Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? (2701 Views)

::::::feelings For An Ex::::::: / Signs Your Ex Girlfriend Wants You Back / Sure Fire Signs That Tells You, Your Ex Girlfriend Wants To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? by thelusty(f): 5:36am On Apr 21, 2012
i am in a fix here. i hve picked up the phone several times to call her but i always ended up not doing. especially when i was d one that asked for a break, months after and still no liver, i ave to borrow someone's to get it done. i domiss her. and pls, no smart-asses here pls. i just need answers. no judgmental posts too. thanks.
Re: How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? by tchaik(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2012
thelusty: i am in a fix here. i hve picked up the phone several times to call her but i always ended up not doing. especially when i was d one that asked for a break, months after and still no liver, i ave to borrow someone's to get it done. i domiss her. and pls, no smart-asses here pls. i just need answers. no judgmental posts too. thanks.
You can never solve your problems by running away from them. Now pick the damn phone, apologise, and MOVE ON with your life. Do not even expect the chick to come running back into your arms, unless she is D.U.M.B
Feel your pain bro, guess this was what actually happened: grin grin grin

Re: How Do You Say You Are Sorry To An Ex-girlfriend? by 3882(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2012
Send her lovely text and end it in capital letters I AM SORRY, FORGIVE AND FORGET

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / Love Letter To Rozzay / Single Ladies In Aba Drop Ur Num And Get Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.