4(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
Eba ke!!
Nigerian restaraunts are hardly visited by oyibos (Except the adventerous ones)

Israel is one country i don't understand, you feel sorry for them after hearing stories like the Olympics in Munich n so but when u hear stuff like this one, it makes u wonder what side they are on
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by babasin(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2007
Were they Afrikaners who tried to eliminate the Australian Aborigines? Are they Afrikaners who discriminate against Blacks and call them Nigge*rs in the States? Were they Afrikaners who started the slave trade? Where is the Black man appreciated? England discriminates against its Black and their "Sus" law is out to discipline the Blacks. Canada , France , Russia , and Japan all play their discrimination too. Why in the hell then is so much noise made about us? Why are they biased against us? I am simply trying to prove to you all that there is nothing unusual we are doing that the so called civilized worlds are not doing.

true and honest words.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by babasin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2007
They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Black man is the symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.

another true words
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by babasin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
However, we are doing the best we can to make sure that the stuff remains strictly in our hands. Secondly, most Blacks are vulnerable to money inducements. I have set aside a special fund to exploit this venue. The old trick of divide and rule is still very valid today. Our experts should work day and night to set the Black man against his fellowman. His inferior sense of morals can be exploited beautifully. And here is a creature that lacks foresight.

true words again
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by babasin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2007
Murder cases among Blacks should bear very little punishment in order to encourage them.

very clever
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by Iman3(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2007
babasin:

another true words
babasin:

true words again

To the extent that you are agree they are true,everything you say here could be seen as the product of a mentally inferior,lazy,emotionally incompetent and money loving mindset.No be so?
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by babasin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2007
I shall not become a monkey simply because someone has called me a monkey

This is the key of whole speech.

But i doubt if he was BOLD to make this speech fully to the public.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by davidylan(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2007
mazaje:

Hmmm this is some serious stuff but what has this speech got to do with isreal? was isreal the only country that supported the apathied regime? he mentioned some countries in the speech but he never mentioned isreal so i don't know what the poster is insinuating.

The poster will see Isreal in just about anything evil. I am surprised no one has mentioned Isreali involvement in Darfur yet.

Afam:

Ok, this is what I am insinuating, Israel complains that all its neighbors hate Israel and yet it was busy supporting such an apartheid regime and even assisted them in developing biological and nuclear weapons. These are statements of fact.

For starters . . . the arabs attacked Isreal in 1948, 1953 and 1967 . . . Apartheid was yet to be officially recognized in South Africa neither did Isreal have a nuclear project not to talk of helping SA with one.
Arabs have always hated Isreal . . . they dont need the excuse of support for apartheid. Britain supported the apartheid regime, why are their neighbours not hating them?

south Africa has dismantled its nuclear program, it no longer possesses biological weapons . . . what then is the point of bashing Isreal? Is it that the arabs so love africans that they were prepared to hate Isreal for supporting an apartheid regime (if at all we shld take your claim of "facts" as true)?

Sudan is one prime example of ongoing arab racism of blacks, slavery persists in mauritania, morocco and other arab nations. Isreal on the other hand has some of the largest contingent of refugees from Darfur . . .
Sometimes you wonder whether people in their haste to find fault with Isreal ever stop to think.

As Mazaje intelligently noted . . . Botha makes absolutely NO mention of Isreal in his speech yet somehow the "hate Isreal at all costs" mob just could not help but insert their hatred of the Jewish pple here.

when are we going to blame Isreal for the Niger Delta crisis?
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by semidaraeb(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2007
Isreal as a country is a double edged sword at times one feels realy sorry for them,while at the same time if you here of the attrocities it has carried out against it perceived enemies you will wonder why they cry foul all the time like as if the whole world is after them, but then other countries where mentioned not Isreal, and i dont know the reason why if true Mbeki should shed a tear for Botha at is burial,doesnt make sense if indeed what i just read was true
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by davidylan(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2007
semidaraeb:

Isreal as a country is a double edged sword at times one feels realy sorry for them,while at the same time if you here of the attrocities it has carried out against it perceived enemies you will wonder why they cry foul all the time like as if the whole world is after them, but then other countries where mentioned not Isreal, and i don't know the reason why if true Mbeki should shed a tear for Botha at is burial,doesnt make sense if indeed what i just read was true

Here is the problem i often have with people who cannot reason for themselves. What "atrocities" is Isreal carrying out against its "percieved" enemies?
Do those "percieved" enemies include those who have the destruction of Isreal as their number one goal in their constitution?
Do those "perceived" enemies include nations like Syria that have maintained a policy of war with Isreal, Iran whoo have clearly advocated that Isreal be driven into the sea?

Do you understand the meaning of the word "percieved"?

And just if i may ask . . . what are these atrocities?
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by ettehgate(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2007
hnmm,
@poster, this is very interesting topic, but what I will like us all to know is that P.W BOTHA's speech have some fact we shoulD look into.

Do we black or brown people behave like nomal humans in some issues?

Can we really rule ourselves?

Are the black/brown race not just follow follow race?

answer this  sincerely then we can judge P. W BOTHA
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by fakedavid: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2007
whats the point raising nerves with this long gone history?

what r u aiming to achieve?
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by Iman3(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2007
semidaraeb:

Isreal as a country is a double edged sword at times one feels realy sorry for them,while at the same time if you here of the attrocities it has carried out against it perceived enemies you will wonder why they cry foul all the time like as if

100,000 Palestinians have died since 1922. . . .that's quite a lot but 150,000 have died in Darfur since 2003,1 million in South Sudan since 1980,1 million in the 3 years of the Nigeria/Biafra war,3.7 million in the DRC Congo,at least 100,000 in Iraq since 2003. . . . . .atrocities indeed.Someone noted that you are more likely to be killed in the favellas of Rio de Janeiro than in the Palestinian refugee camps.Even presuming Israel is at fault for all deaths . . . .talk of "atrocities" lack context.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by ettehgate(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2007
people like davidyland will surpport the west like they are are as white as P. W. BOTHA himself

afam at times you will think he is OSAMA BIN LADIN brother
banorable seun will ban you at times just to show his BABE that he is truly in charge

ALL THIS IS A SIMPLE EXAMPLE THAT WE BLACK/BROWN  ARE FOLLOW FOLLOW RACE
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by davidylan(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2007
CAVEAT: davidyland@yahoo.com is a fake and an imposter. His oppinions are NOT mine. Thank you
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by fakedavid: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2007
u r a goat.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by davidylan(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2007
ettehgate:

people like davidyland will surpport the west like they are are as white as P. W. BOTHA himself

this is not about "supporting the west" but about speaking the facts as they appear.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by Afam(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2007
ettehgate:

afam at times you will think he is OSAMA BIN LADIN brother

Don't need to be anyone's brother to air my opinions on any issues.

I am neither a Muslim nor an Arab. I am a full fledged Igbo man and a Christian.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by Iman3(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
Afam:

I am neither a Muslim nor an Arab. I am a full fledged Igbo man and a Christian.

Forgot to add "Dhimwit" grin
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by chuckdee4(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

whats the point raising nerves with this long gone history?

what r u aiming to achieve?

Yes it happened a long time ago but doesn't it worry u that in as much as this speech was racist to the core, it also highlights a lot of faults within the black race that this bastard was willing to take advantage of.
Acknowledging a fault within urself is the first step to solving the fault
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by sophia3(f): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2007
i want a guy who will love me
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by ettehgate(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2007
if you are looking for love little babe, go elsewhere

alla ofa dem guys here dem are modafokaz
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by ow11(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2007
chuckdee4:

Yes it happened a long time ago but doesn't it worry u that in as much as this speech was racist to the core, it also highlights a lot of faults within the black race that this bastard was willing to take advantage of.
Acknowledging a fault within yourself is the first step to solving the fault

this speech reminds me of OBj, Abacha and babngida
They saw their status as president to get rich rather than to make their country great and in return get rich.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by fakedavid: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2007
you are wastng your time bringing this discussion - this issue is gone - long and buried - have u heard anyone discuss the holocaust or the worl war? its gone and gone men - the world moved past Botha long time ago.
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by ettehgate(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2007
yes the word move past botha long time
but the world is enveloped by bush now.

botha, bush bird of the same feather
Re: Botha's Speech -1985 - Racism At Its Worst by babasin(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2007
yes the word move past botha long time

you think so??

Last time I checked:

1. it was blacks that died like chicken in New Orleans flood?

2. it is blacks(aborignes) that are scums in Australia

3. it was blacks that got roasted on lagos-ibadan road

4. it was black that died in Haiti/Jamiaca flood

5. it is blacks dying with AIDS in Africa

6. It is black children suffering/dying in Sudan

7. It is black still dregs in South Africa

8. It is blacks dying-off try to swimm to Europe

Untill BLACK start loving themselves like the white love their race; I am afraid Botha will still be very right.

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Scientists Claim Skulls Prove All Races Originate From Africa / How Many Hausas And Yorubas And Other Ethnics Have Investments In Igboland? / The War Crimes Of Obafemi Awolowo!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.